Troy Ave back at it claiming "king of NY"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #26
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47601 47 K  Slaps total: 7850 7 K
 Always Good said
Ya d*cksucking a*s just mad bi*ch
I knew you was on here Troy! Lol. You in your feelings cause the truth hurt you. You double mad

+4   

2 months ago '18        #27
Capalot 
Props total: 367 367  Slaps total: 110 110

And Troy stays trying to embrace “The Streets “ that don’t love em. Oh the irony. Hold ya head Cass.
+6   

2 months ago '06        #28
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 95522 95 K  Slaps total: 1454 1 K
 TrillestTalk404 said
Troy one of the corniest hypocritical dudes breathing. Stay talking that "streets is done" sh*t and how he's above beef and all that rapper sh*t. But always injecting himself into street sh*t. He dissed Cass after he first got booked, and now he still on Troy mind. Really can give a fu*k about Cass, Troy, Hovain, Tax, etc but more and more it's easy to see why Troy wasn't safe in Brooklyn, why he no longer welcomed where he from and why he got shot. He always running his d*ck suckers. He be talking that positive sh*t but you can clearly tell he misses that old "Dope Boy Troy/Harry Powder" image he used to try to portray. Troy more of a sucka than a real one

True glad someone said it. Dude came into the game on some bully sh*t, then when the street sh*t came he became Farrakhan "streets is a myth". Now that the coast is clear he wanna be a tough guy again lol. I don't really care for DJ Envy but I gotta agree with him when he called Troy out for the negative energy he put out before he got shot.
+5   

2 months ago '17        #29
 AngelTaster said
Xea...same way Smokey was dissin Debo.

+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '06        #30
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 61946 61 K  Slaps total: 7654 7 K

+4   

2 months ago '17        #31
Acebit 
Props total: 3708 3 K  Slaps total: 835 835
bars #powder
+2   

2 months ago '17        #32
 Badnewz100 said
True glad someone said it. Dude came into the game on some bully sh*t, then when the street sh*t came he became Farrakhan "streets is a myth". Now that the coast is clear he wanna be a tough guy again lol. I don't really care for DJ Envy but I gotta agree with him when he called Troy out for the negative energy he put out before he got shot.
Exactly. He was talking like he was a Brooklyn bully that did Meech numbers in the streets at first. Once sh*t got real he switched up and turned into Ghandi. Now he tryna get back on his old sh*t. His corny a*s podcast ain't move the needle so he trying anything to stay relevant. Troy Average a real bozo
+4   

2 months ago '15        #33
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2328 2 K  Slaps total: 239 239
This is why NYC needs Bobby to make another hit...
+2   

2 months ago '17        #34
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 77958 77 K  Slaps total: 22612 22 K
Dude is an opportunist. All that streets is a myth sh*t when he’s in the hot seat about being a snitch..... but when it’s on someone else, I guess the streets is back on huh smh

Sounds like @ last nba season with all that “seasons on!!!!!!” “Man season off!!!!” “WELP season back on yall!!” “Man asterisk!!!”
+4   

2 months ago '04        #35
jerzyboy 
Props total: 334 334  Slaps total: 26 26
troyass , fu*k him
+2   

2 months ago '20        #36
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 35108 35 K  Slaps total: 11549 11 K
 IGotIt said
fu*k Troy Ave for dissing Steez.

What did he say wrong? As far as I know most religions say that k*lling yourself is cowardly
+4   

2 months ago '16        #37
southernsmoke90  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50990 50 K  Slaps total: 6804 6 K
 Alaskan said
I don't mind Troy getting at him in a rant or in a one liner but dedicating records to these guys is tired. He has to be dealing with some crazy PTSD they're living in his head rent free for real
This.

Why wouldn't you just focus on making a hit record?

If you REALLY need to, just throw in a couple bars going at Cas rather than making an entire song. Cas obviously can't even respond smh

Both of them make NYC look terrible regardless

Shmurda should put something out soon, NYC needs it
+4   

2 months ago '16        #38
solo 
Props total: 11643 11 K  Slaps total: 1649 1 K
Why is Troy waiting till Cas is locked up to talk so crazy? He wants to mention him over and over now but when he was free he wasn’t doing all that
+1   

2 months ago '13        #39
Commission 
Props total: 95235 95 K  Slaps total: 16022 16 K
The apes outside still

Troy better think twice
+3   

2 months ago '15        #40
Always Good  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12776 12 K  Slaps total: 3141 3 K

2 months ago '16        #41
AgentOrange 
Props total: 9492 9 K  Slaps total: 2149 2 K
 Souloh said
Don’t be a bi*ch and poke your head out now that Cass and his gang locked up
I don't condone the fkery but Troy was calling him a*sonova when cass was free. I do find it funny that Cass would diss Troy and nobody said anything. But when Troy says something, he is corny, he is starting sh*t.

2 months ago '16        #42
AgentOrange 
 solo said
Why is Troy waiting till Cas is locked up to talk so crazy? He wants to mention him over and over now but when he was free he wasn’t doing all that
He dropped an album with a few Cas diss records when Cas was out. Telling stories about how he saved Cas from the wolves. He didn't wait. you waited to listen.
+3   

2 months ago '20        #43
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 48319 48 K  Slaps total: 4853 4 K
 JFTS113 said
This is why NYC needs Bobby to make another hit...
nah...

NYC need to stay away from the street shyt and drill and gang affiliations

and go back to making entertaining hip hop

it aint working out for the big apple

Rip Pop Smoke ...

all these cats are either going to the grave or prison while Tekashi continues his reign as the self proclaimed "king of new york"

fivio foriegn...sheff g...22g's....

need to take notes from the ATL and keep it "studio gangsta" and get the money

like Lil Baby....Gunna...the Migos

you have nothing to prove as an artist

street cred is overated people just want hits
+3   

2 months ago '16        #44
solo 
 AgentOrange said
He dropped an album with a few Cas diss records when Cas was out. Telling stories about how he saved Cas from the wolves. He didn't wait. you waited to listen.
Bruh the first real diss he put out was a few days after Cas got locked up...

The most he did was, right told the story of how banga thought Cas was the one who did something to one of his people but Troy cleared it up cause Banga was ready to act.....that’s literally just clearing up a mistaken identity.... which is not that big of a deal

He wasn’t acting like he is now calling him a snitch and scary and all these other things...Troy waited till he was locked up to really try and challenge Casanova’s “gangsta”

2 months ago '19        #45
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43929 43 K  Slaps total: 7780 7 K
This is corny even for Troy for starters Cass is already facing fed time, That already is like beefing with a dead guy (which he did as well) its a lose/lose situation just hang it up and stay in your motivational lane.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #46
AgentOrange 
 solo said
Bruh the first real diss he put out was a few days after Cas got locked up...

The most he did was, right told the story of how banga thought Cas was the one who did something to one of his people but Troy cleared it up cause Banga was ready to act.....that’s literally just clearing up a mistaken identity.... which is not that big of a deal

He wasn’t acting like he is now calling him a snitch and scary and all these other things...Troy waited till he was locked up to really try and challenge Casanova’s “gangsta”
His diss tapes came out when Cas was around. Calling him a*sonova. Cas was saying he ready to go back to jail getting at Troy. Stop trying to rewrite histroy. I don't like this move by Troy but he been calling out Cass. Cass getting locked up just gave Troy more ammo to kick a man when he is down like they was doing him.
+4   

2 months ago '19        #47
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14360 14 K  Slaps total: 2655 2 K
 AgentOrange said
I don't condone the fkery but Troy was calling him a*sonova when cass was free. I do find it funny that Cass would diss Troy and nobody said anything. But when Troy says something, he is corny, he is starting sh*t.
I’m aware that he called him a*sanova but that was like three years ago, I see that Troy has dropped 2 diss tracks since Casanova been locked up so my point still stands that he’s a bi*ch for poking his head out now that he feels safe.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #48
KingTrips 
Props total: 16043 16 K  Slaps total: 1598 1 K
Lol.. classik??... this not wack but it’s not hard I know you on here so i know you see this..
+2   

2 months ago '15        #49
darkman400 
Props total: 13661 13 K  Slaps total: 4462 4 K
 solo said
The same reason he seen Tax and never was nothing but wait till Banga is out to pop off

2 months ago '16        #50
solo 
 AgentOrange said
His diss tapes came out when Cas was around. Calling him a*sonova. Cas was saying he ready to go back to jail getting at Troy. Stop trying to rewrite histroy. I don't like this move by Troy but he been calling out Cass. Cass getting locked up just gave Troy more ammo to kick a man when he is down like they was doing him.
He wasn’t calling him a snitch....he wasn’t really tryna challenge him on his gangsta...He mostly said he saved him and called him a bozo at worst..he ain’t say all this over the top sh*t till he was locked...n*gga try to insinuate he fu*king his girl, tryna act like he was some shook n*gga in the streets blah blah blah, he definitely didn’t really focus on him in music...I don’t remember him dropping a diss song entirely about Cas till he was locked
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  53
Image(s) inside thot buys car stunts for social media wrecks it 1 week later while tex..
159 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+88online now  26
Video inside Jul 29 - Anti Vacc Restaurant Owner Interview With CNN Is Next Level
327 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+51online now  24
OT Simone explained why she stepped down & all of this se..
249 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+69online now  14
Image(s) inside McDonald’s Is Teaming With Saweetie For Its Next Celebrity Menu Collab..
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy