Breaking: The PS5 Has Been Jailbroken😳

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+25  46
165 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
11 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section games

4 months ago '16        #26
B86 
Props total: 23103 23 K  Slaps total: 5396 5 K
 JimmyCrackCorn said
You can jailbreak the Switch and still play online though. I haven't looked into the PS5 sh*t, but it isn't impossible to do both. Unlikely, but it happens.
Maybe I need to look into the Switch jailbreak again then because Iíve had the Switch on airplane mode for a couple years now, under the a*sumption that there is still no way to go online without getting bannedÖ
+4   

4 months ago '09        #27
Zao 
Props total: 27104 27 K  Slaps total: 5880 5 K
I did this on my PS4 this year and it was cool for a few weeks but the drawback was I couldn't play games online which after a while I missed and the newer games that were coming out like Elden Ring weren't compatible with my PS4 firmware which meant I needed to update my PS4 firmware to play those games and that would have caused me to lose my jailbreak on my PS4.

The whole point of me jailbreaking my PS4 was to play downloaded games. But if I couldn't download and play the newest games that were coming out then it felt pointless.

This is still a big deal tho

Last edited by Zao; 10-02-2022 at 11:43 PM..
+11   

4 months ago '04        #28
pocketchange  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25220 25 K  Slaps total: 7231 7 K
Lol video games dead ainít sh*t worth playing
+10   

4 months ago '22        #29
JimmyCrackCorn 
Props total: 956 956  Slaps total: 76 76
 B86 said
Maybe I need to look into the Switch jailbreak again then because Iíve had the Switch on airplane mode for a couple years now, under the a*sumption that there is still no way to go online without getting bannedÖ
Use emuNAND for pirated offline games, and sysNAND for online. You can't play pirated games online, atleast not for long, but you can play legit games online all day. Just gotta switch between the two.

Also you dont have to keep it in airplane. You can use DNS MITM and Exosphere to block all Nintendo servers. Once I got my sh*t set up, it's all online for updates, Tinfoil for game downloads. Haven't had to plug it into a computer since plehboi

+7   

4 months ago '04        #30
---Max-Payne---  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31113 31 K  Slaps total: 3992 3 K
Good thing I have two ps5s. One a day 1 and on stock fw.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 10-02-2022 at 11:50 PM..
+9   

4 months ago '12        #31
cloudy55 
Props total: 8216 8 K  Slaps total: 5917 5 K
Xbox wins again

4 months ago '22        #32
jun tao  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 16434 16 K  Slaps total: 21070 21 K
 pocketchange said
Lol video games dead ainít sh*t worth playing
True

4 months ago '05        #33
Krazie 
Props total: 59268 59 K  Slaps total: 10148 10 K
As much as they're milking consumers, they couldn't hire some better fu*king software engineers?
+6   

4 months ago '07        #34
datdude07 
Props total: 4644 4 K  Slaps total: 1386 1 K
My Dreamcast got broken in them was the gud old days
+5   

4 months ago '16        #35
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 63626 63 K  Slaps total: 9722 9 K
 B86 said
MLB the show 22 is on the switch and u can play online

4 months ago '09        #36
dadon85 
Props total: 63206 63 K  Slaps total: 6080 6 K
Ps3 jb was easy . Ps4 you had to do too much for games. Ps5...
+1   

4 months ago '16        #37
B86 
 JimmyCrackCorn said
Use emuNAND for pirated offline games, and sysNAND for online. You can't play pirated games online, atleast not for long, but you can play legit games online all day. Just gotta switch between the two.

Also you dont have to keep it in airplane. You can use DNS MITM and Exosphere to block all Nintendo servers. Once I got my sh*t set up, it's all online for updates, Tinfoil for game downloads. Haven't had to plug it into a computer since plehboi

Good look. I knew I could still go online with the games bought out the store, but I never bought any games for it. Just hundreds of downloaded games. I saw I could block the Nintendo DNS but never did it so now Iím going to do that tomorrow. Iím still using TegraGUI to push bootloaders after the battery dies and sh*t so I guess itís time for me to catch up
+3   

4 months ago '16        #38
B86 
 Toast2the said
MLB the show 22 is on the switch and u can play online
I can play a downloaded (not downloaded from Nintendo) version online?

4 months ago '14        #39
Docviticus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 233528 233 K  Slaps total: 55122 55 K
 Kewop Decam said
Man, I feel like thereís games on there for sure. Maybe I just like stupid a*s games like Returnal.
Which is completely, acceptable. Hereís the problem. Returnal ainít no console seller. Thatís a game that coulda been released on the 4. We all know.

We shouldnt even been talking about the 5 or the next gen Xbox console whose name is fu*king retarded.

This is the worst console generation I have ever bared witness to. Top to bottom, from all parties involved. Yeah, even you Nintendo what the fu*k are you doing ?

Dead genres, barely any games, reboots that sucks remakes that are really remasters with extra steps like ?Ö.sh*t has been mediocre to ok. On the next gen consoles.

This is some pathetic sh*t.
+13   

4 months ago '22        #40
Mainman301 
Props total: 2245 2 K  Slaps total: 917 917
I haven't owned a system since Genesis. What does jail broken mean?
+2   

4 months ago '05        #41
HiRolliN 
Props total: 9039 9 K  Slaps total: 473 473
 KoolBreeze said
thats what i was just thinking. tbh i dont think ill fu*k with this tho. if that sh*t bricks who knows when id be able to cop another one.

i remember when the ps3 was jailbroke, mfs was goin crazy
I still have my jailbroken ps3 with a USB external HDD that has over 300 games
+3   

4 months ago '22        #42
ITookTheRedPill 
Props total: 7097 7 K  Slaps total: 4989 4 K
 BreakkerSzn said

Big tymerz?
+3   

4 months ago '04        #43
doczdaname  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17849 17 K  Slaps total: 2948 2 K
There really isn't a point of this. Wow you get free games that you can't play online. I like to play with my family and friends and I'm not a cheapskate like I use to be when I was a kid and jailbreak every iPhone but to each is own, not going to knock you for it.
+13   

4 months ago '04        #44
jholla31 
Props total: 6205 6 K  Slaps total: 820 820
 Doc Mobster said
Which is completely, acceptable. Hereís the problem. Returnal ainít no console seller. Thatís a game that coulda been released on the 4. We all know.

We shouldnt even been talking about the 5 or the next gen Xbox console whose name is fu*king retarded.

This is the worst console generation I have ever bared witness to. Top to bottom, from all parties involved. Yeah, even you Nintendo what the fu*k are you doing ?

Dead genres, barely any games, reboots that sucks remakes that are really remasters with extra steps like ?Ö.sh*t has been mediocre to ok. On the next gen consoles.

This is some pathetic sh*t.
i don't see it getting any better tbh

we really seem like we are past the point of big innovation....

I feel like graphics card companies do similar ish, they have cards that are 4080 capable..... put them in PS5/XsX... then release them 3 yesrs down the line to consumers under a new name

Its like when corps saw hat COD and GTA could make a billion off the consumer with the lowest expectation of quality (skins and cosmetic micro transactions) they stop thinking of new ways to innovate, and when they did they spent less time committing to it ( xbox cable and xbox connect)(ps move)

this type of gaming along with the idea of consoles prob wont exist for another 20 years and be able to sustain financially.....

I feel like we already have passed the golden age of gaming, they only way to push the edge now is to make VR as widely available and seamless as possible, until then there will be no new real draw to this... gaming is becoming boring....
+6   

4 months ago '16        #45
Menosay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11948 11 K  Slaps total: 4158 4 K
This for poor people
+1   

4 months ago '17        #46
BLACK FIST 
Props total: 75366 75 K  Slaps total: 14249 14 K
 BreakkerSzn said

4 months ago '08        #47
Skilly713 
Props total: 47004 47 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
This reminds me when they use to have this spot in sharpstown mall and these dudes would rig my sh*t up where I could burn games I rented and play on my PlayStationÖgood times..

B86 said
Just like with SwitchÖwhen you go the jailbreak route you always buy 2 consoles so one can be played online and the jail broken one is strictly for single player/local multiplayer
Thatís begs the question..I have a regular switch and a switch lite can the lite be jailbroken? If so which one would you jailbreak in that predicament?
+3   

4 months ago '22        #48
jun tao  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 16434 16 K  Slaps total: 21070 21 K
Just posting

Spot for ad sale

4 months ago '08        #49
J_Clarity13 
Props total: 16445 16 K  Slaps total: 2525 2 K
Dope

4 months ago '05        #50
nupe1911 
Props total: 6269 6 K  Slaps total: 937 937
jailbroken PS3 was the glorious device in gaming history!!!!!

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Feb 3 - 2nd Chinese surveillance balloon spotted over South America, Pentagon ..
162 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+41online now  13
Image(s) inside AI shows what Ancient Egypt would look like if it never fell
187 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside This Chicago mans mugshot is currently going viral.😳😳
134 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Feb 3 - Ohio man dies after being shot by cop as he cleaned out late grandmoth..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy