Joe Budden Podcast is over as we know it

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
10 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+45  82
59 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 3 months ago '04        #551
regularjoe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 34054 34 K  Slaps total: 7937 7 K
 Duhsten said
Relax , Brenda .

You act like sh*t was directed towards you .
Some of y'all ... Lol
This coming from a guy who made multiple aliases for Boxden

3 months ago '07        #552
young mad 
Props total: 24190 24 K  Slaps total: 1335 1 K
 King2aGod said
Can we stop for a minute and acknowledge Stogz saying he has 2 degrees and saying this?

Wages and salary being expenses is literally something they teach in the first week of freshman year.
SG&A. One of the first operating expenses reduced when a company projects a decrease in sales revenue. In other words..lay offs!

3 months ago '07        #553
young mad 
Props total: 24190 24 K  Slaps total: 1335 1 K
Idk how he fumbled the Spotify deal. That’s what put the nail in this pod. Negotiate properly with Spotify and walk away with the check..end of story.

3 months ago '20        #554
Duhsten 
Props total: 3965 3 K  Slaps total: 517 517
 regularjoe said
This coming from a guy who made multiple aliases for Boxden
Receipts ?

3 months ago '15        #555
mwtx 
Props total: 22377 22 K  Slaps total: 3818 3 K
 ricky_peso said
Y’all really thing n*gga tuning in for Rory and mal I got something to tell you buddy plugged two other friends in and the show got better
Facts, I don’t get the Rory and mal hype, those dudes were corny AF.

Ice and ish are way more tolerable.
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '17        #556
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71682 71 K  Slaps total: 22747 22 K
 King2aGod said
Can we stop for a minute and acknowledge Stogz saying he has 2 degrees and saying this?

Wages and salary being expenses is literally something they teach in the first week of freshman year.

3 months ago '05        #557
rashcobar 
Props total: 14266 14 K  Slaps total: 2471 2 K
 deadlift said
People are saying it was wicked!!!!! But got taken down

Joe didn’t really say anything bad BAD to be honest. He gave them a outlet and even wanted them to do their own thing
You haven't listened to the clip.
+1   

3 months ago '07        #558
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 160752 160 K  Slaps total: 26930 26 K
 someonevague said
Agreed. I’m sure pre-screen man and maybe even Erikson that Rory probably had more to do in the marketing side of things like preparing clips and whatnot but I agree it seems like they both got to a point of thinking showing up and sitting down was enough.
Elon musk doesn't know everything. He hires those to do sh*t. Erikson is an employee. So is rory lol not sure why ya not grasping it
+1   

3 months ago '15        #559
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 71357 71 K  Slaps total: 6286 6 K
 Duhsten said
Receipts ?
He had no receipts, that's his comeback to everything cause he's a paranoid loser who thinks any name he doesn't recognize is an alias. One of the unwittiest guys on BX cause this been his shtick for atleast 4-5 years now.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #560
Dash420 
Props total: 16429 16 K  Slaps total: 1151 1 K
 regularjoe said
“Nobody told you to show up to my sons birth…”

Not that it matters to Joe or anyone, but I’m out. Music removed, done with the pod. That sh*t was so out of line, beyond out of line.

fu*k Joe Budden.

3 months ago '13        #561
someonevague 
Props total: 866 866  Slaps total: 216 216
 Bkjj11 said
Elon musk doesn't know everything. He hires those to do sh*t. Erikson is an employee. So is rory lol not sure why ya not grasping it
Steve Jobs didn't own 100% of Apple, what is your point. Why is Joe any more worthy of equity in Patreon than Rory/Mal are in the JBP? Even if it is a very minority percentage, that was never addressed directly. Other than when Joe alluded to being the decision-maker of the brand/network, you could still do that while maintaining majority, not complete ownership.

3 months ago '13        #562
someonevague 
 mwtx said
Facts, I don’t get the Rory and mal hype, those dudes were corny AF.

Ice and ish are way more tolerable.
I grew into the Ice and Ish duo, too, after a couple of episodes (always preferred Ish on JBTV and Ice on Twitter), but if you aren't open toe the fact that Shiny New Car Syndrome could very easily wear off in time, you are kidding yourself.

Last edited by someonevague; 05-14-2021 at 04:11 PM..

3 months ago '07        #563
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 160752 160 K  Slaps total: 26930 26 K
 someonevague said
Steve Jobs didn't own 100% of Apple, what is your point. Why is Joe any more worthy of equity in Patreon than Rory/Mal are in the JBP? Even if it is a very minority percentage, that was never addressed directly. Other than when Joe alluded to being the decision-maker of the brand/network, you could still do that while maintaining majority, not complete ownership.
Two people created apple n*gga, not only Steve. But u knew that though right? Joe created a podcast and invited two people. He then replaced those two with rory and Mal over time. joe created the joe budden network to house different pods. Rory told u he doesn't care. Mal proves he's there kicking it for a check. Nothing more. Joe brings in business, so that's why he gets more patreon equity. It's his fu*kin sh*t.

How you gonna type up someone shouldn't have full ownership of their own sh*t beta males
+1   

3 months ago '07        #564
stogz 
Props total: 106112 106 K  Slaps total: 13820 13 K
 Bkjj11 said
Two people created apple n*gga, not only Steve. But u knew that though right? Joe created a podcast and invited two people. He then replaced those two with rory and Mal over time. joe created the joe budden network to house different pods. Rory told u he doesn't care. Mal proves he's there kicking it for a check. Nothing more. Joe brings in business, so that's why he gets more patreon equity. It's his fu*kin sh*t.

How you gonna type up someone shouldn't have full ownership of their own sh*t beta males

Plus... dude yells out 10 ppl in the room each week. They all get paid too... does that mean they all co-owners?

Man, i share your feeling of incredulousness with ppl on here
+1   

3 months ago '13        #565
someonevague 
 Bkjj11 said

I am well aware of Wozniak and the other garage members, you are taking it way too literally you know I meant one person isn't wholly responsible for the success or failure of things. I didn't say he *shouldn't* have full ownership, nor did I say he should, but its not out of bounds to expect Mal or Rory to have wanted a piece of it. But I get your point, outwardly at least they played it casual. Can't pretend we know the behind-closed-doors conversations, though.

Last edited by someonevague; 05-14-2021 at 04:11 PM..
+1   

3 months ago '13        #566
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 107556 107 K  Slaps total: 10296 10 K
Wonder how tomorrow pod going to hit

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Aug 1 - ICU Doctor Cannot Believe The Things Unvaccinated Patients Are..
207 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+38online now  29
Image(s) inside Surviving Charlamange Documentary in Production
122 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+20online now  25
Video inside Lik moss put hands on vlogger Mikey T