online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Pre-NBA 2k12 Roster (Rookies Added + Updated Contracts,Age,Ratings,Free Agents,etc.)

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

13 years ago '10        #1
13630 page views
0 comments

DurtySoufReppin 
Props total: 15 15  Slaps total: 5 5
icon Pre-NBA 2k12 Roster (Rookies Added + Updated Contracts,Age,Ratings,Free Agents,etc.)

I have finally finished this masterpiece

I can't provide the screenshots I took because of 2k not uploading them.

I call it "Pre NBA-2k12"

It is as close to starting a season in NBA 2k12 as it gets

The roster has hex edits on the accessories that allows players like Derrick Rose and Tyreke Evans to have ankle braces and socks at the same time (unlike original 2k roster).

Examples: ↪ http://nimg.sulekha.com/s .. 30-0-40-33.jpg

http://cache2.artprintima .. reke-evans.jpg

I can't provide screen shots because of 2k (as I said before)

Also black socks have been added

This roster works well with any sim sliders that fit your ski1l level. I recommend playing at 45 game speed

Download on Xbox360 2k Share

Name: Pre-NBA 2k12 Version 2.0
Gamertag: DurtySoufReppin

The Roster includes the following:

• Updated Rookies - All Rookies from the 1st overall to the Undrafted Free Agents have realistic ratings,faces,accessories,signatures, and ratings. All Of the signatures were deeply researched and created by me. (see below for ratings info)

• Updated Signatures - All jump shots, Lay-up packages, dunk packages updated to provide more realism. So while Russell Westbrook may use his flashy athleticism to get to the rim. Guys like Steve Nash,Ginobli,and Kobe uses craftiness.

• Updated Ratings - All Ratings are 99.5% realistic. They come from my NBA knowledge and of course statistic %'s.

• Updated Contracts & Free Agents - All Player and Team Options included. Free Agents were done using a most likely method. Meaning that players who are more than likely to re-sign have new contracts that are realistic to what they would receive in real life. Players who are more likely to not re-sign are in the FAs. This is the most realistic method I could think of, I think it is still pretty realistic though. Some players who are FAs still had to stay on the team to fill a roster spot (I kept their contract 1 year).

• Updated Ages - All players will be the age they will be going into the 2012 Season. All Retired players are 25 overall.

Additional Info:

• Stephon Marbury and Allen Iverson are both in FAs (real player models)

• Nick Young's afro has been added

• Ron Artest's name has been changed to Metta World Peace (real player model)

• Face up game is much more friendly with this roster. It has been a problem with a lot of rosters I have encountered (original 2k roster also) because of people using the wrong signatures and/or ratings(not to cheesy of course,still realistic).

• With this roster guys like Blake Griffin and Amare Stoudamire have the right quickness,speed,and signatures to score effectively in their face up game.

• Sh0es have been changed to non-custom. I did this to avoid players wearing crazy colored sh0es when being traded. Example, Tyreke Evans wearing purple sh0es getting traded to Golden State wouldn't look to pretty.

Top Rated Rookies:
Derrick Williams (78) (Potential - 80)
Kyrie Irving (78) (Potential - 80)
Kemba Walker (75) (Potential - 73)
Brandon Knight (73) (Potential - 79)
Markieff Morris (71) (Potential - 61)
Marcus Morris (71) (Potential - 62)
Enas Kanter (70) (Potential - 80)
Klay Thompson (69) (Potential -60)
Bismack Biyombo (69) (Potential - 77)
Jan Vesley (69) (Potential - 75)
Jimmer Fredette (69) (Potential - 70)
Ricky Rubio (69) (Potential - 75)
Kawhi Leonard (69) (Potential - 69)
Jonas Valanciunas (68) (Potential 75)
Alec Burks - (68) (Potential - 71) (My fav to play with lol)

Top Rated Players:
Lebron James (96)
Dwyane Wade (95)
Dwight Howard (93)
Chris Paul (93)
Deron Williams (92)
Kobe Bryant (92)
Derrick Rose (90)
Kevin Durant (90)
Carmelo Anthony (89)
Dirk Nowitzki (88)
Amare Stoudamire (88)

Appreciation Appreciated.

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 07-03-2011 at 07:57 AM..
+15   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5123
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3321
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+419
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋