The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
6 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
18 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

11 years ago '07        #251
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30560 30 K  Slaps total: 14610 14 K
 Grave said
I remember when 2000 came and the world was going to end. Every city waited at midnight 2 c what would happen as if the end of the world had a schedule in eastern/central/pacific time...lol
i think misinformed people waited to see if the world was gonna end...i jus went to the box shut all the lights to scare people like u

11 years ago '04        #252
sunzoo 
Props total: 1 1  Slaps total: 1 1
the world is not going to end, people try to scare you with that sh1t to keep you in fear, the word apocalypse does not mean the end of the world, and a lot of the bible was misinterpreted from hebrew to english, on purpose to keep dumb n1ggas in check, 2012 is the beginning, not the end

An Apocalypse (Greek:"lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse

this is a time of awakening, finding out TRUTH, not the end of mankind, stop worrying, try to stay positive and live ya gotdamn life

Last edited by sunzoo; 03-10-2010 at 02:11 AM..

11 years ago '08        #253
knAwle3ge 
Props total: 454 454  Slaps total: 62 62
the world as we know it will end, but life will still live on...

11 years ago '04        #254
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7098 7 K  Slaps total: 2917 2 K
great vid post links for more of this type of stuff ill watch em!

11 years ago '04        #255
DJ Maximum|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 46154 46 K  Slaps total: 3433 3 K
interesting but most things are reaching.....

03-10-2010, 07:49 AM         #256
Michael_Moore  OP
Props total:    Slaps total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said
yea..first ..great place to ask the question....theres a lotta smart nicki minaj and lil b fans here who will gladly hold your hand and lead you in the direction you wanna go

second...not exactly..start checking out this site

buy a couple of the books there..cop a couple of t shirts...buy some gift cards for the family and stuff u know..get to know everything around that site...ur gonna regret if by the time december 21 rolls around if u dont have a 2012 t shirt and survival guide in ur hand

smart guy u are...i like u...ull be just fine in 2012 just make sure ur prepared
the guy's looking for answers about something 10 times more important than the latest rappers single/album...why be a douche bag about it? you mad because he's not a mindless 'yes we can' idiot like you? f**k off you little b**ch..

11 years ago '04        #257
j0hncena 
Props total: 5774 5 K  Slaps total: 615 615

03-10-2010, 08:00 AM         #258
Michael_Moore  OP
 hurricanegamePZ said
man u illuminati f*gs are f**kin late..this illuminati s**t was floatin around everywhere 2 years ago and was debunked when someone released alex jones's infowar prison planet bank info showing he was making 6 figures from all the bulls**t a*sociated with him

you dumb a*ses...dont u understand this illuminati s**t is a business in itself? why the f**k do u think u have to buy the full dvds and s**t of the super exclusive info

square a*s n*ggaz
EVERYTHING ALEX DOES IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET FOR FREE..HE GIVES YOU THE OPTION TO BUY DVD'S SO YOU CAN BETTER SPREAD THE INFO TO IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON YET...I'VE PERSONALLY NEVER SHELLED OUT A NICKEL TO ALEX JONES..SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?..ALL THE REVENUE'S THAT'S MADE HIM WEALTHY IS FROM THE ADVERTISERS,WHY SHOULD HE NOT BE REIMBURSED FOR THE TIME & EFFORT HE'S PUT INTO THIS?...I'D RATHER HE LIVE GOOD OFF OF THIS THAN ANY RAPPER WHO SPITS POISON & DOESN'T REALLY WIND UP DOING ANYTHING OF REAL VALUE OR BENEFIT..SMH WAKE THE f**k UP b**ch!!

03-10-2010, 08:05 AM         #259
Michael_Moore  OP
 Supa Mario 910 said
Damn, you show up in EVERY thread related to secret society/Illuminati.
he's one of those idiots that privately believe the claims we're saying..but feels the need to save face in every thread by bashing us he's not the only one but he's one of the primary idiots that do that......think about it..who would actually admit they were wrong after taking such an ignorant and strong stance initially.

11 years ago '08        #260
lr501 
Props total: 43 43  Slaps total: 2 2
 cuzjuan said
great vid post links for more of this type of stuff ill watch em!
^^^this

DJ Maximum said
interesting but most things are reaching.....
but there was alot of truth in those videos also...

those were some interesting videos...they def got me thinkin....i dont know about yall...

11 years ago '09        #261
klm1015 
Props total: 502 502  Slaps total: 102 102
 sunzoo said
the world is not going to end, people try to scare you with that sh1t to keep you in fear, the word apocalypse does not mean the end of the world, and a lot of the bible was misinterpreted from hebrew to english, on purpose to keep dumb n1ggas in check, 2012 is the beginning, not the end

An Apocalypse (Greek:"lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

this is a time of awakening, finding out TRUTH, not the end of mankind, stop worrying, try to stay positive and live ya gotdamn life
this pretty much sums it up

11 years ago '04        #262
Ra-da-god 
Props total: 6957 6 K  Slaps total: 711 711
 Tecsect said
If the 2012 film was right and the earths surface is really going to heat up to the point of burning us all up

And you don't have to worry about the time.
damn that b**ch got splashed what flick is that from?

11 years ago '09        #263
kingstown04 
Props total: 665 665  Slaps total: 13 13
 Tecsect said
If the 2012 film was right and the earths surface is really going to heat up to the point of burning us all up

And you don't have to worry about the time.

11 years ago '08        #264
lifetimez 
Props total: 8 8  Slaps total: 2 2
 Supa Mario 910 said
Damn, you show up in EVERY thread related to secret society/Illuminati.
I'm actually interested.

Seriously, its intriguing to see all the angles used in these threads; and to see the thought process of the delusional.

11 years ago '08        #265
lifetimez 
Props total: 8 8  Slaps total: 2 2
 Michael_Moore said
who would actually admit they were wrong after taking such an ignorant and strong stance initially.
Not you, thats for sure

03-10-2010, 11:05 AM         #266
Got Cheeve?  OP
this is why i'm stocking up on guns and going to live in the woods in a cabin far away from everyone, and then I'll progressively go crazier and crazier as the years go on from lack of socialization until I end up making the news as some bat-s**t lunatic mountain man who ends up k*lling people because "they're one of them." sounds pretty awesome, i can't wait.

11 years ago '04        #267
..AMARU..  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1849 1 K  Slaps total: 231 231
what dave chappelle said in the first 5 mins >>>>>> the rest of the four videos

anyone got a link to the full video of that dav chapelle interview??

11 years ago '04        #268
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 
Props total: 9 9  Slaps total: 2 2
the music isn't in all of them.. and its only for a bit.. on some parts they caption what the person is saying on the bottom.

11 years ago '08        #269
finalhit 
Props total: 128 128  Slaps total: 6 6
The illuminati is an abstract belief formulated by self-aware individuals that have yet to find their purpose in the grand scheme of things. What happens in the hypothetical scenario mass awakening? The whole scenario of mass chaos and violence will be sparked by you who choose not to believe in government. You will cause famine and war, and at the end of it all do you know what is going to happen? The few who do survive will band together and build structures, both physical and societal. This behavior is a universal phenomenon that doesn't present itself solely on a macroscopic scale. Atoms do it, insects do it, and even your own genome does it.

Your curiousness will be your downfall.

Last edited by finalhit; 03-10-2010 at 12:16 PM..

03-10-2010, 01:04 PM         #270
kingz21  OP
good post watched the whole thing learned a lot

11 years ago '04        #271
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 
Props total: 9 9  Slaps total: 2 2
 Supa Mario 910 said
Delusional because you don't agree with them, or are they delusional because you have proof that they are wrong?
hahaha probably both..and hes an eagle fan so that doesnt help either

03-10-2010, 02:03 PM         #272
Michael_Moore  OP
 Supa Mario 910 said
Delusional because you don't agree with them, or are they delusional because you have proof that they are wrong?
lol..ether...

03-29-2010, 08:53 AM         #273
Illkiller56  OP

This is a movie explaining whats really happening in the music industry.

they talk about how rappers/rnb artist have to sell their soul to the devil to make it anywhere in the game (kinda like that futurama episode when he sold his soul to the devil to play that flute good)

is kinda long but if you find yourself bored or high or w.e you should take the time to watch it.

Last edited by Illkiller56; 03-29-2010 at 09:01 AM..
+1   

11 years ago '10        #274
USC 
Props total: 27328 27 K  Slaps total: 2887 2 K
interesting

11 years ago '06        #275
MaxPower72 
Props total: 0 0  Slaps total: 0 0
I've seen some of these videos I think it's kind of weird but I kind of laughed when i saw the video with Jay Z doing the freemason handshakes, I think it might be Video 6 or 7.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+78online now  9
Jun 14 - Louisiana school textbooks show that slave owners were the TRUE victi..
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+123online now  7
Video inside Jay Z wild for this....
268 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  5
Jun 14 - Maryland Police beat teenager unconscious for vaping.
115 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+57online now  3
Jun 14 - "Great resignation" wave coming for companies
150 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy