Cardano ADA is the future

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 months ago '10        #51
#JewLife 
Props total: 16477 16 K  Slaps total: 4525 4 K
 DirtyDaily said
Pltr is such a slow ride smh.. im all in over there but i wont sell for at least a year or two.. probably really a year or two after that
For real. We know the potential it’s just a matter of time before they can scale to businesses. Thought I had a good a*s cost average of $22.6 a week ago and now i look like a bag holder smh. This is gonna be in the hundreds within 5 years, just hope I stay patient enough.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #52
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12432 12 K  Slaps total: 8665 8 K
 GetEmDaddy902 said
give it ago, I dont want to lead people in the wrong direction because I know I have a powerful PC and I'm new to this just wanted to learn how to do it in 4 days I've gotten 120 doge coins so far. tried the ada had about 4.5 before switching back I think the pay out is the same just seen bigger number felt like I was doing better.

Could use a raspberry to or some other mini computer

Can you link a guide on how to mine coins?
+1   

2 months ago '19        #53
DirtyDaily 
Props total: 576 576  Slaps total: 52 52
 #JewLife said
For real. We know the potential it’s just a matter of time before they can scale to businesses. Thought I had a good a*s cost average of $22.6 a week ago and now i look like a bag holder smh. This is gonna be in the hundreds within 5 years, just hope I stay patient enough.
Bro my bi*chass got in at 27 smfh.. i refuse to sell. i really see it going crazy in some years

2 months ago '19        #54
DirtyDaily 
Props total: 576 576  Slaps total: 52 52
 Itsjustmefools said
What’s wrong with Shib? I got $1,500 in Shib
Probably nothing i just would have preferred to have gotten in on a dip.. instead i got in after the run and now my lil sh*t is dwindling.. only a hundred in so i could care less.. ima catch one of these hoes sooner or later. I saw the market cap really fell too

2 months ago '19        #55
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 74892 74 K  Slaps total: 11315 11 K
 Rebuild Mode said
I'm all for optimism but this is completely unrealistic lol..

Current market cap is $56B at $1.75/coin.

$1,000/coin would equate to a 32 TRILLION market cap. That's basically 32x more valuable than Bitcoin or 1/3 of the world's GDP
Wait n see plair
+1   

2 months ago '04        #56
GetEmDaddy902 
Props total: 6537 6 K  Slaps total: 1355 1 K
 Itsjustmefools said
Could use a raspberry to or some other mini computer

Can you link a guide on how to mine coins?

a made a thread about mining has a few videos throughout the thread
+3   

2 months ago '08        #57
Rebuild Mode  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22320 22 K  Slaps total: 4104 4 K
 Rebuild Mode said
Transaction speeds are FAST (mine take around 5 seconds) and cost .001 ALGO (fraction of a penny at current cost). The Gas fees are ridiculous with ETH and it takes too long, same with BTC. There's also a very small carbon footprint with ALGO unlike BTC.

BTC and ETH have been extremely successful because of their first mover advantages in a space that's still in its infancy. At the end of the day this is all technology and you can look at the history of tech and it always advances no matter what it is. There will be another crypto, or possibly some new completely different 'asset', that replaces the current leaders.

I'm really betting on the team at the end of the day. I think the founder behind ALGO and the team around it know what they're doing. They've proven that in the past and the have the money to back them.

Just in...

+5   

2 months ago '11        #58
edouble77 
Props total: 2796 2 K  Slaps total: 287 287
 MulaAve said
Ada has a ton of love on here

Why do you guys believe in Ada? What will it solve that Eth 2.0 won't solve?

Why do you guys prefer it over Dot?
I have DOT and ADA. I love any coin that makes me money and ADA has almost tripled in value since i copped around mid February. I was told it was long term money making play but im eating good off of it now. I was told ADA doesnt even have an ecosystem working yet so i think if that pops off later this year its value will go up even more. Plus i have alot of ADA staked and get plenty of free coins every month. DOT has been the coin that has been inconsistent to me, but i believe in too and will continue to buy that and put money on ETH during the bad red days.

Last edited by edouble77; 05-12-2021 at 05:09 PM..

2 months ago '15        #59
jayande 
Props total: 3101 3 K  Slaps total: 132 132
 GetEmDaddy902 said
I actually switch back to mining doge I felt I mined more of them faster and easier to sell to ADA, I'm mining about 35 doge day roughly 9-11 ADA
What gpu are you using to mine?

2 months ago '04        #60
GetEmDaddy902 
 jayande said
What gpu are you using to mine?

+2   

2 months ago '20        #61
Jimmy2times 
Props total: 17902 17 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
Someone please link me to that thread that teaches how to trade crypto

2 months ago '15        #62
jayande 
Props total: 3101 3 K  Slaps total: 132 132
 GetEmDaddy902 said

Thanks, this was one of the ones on my list. Going to overpay and pick one up tonight lol. Not like I have a choice with the price gauging smdh. You mine anything else? If so, how much per day? Thanks again for the response

2 months ago '04        #63
GetEmDaddy902 
 jayande said
Thanks, this was one of the ones on my list. Going to overpay and pick one up tonight lol. Not like I have a choice with the price gauging smdh. You mine anything else? If so, how much per day? Thanks again for the response
Not yet just learned how to do that but after that Elon tweet I'm looking to something earth friendly
+1   

2 months ago '08        #64
Rebuild Mode  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22320 22 K  Slaps total: 4104 4 K
 #JewLife said
Might have to hit up Algo Reddit to see some more info. You think it’ll drop lower than where it’s currently at?
 Rebuild Mode said
I think a pullback to $1.20 isn't out of the question (green channel support). Long term uptrend is still intact though (white line), and that support is around $1.05 if $1.20 is taken out.

Long term hold for me right now so I don't care too much about pullbacks, I'll look to add more on them and keep collecting the interest in the meantime.

Hopefully you caught that dip to $1.20

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #65
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x156
Props total: 109040 109 K  Slaps total: 24567 24 K
We recovered nicely from that Elon dip that shook the markets a little over a hour ago

Ada >

2 months ago '04        #66
killababi 
Props total: 6695 6 K  Slaps total: 1277 1 K
CAKE!!!
140% APY!!
Tap in!

2 months ago '13        #67
lakhwinder 
Props total: 251 251  Slaps total: 14 14
 $tackBundle$ said

If you can comprehend what this guy is breaking down you will see that ADA is primed to overtake ETH with their high GAS fees.
I for the god of love have no idea wtf crypto even is.. Is Cardano supposed to be the Mac Daddy of cryptos? Are countries going to base their e-currency on it or it’s blockchain? I heard China was supposed to base their e-yuan on it but I’m not sure..

Last edited by lakhwinder; 05-12-2021 at 07:53 PM..

2 months ago '19        #68
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 74892 74 K  Slaps total: 11315 11 K
 lakhwinder said
I for the god of love have no idea wtf crypto even is.. Is Cardano supposed to be the Mac Daddy of cryptos? Are countries going to base their e-currency on it or it’s blockchain? I heard China was supposed to base their e-yuan on it but I’m not sure..
Crypto is alternative currency to be a middleman between established currencies(dollars, euros, pesos, yuan, etc) and eventually to rival the rest like with Bitcoin having bitcoin only ATMs now

Stocks is where companies are forced to make sure the shareholders make money.

Crypto's main goal is to solve a problem in the economic/crypto world and the money is secondary but moves way faster than stocks.

Mfs stocks go up 7% in a year compared to doge going 20% in 2 or 3 hrs n sh*t

Cardano is the sleeping giant of crypto. The masses dont know of its future but we know.

They just did a deal with Ethiopia. Not a company in Ethiopia, THE WHOLE COUNTRY

+5   

2 months ago '20        #69
Agent Vakabon 
Props total: 8153 8 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 Anomic said
Crypto is alternative currency to be a middleman between established currencies(dollars, euros, pesos, yuan, etc) and eventually to rival the rest like with Bitcoin having bitcoin only ATMs now

Crypto's main goal is to solve a problem in the economic/crypto world and the money is secondary but moves way faster than stocks.

Cardano is the sleeping giant of crypto. The masses dont know of its future but we know.

They just did a deal with Ethiopia. Not a company in Ethiopia, THE WHOLE COUNTRY

ERG somehow managed to be immune to the drop and is somewhat tied to ADA

2 months ago '13        #70
lakhwinder 
Props total: 251 251  Slaps total: 14 14
 Anomic said

Respect homie, cleared up a lot of things
+2   

2 months ago '04        #71
$tackBundle$  OP
Props total: 864 864  Slaps total: 69 69

ADA currently the only Crypto in the green right now.. is this the start of the shift?
+1   

2 months ago '04        #72
$tackBundle$  OP
 peekwod said
how much can ada potentially be by 2025-2030 ?
$300

2 months ago '04        #73
$tackBundle$  OP
 Cali said
Yea there are way too many variables involved.

I mean lets say Cardano solves whatever issue there is with ETH blockchain it doesnt mean people will follow suit.
And what if another Layer 1 starts to takeover ... or a layer 2 that has more versatility and interoperability ...

the great thing about this is
we can invest $500 over a multitude of tokens with fractional ownership of a coin
Cardano has built in governance, where depending on much ADA you hold can participate in the voting process. This solves the problem of being able to evolve and adapt organically and prevent forks and offshoots.

2 months ago '04        #74
$tackBundle$  OP
 MulaAve said
Ada has a ton of love on here

Why do you guys believe in Ada? What will it solve that Eth 2.0 won't solve?

Why do you guys prefer it over Dot?
Now why would I want to invest in a company (ETH) that rushed a beautifully concept and having to work backwards moving from PoW to PoS (the reason for Eth 2.0)??

Where ADA is the world's first peer-reviewed blockchain. A network of academics and scientists from various universities, including Oxford University, University of Edinburgh and Tokyo Institute of Technology, review protocols transparently before they are released. (what other altcoins are being pushed through universities to be reviewed for program development?)

2 months ago '04        #75
bibbyboi 
Props total: 15898 15 K  Slaps total: 1964 1 K
Woke up and ADA is over $2!!!!!
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  41
Official 2021 Rolling Loud fu-kery Megathread
454 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside an entire thread of gen z & millennials complaining about working at a..
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  16
Is this the most obvious track written by someone else?
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+42online now  11
Side Effects of the Vaccine
314 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy