May 12 - Why Rockets Are Raining Down On Innocent Israelis by Terrorists

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

2 months ago '20        #26
Meme01 
Props total: 1745 1 K  Slaps total: 194 194
n*gga cited Ben "If the job isn't paying enough just don't take the job" Shapiro.

Supremely slapped.
+8   

2 months ago '06        #27
Verdict  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7780 7 K  Slaps total: 1228 1 K
 ice wolf said

So this thread backfired gloriously. You actually thought Ben Shapiro was going to bring it home for you?

+7   

2 months ago '06        #28
king kum  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6449 6 K  Slaps total: 1516 1 K
 Most Palone said
Wasn’t Y2K supposed to be the last days?

Then they updated it to 2012?

Now 2021 is the last days?
Muthaphukkaz wasn't throwing around baby nukes like the 4th of July.

Last edited by king kum; 05-13-2021 at 10:00 AM..

2 months ago '20        #29
Meme01 
Props total: 1745 1 K  Slaps total: 194 194
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said
BX (and our community as a whole) doesn't like Jewish people. You are wasting your time.
Same ol' tired line. This is no different than white people crying about "Y'all hate whites!" when we call out bullsh*t done by white dominated countries.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #30
Vizier 
Props total: 4405 4 K  Slaps total: 638 638
 way said
A better more direct answer. - because there’s a learning opportunity for people to learn to disengage from negativity & resolve & handle their upsets more effectively.
Native Americans lost their land. You don’t see them trying to figure out ways to annihilate & launch rockets towards “Americans.” They took a more constructive, peaceful, approach. Even helped US during war. If they can do it, it shows it’s possible for people to find a way to get along together. Bcuz it’s been done. They chose something else.
this is one of the stupidest posts I’ve ever read on bx

Last edited by Vizier; 05-13-2021 at 01:26 AM..
+7   

2 months ago '16        #31
Vizier 
Props total: 4405 4 K  Slaps total: 638 638
 Da Gooneyz said

Dude wtf

2 months ago '11        #32
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49226 49 K  Slaps total: 36759 36 K
I called this ice wolf dude out the other day for being a CIA propaganda agent and he sh*t his fu*king mouth he knows what he is. Look at all his threads youíll see thatís all he post no hip hop sh*t
+1   

2 months ago '18        #33
Most Palone 
Props total: 16386 16 K  Slaps total: 1193 1 K
 Meme01 said
Same ol' tired line. This is no different than white people crying about "Y'all hate whites!" when we call out bullsh*t done by white dominated countries.
Bruh...fu*k all this walk on eggshells sh*t

I donít really give a fu*k about bx like that if I get banned so what.

These mf been pulling this same bs throughout time. Mf need to read history books and badly

Read on apartheid South Africa

Read on the history of Australia

Read on the history of Brazil

Read on the history of Canada

Read the history of the US

Read about Venezuela

Read about who not only is supporting this situation but is why the sh*t is gotten to this point

Mf need to read man

Because itís not Abdul or Jamal I should fear

Itís not Pablo or Juan Carlos I should fear

Itís not Tyrone or Dequan I should fear

They did nothing to me or my peoples even though the media has been telling me since the day I was born that they are the cause of all the bs happened throughout time when the history books have told me otherwise

Look at the comments of the Ben Shapiro vid. Mf supporting this bs have avi with a black mf smiling wide with yellow teeth talking about ďoohgah boogahĒ. Even seen mf with Trayvon martin with his eyes crossed out.

These mf are so dumb they think everyone else is dumb and donít even peep lol because that same type of energy is never kept irl when really we see right through that bullsh*t.

These the same mf that supported apartheid, will tell you why what was done to the natives was justified, what happened in Australia was justified, what happened in Canada is justified (I know about their history too)

They support it because thatís how they fu*ked over every mf they came across

Ban me idgaf.

bi*ch a*s n*ggas talking some ďawakeningĒ horsesh*t

The real awakening will be when...you know what, Iím done
+9   

2 months ago '06        #34
datVAkid 
Props total: 33634 33 K  Slaps total: 5444 5 K
 way said
A better more direct answer. - because thereís a learning opportunity for people to learn to disengage from negativity & resolve & handle their upsets more effectively.
Native Americans lost their land. You donít see them trying to figure out ways to annihilate & launch rockets towards ďAmericans.Ē They took a more constructive, peaceful, approach. Even helped US during war. If they can do it, it shows itís possible for people to find a way to get along together. Bcuz itís been done. They chose something else.
Meant to slap the fu*k out of this bullsh*t
+3   

2 months ago '18        #35
Most Palone 
 way said
Itís not docile to choose Light. Itís not docile to live from Spirit. Itís not docile to serve the greater good. Itís not docile to experience oneself as a Soul and to treat others from a more expansive consciousness also. Itís not docile to live open-hearted from a SECURITY in Love. Itís the opposite from my experience. Itís the most gangster to choose from a place where fear does not dwell there. So no, I do not accept your perspective of retribution because I choose a higher consciousness of Light, of Grace, of Love. I have enough karma to deal w already. I donít need more to learn for my Soul. I learn via Love. But thatís what I choose. Everyone can choose what they want. Fear or Love.
Ima keep it super real with you

This is some straight horsesh*t

You are the one in fear. In fear of the people that have been done dirty and cruddy throughout time will finally say enough is enough and bring the same energy that was brought to them throughout HISTORY back to their oppressors.

The fear is eating away your core so instead you turn to this big word filled soliloquy, frightened that the nightmare that was once on those who were on the receiving end will now turn the tables

And guess what? That fear is understandable because it will happen

Hopefully when it does they will show you mercy for ďchoosing the lightĒ if it happens in our lifetime.

MLk said to turn the other cheek and when he did, they k*lled him

Jesus Christ said to turn the other cheek and when he did, they hung him on a cross with a crown of thorns on his head while throwing stones at him

Keep turning the other cheek, they going to blow that mf smooth off your face when you not looking.
+4   

2 months ago '18        #36
A Cold Game 
Props total: 18340 18 K  Slaps total: 2518 2 K
 way said
What Iím talking about ... is Native Americans couldíve held onto grievances for ďinjusticesĒ and couldíve been plotting ways to counter-attack over all these years. Instead of choosing vengeance and retribution, they freed themselves by letting go of those kinds of negative positions, and chose something else. Just like the famous Jewish guy Victor Frankl who was a prisoner in the Holocaust - he wrote Manís Search for Meaning - ďBetween stimulus & response there is a space, in that space is my power & freedom to choose ...Ē
David Chetlahe Paladin was a Native American Indian who helped during WW2. He was captured. Beaten bad. Nailed his feet to the floor. He was eventually freed but was badly crippled. When he returned to the reservation, they decided to place him in the river. And that he would have to let go of all the pain & anger of those who tortured him, or he would drown & die. He lived. And was able to walk again. You can read his story here.

So when you a*sume that Iím brain-washed, when Iíve spent 10 years mastering being ďunbrainwashedĒ ... how to experience Divine Freedom instead of ego freedom, from some of the most revered teachers on the planet ... understanding consciousness & mystery teachings, it just shows your perspective & where youíre coming from, not a True understanding of me. Itís just your egoís opinion. Doesnít mean itís true at all.
Allowing someone to come into your home and k*ll your entire family is not divine freedom. Accepting that sh*t happens and Understanding how to move forward is... knowing that you are only in control of yourself is divine freedom. Not turning the other cheek.

When one side is committed to violence, the other side will die committing to peace.
And thatís just facts
+3   

2 months ago '18        #37
Most Palone 
 way said
No. Jesus demonstrated what Iím speaking of. Why he said not to throw pearls before swine lest they turn around and rend you. Because I share similar cosmic things, and people who arenít ready or donít like it, attack, just like you have demonstrated. Instead of giving up all that negativity to be released for a more expansive freedom, itís flung to the person triggering it to be released. Iíve gone thru this already like 1000x. And eventually, those who attack, start to learn, and awaken to the fact that I was on their side. Not their egoís side, but a higher side. Nothing else I got to say on that on this response. Key word, response.
And I havenít ďturned the other cheek.Ē Iím holding in truth. Big difference.
Yeah aight...

Keep thinking this pseudo intellectual negro spiritual bullsh*t is going to save you.

It ainít save mlk but he did get a holiday out of it right?

Lol Iím done with you donít quote me no more
+3   

2 months ago '18        #38
A Cold Game 
 way said
No I disagree. And itís your facts, not mine. You want to live and die by the sword, thatís your choice. I choose Light. And itís not the same thing. I speak cosmic things. If you want that experience, thatís your choice. I choose Grace. And Light. Peace.
Thereís not a process in this universe thatís peaceful.

Light doesnít = peace and grace bruh.

Light and darkness are two sides of the same coin.
They are equal and perfectly balanced.

They have different functions but neither is better than the other.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #39
datVAkid 
 way said
I hear you. You can share more if you like. Or carry on.
The native americans were fu*ked over and then fu*ked up. What america did to the native americans should never be used as an example on how to respond to someone coming and attacking your home land
+7   

2 months ago '17        #40
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 171756 171 K  Slaps total: 12059 12 K
 way said
A better more direct answer. - because thereís a learning opportunity for people to learn to disengage from negativity & resolve & handle their upsets more effectively.
Native Americans lost their land. You donít see them trying to figure out ways to annihilate & launch rockets towards ďAmericans.Ē They took a more constructive, peaceful, approach. Even helped US during war. If they can do it, it shows itís possible for people to find a way to get along together. Bcuz itís been done. They chose something else.
Took a more peaceful approach? The colonizers wiped out 90-95% of the population using guns and chemical warfare so what were they supposed to do? They didn't have an option of living in harmony, they were slaughtered like cattle and the rest were left to suffer to survive to this very day.

+5   

2 months ago '18        #41
A Cold Game 
 way said
I never said one is better than another. And Iím speaking of cosmic things. Different things on the planet that I donít want to detail too much on right now. Bcuz I do that when I get clear direction that itís clear to share. But when I speak of Light from the context Iím speaking of, it is Peace. Youíre speaking of other stuff Souls learn thru. Just different. Not better, not worse. Different. I didnít learn from bibles, drugs, but focused experiences on Light and Soul. People talk about ďlaws of attractionĒ ... ďkarmaĒ ... look Iím just here to help those who want the help, to awaken to more. Nobody is outside of cosmic laws. Whether people believe or donít believe. Doesnít matter. Doesnít change what is what.
You want to talk about cosmic law ... how about the law of polarity .

Peace and war are apart of the same continuum ....

I mean I feel you using light as a metaphor for good and peace ... but thatís hippie bullsh*t man.. if weíre being real and honest with ourselves ... our idea of what is good and bad ... right or wrong ... means nothing cosmically ... its all the same thing.
We understand a very small percentage of what we experience . So please donít start kicking that cosmic law ... when at the core of it ... itís all about balance.... and not just between Israel and Palestine but through the entire universe...

For someone who denounces ego, it sure sounds like you have a big idea of yourself .
+1   

2 months ago '06        #42
datVAkid 
 way said
What do you mean? Itís an example of a different approach that some would say is Peace.
Couple of famous people have spoke of it. One is mentioned in the worldís best selling book. Mightíve heard of it. The Bible. Where Jesus speaks of forgiveness.
Buddha said something like how holding onto anger was like holding hot coal, youíre the only one who gets burned.
So I offer how the Indians were seemingly able to take that action, for THEMSELVES, instead of the other approach. I donít know, I see letting an upset go as more constructive than firing over 1000 rockets, but I guess others find the experience valuable w the other approach. And from my experience of practicing for myself & witnessing many many people take the approach Iíve shared here, Iíve only seen great value & profound Grace, Joy, and freedom in taking this kind of approach.
Most Native American community are struck with poverty and and addiction

SO many tribes and history is wiped out to never be known again.

And for centuries people will label you incorrectly as Indians (which u have done multiple times) and Blanket you under the term native american while there were 10000s of independent tribes.

Are you a native american or talk to any native americans about what its like to be native growing up in america.

You are using the bible to justify stealing of land and k*lling of people. There is no peace and there will never will be. This is the most privilaged thing i have ever heard on this site.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #43
naledgestate 
Props total: 29667 29 K  Slaps total: 2477 2 K
Op is a phaggot
+3   

2 months ago '15        #44
naledgestate 
Props total: 29667 29 K  Slaps total: 2477 2 K
 way said
+1   

2 months ago '18        #45
beermoney 
Props total: 6428 6 K  Slaps total: 463 463
 aulray said

Great breakdown
+1   

2 months ago '18        #46
beermoney 
Props total: 6428 6 K  Slaps total: 463 463
 Verdict said
This inbred posted Ben Shapiro, the guy who finds any data no matter how fu*king ridiculously biss it is to support his claims. Like when he said a study using common black last names like "Washington" and "Jefferson" would get the same amount of job call backs as common white last names, again, "Washington" and "Jefferson" lmaoooooo.

Then in that same piece of sh*t of a study, he says they used common black first names and no difference in job call backs to whites. In that part, Ben conveniently left out the names that were used in the study, one of the two common black first names the study used was fu*king "Ryan."

Love the evidence as to WHY Shapiro is a dipsh*t.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #47
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56056 56 K  Slaps total: 8802 8 K
 way said
Stupid is as stupid does. But by all means, please share more ďstupidĒ opinions. If it helps you feel better man.
Wow lot of Hamas people out today. Slangin energy rockets ... all good. I know thereís a little Hamas & Jerusalem inside everybody. Talk your sh*t my man
U just quoted a fictional retard

Stfu please

2 months ago '05        #48
blackninja 
Props total: 21593 21 K  Slaps total: 2179 2 K
Holy Shiiiiit. This racist fu*k, Ben Shapiro, is getting his content posted in the BX? Now, I have almost seen everything.

Last edited by blackninja; 05-13-2021 at 08:05 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '17        #49
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 171756 171 K  Slaps total: 12059 12 K
 way said
Yeah I see a more peaceful approach bcuz theyíre not trying to retaliate, how I see it. Theyíre not caught up in vengeance. You ainít never been mad before? Did that last til today or did you move on by letting it go? Am I saying itís easy to let some things go .. no. fu*k no. Thereís atrocities I wouldnít wish upon anyone. But war & peace are different fields of vibration. And if people choose war, well ... theyíre missing out on Peace. All yíall going at me from a place of war for speaking peacefully. How is that different than how the world treated Colin K for kneeling peacefully. Yíall doing me like the world did Colin. How the world did MLK. How the world did Jesus. Doesnít faze me but yíall are demonstrating what doesnít work. Negativity. What doesnít align to Peace. Why donít you stop throwing energetic stones and choose peace?
You're too stupid to reason with so I'm not gonna even bother. If you'd like I can give you the number of my Narragansett Native cousin's number. I'm sure hell be happy to hear your logic.

+1   

2 months ago '19        #50
AdonisH 
Props total: 5510 5 K  Slaps total: 595 595
 Most Palone said
Bruh...fu*k all this walk on eggshells sh*t

I donít really give a fu*k about bx like that if I get banned so what.

These mf been pulling this same bs throughout time. Mf need to read history books and badly

Read on apartheid South Africa

Read on the history of Australia

Read on the history of Brazil

Read on the history of Canada

Read the history of the US

Read about Venezuela

Read about who not only is supporting this situation but is why the sh*t is gotten to this point

Mf need to read man

Because itís not Abdul or Jamal I should fear

Itís not Pablo or Juan Carlos I should fear

Itís not Tyrone or Dequan I should fear

They did nothing to me or my peoples even though the media has been telling me since the day I was born that they are the cause of all the bs happened throughout time when the history books have told me otherwise

Look at the comments of the Ben Shapiro vid. Mf supporting this bs have avi with a black mf smiling wide with yellow teeth talking about ďoohgah boogahĒ. Even seen mf with Trayvon martin with his eyes crossed out.

These mf are so dumb they think everyone else is dumb and donít even peep lol because that same type of energy is never kept irl when really we see right through that bullsh*t.

These the same mf that supported apartheid, will tell you why what was done to the natives was justified, what happened in Australia was justified, what happened in Canada is justified (I know about their history too)

They support it because thatís how they fu*ked over every mf they came across

Ban me idgaf.

bi*ch a*s n*ggas talking some ďawakeningĒ horsesh*t

The real awakening will be when...you know what, Iím done

fu*k it Iíll say it, when they are no more on this planet. Itís the truth. Donít care who gets mad. The world and humanity would be a much much better place.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
EST Gee Arrested in Miami???
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  15
Video inside EXPOSED - Jade Pinkett slept with underage rapper
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+64online now  13
Jul 25 - My State (Florida) is a Joke
185 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside an entire thread of gen z & millennials complaining about working at a..
194 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy