Vogel On Bulls "They have a couple guys who celebrate on every play"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
76 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
255 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
163 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

Especially Boozer & Noah, hate these two f*ggots the most
 6 years ago '06        #102
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
best record, but EVERYONE knows not the best team

Rose knows it too.... that's why he freezes up every time LeBron steps in front of him

kind of sad, but true.
 6 years ago '06        #103
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
 vshah24 said:
so what does that say about ur Pacers?

Hypocrite Bull fans

Every time Heat fans say Heat "blah blah blah" Bulls, you guys say but Dallas "this"

3 posts in a row...
 02-01-2012, 05:54 AM         #104
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bulls fans are so mad they are talking about last year and who got the best record

boozer and hoekim cry and scream more than anybody come on now keep it g and just admit it
 6 years ago '07        #105
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 PG-13 said:
Hypocrite Bull fans

Every time Heat fans say Heat "blah blah blah" Bulls, you guys say but Dallas "this"

3 posts in a row...

pacers fans: i hereby authorize u to play the "u guys got sh*t on by the heat!" card any time u talk sh*t to the bulls fans
 6 years ago '05        #106
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
 joshdogg26 said:

pacers fans: i hereby authorize u to play the "u guys got sh*t on by the heat!" card any time u talk sh*t to the bulls fans
You act as Boxden doesn't use this card already, as if they needed your permission.. Seriously what could the Pacers or any other team really say to us, outside of "but the Heat did this"...

There you go again though trolling threads that aint got sh*t to do with Heat/Bulls.. Just as long as you see Bulls your running in here trolling. Never see me in Heat threads thats not Bulls related talking sh*t, but the hypocrisy on this board is nothing new.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-01-2012 at 09:04 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 bigree61 said:
bulls fans are so mad they are talking about last year and who got the best record

boozer and hoekim cry and scream more than anybody come on now keep it g and just admit it
I'm not mad it's 9am I don't have to go to work, and sittin here chlling with my iolite WISPR vape get my daily herbal treatment

It's amazing how people think we actually give a fu*k about their opinions, last time I checked it's everyone else claiming how annoying we are and everyone else creating threads dedicated to saying how pissed off Bulls fans make them. Or saying stupid sh*t like "I don't care if my team sucks, I could care less who wins this year just dont want the Bulls to win" THATS THE DEFINITION OF MAD.. . Boxden stay mad, not Bulls fans, all we do is win..Now we need to continue that against the Heat .

Last edited by Hold That; 02-01-2012 at 08:58 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #108
space
space
 JuElz CaM said:

and you guys wont win a chip as long as lebron is in the east
As of right now we are the only team in the East that has the ONLY shot at beating the Heat.. That's a fact. So as someone else said, if we aren't getting past them, then nobody is. And at the end of the day Bulls > Pacers, isn't this what this is about? Or do you have to celebrate another teams accomplishments because your worthless Pacers give you very few things to brag about besides 1 reg season win.

No matter how hard you troll, it's not convincing people the Pacers can fu*k with the Bulls. You wouldn't even put money on your own team, and you know it..
 6 years ago '07        #109
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Hold That said:
You act as Boxden doesn't use this card already, as if they needed your permission.. Seriously what could the Pacers or any other team really say to us, outside of "but the Heat did this"...

There you go again though trolling threads that aint got sh*t to do with Heat/Bulls.. Just as long as you see Bulls your running in here trolling. Never see me in Heat threads thats not Bulls related talking sh*t, but the hypocrisy on this board is nothing new.
how r u going to respond to my post about hypocrisy talking about hypocrisy?

Seriously what could the Bulls or any other team really say to us, outside of "but the Mavs did this"...

and yet u still run ur mouths...

oh no, i'm a heat fan so i'm only going to post in threads that say heat in the title cuz i don't watch other games or have any idea what's going on with the rest of the league, let alone have an opinion on it!

Last edited by joshdogg26; 02-01-2012 at 09:20 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #110
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Hold That said:
I'm not mad it's 9am I don't have to go to work, and sittin here chlling with my iolite WISPR vape get my daily herbal treatment

It's amazing how people think we actually give a fu*k about their opinions, last time I checked it's everyone else claiming how annoying we are and everyone else creating threads dedicated to saying how pissed off Bulls fans make them. Or saying stupid sh*t like "I don't care if my team sucks, I could care less who wins this year just dont want the Bulls to win" THATS THE DEFINITION OF MAD.. . Boxden stay mad, not Bulls fans, all we do is win..Now we need to continue that against the Heat .

Homie if you didn't care about other people's opinions you wouldn't have just wrote paragraphs across 3 posts
 6 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Homie if you didn't care about other people's opinions you wouldn't have just wrote paragraphs across 3 posts
I know you are just being a smart a.ss, but the context was speaking in terms of caring to the point of getting "mad"..Didn't think it was that hard to figure out, but sometimes I give you n*ggas a little too much credit mentally..
 02-01-2012, 11:11 AM         #112
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

so you can admit them n*ggas scream more than anybody then right?

and as far as all youll do is win when the cavs was doing that sh*t just a year and a have ago it meant less than dog sh*t to bx didnt it?

back to back MVPs, 2 60 + win season in a row, 40-1 at home, coach of the year,a bench player that made 2nd team all D and so on and so forth

none of that sh*t meant nothing on bx but when the bulls do it the sh*t is "all we do is win"
have fun for the next year and a half

Kyrie and the n*gga noah is swaggerjack n are on the way
 6 years ago '10        #113
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 bigree61 said:

and as far as all youll do is win when the cavs was doing that sh*t just a year and a have ago it meant less than dog sh*t to bx didnt it?

back to back MVPs, 2 60 + win season in a row, 40-1 at home, coach of the year,a bench player that made 2nd team all D and so on and so forth

none of that sh*t meant nothing on bx but when the bulls do it the sh*t is "all we do is win"

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #114
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
yall so mad it's crazy

n*ggas actin like Heat guaranteed to win the chip let alone the conference GTFOH they can be beat as long as yall let Lebrick play in the 4th
 6 years ago '05        #115
space
space
 bigree61 said:
I admit that but I said in the last thread I didn't think the Pacers did anything out of the ordinary. I said I felt Rose was just pissed at anyone being happy on his home court in their first home loss.. He said he's going to remember the feeling, I don't think it's any more deeper than that.. And Vogel is defending his guys like a head coach should do.. Not sure why it's 5 pages of debates on this simple a.ss sh*t.

We aren't the Cavs so stop comparing them to us. Deng/Boozer/Noah are a better cast, so is our bigs off the bench in Taj/Asik.. We also have a far better coach in Thibs and our defense is way more tenacious than what the Cavs had. Just because we have one superstar does not mean our team make up is exactly like the Cavs.. It's lazy a.ss thinking and arguements like these on BX and makes me shake my head. Nobody is comparing the entire team make up, but "oh the Bulls have one superstar so did the Cavs look at them".. and that the argument?

LeBron James is the best player in the NBA, so his back to back MVP's are well deserved. Team accolaids for Mike Brown probably undeserved as it showed for the past 5-6 seasons in the playoffs.. Hell it's even showing up in L.A right now. But we know Thibs already constructed a championship level defense.. We seen that Thibs in his first year of coach lead by a 3rd year player went on to win 66 games with his first season with them. As I said before how we play, our team make up, and our coaching is totally different. Only thing similar is One superstar on both teams and both won MVPs.. Thats it.

All we do IS win. yes we fell short against the Heat, doesn't mean we wont ever be able to beat them.. It's a new season, they aren't a fu*kin dynasty, they haven't proved sh*t. They can be beaten just like the Mavs did with depth and zone defense.
I dont get this part.
 02-01-2012, 12:51 PM         #116
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I admit that but I said in the last thread I didn't think the Pacers did anything out of the ordinary. I said I felt Rose was just pissed at anyone being happy on his home court in their first home loss.. He said he's going to remember the feeling, I don't think it's any more deeper than that.. And Vogel is defending his guys like a head coach should do.. Not sure why it's 5 pages of debates on this simple a.ss sh*t.

We aren't the Cavs so stop comparing them to us. Deng/Boozer/Noah are a better cast, so is our bigs off the bench in Taj/Asik.. We also have a far better coach in Thibs and our defense is way more tenacious than what the Cavs had. Just because we have one superstar does not mean our team make up is exactly like the Cavs.. It's lazy a.ss thinking and arguements like these on BX and makes me shake my head. Nobody is comparing the entire team make up, but "oh the Bulls have one superstar so did the Cavs look at them".. and that the argument?

LeBron James is the best player in the NBA, so his back to back MVP's are well deserved. Team accolaids for Mike Brown probably undeserved as it showed for the past 5-6 seasons in the playoffs.. Hell it's even showing up in L.A right now. But we know Thibs already constructed a championship level defense.. We seen that Thibs in his first year of coach lead by a 3rd year player went on to win 66 games with his first season with them. As I said before how we play, our team make up, and our coaching is totally different. Only thing similar is One superstar on both teams and both won MVPs.. Thats it.

All we do IS win. yes we fell short against the Heat, doesn't mean we wont ever be able to beat them.. It's a new season, they aren't a fu*kin dynasty, they haven't proved sh*t. They can be beaten just like the Mavs did with depth and zone defense.

I dont get this part.
those cavs>>bulls
better on ball d and 10x better shooters

and they never stuggled in the 1rst rd.plus lebron was a bettet pg. than the point fraud
and im talkn about hoekim being a fake a.ss and variajo
 6 years ago '06        #117
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 bigree61 said:
but those 2 celebrate every fu*king rebound, put back, block ,dunk just like he said every play

and the big picture of what noah and boozer ride n the bench in crunch time

while the point fraud is getting bullied on by lebron
that ether
 6 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 bigree61 said:
those cavs>>bulls
better on ball d and 10x better shooters

and they never stuggled in the 1rst rd.plus lebron was a bettet pg. than the point fraud
and im talkn about hoekim being a fake a.ss and variajo
Better on ball D? n*gga please, who do you think constructed the defense that didn't allow the Cavs to advance? OUR COACH. Thats all that needs to be said, we have better rebounders,better on ball defenders, and a better 2nd 3rd and 4th option.
 6 years ago '07        #119
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
Why is this thread even up?? Somebody must have been thirsty for a hot topic considering it happened a week ago But as usual Heat fans in here talking their usual bullsh*t while lame Pacers fans are in here co-signing off the sh*t they say Everyone hates the Bulls, Bulls fans, and the city of Chicago. I swear for a team with a fraudulent PG and no realistic shot of winning the title, we sure make a lot of noise here on BXSC
 6 years ago '11        #120
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,209 | Props total: 24681 24681
Ok this is off topic but how the hell is d rose a fraud bc lebron shut him down last playoffs. Rose put that team on his back that whole series when all the rest of his team disappeared and hes a fraud bc one of the best atheletes in the history of the league shut him down??

Get outta here with that bullsh*t dude. U can argue ur point w/o it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy