Are Women Neurologically Less Suited for Monogamy than Men?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 20 seconds
 3 months ago '16        #76
HoodrichMike 
Props total: 6306 6 K  Slaps total: 1260 1 K
 Virgoanghost said
Yea it means his mother is a wh*re actually
She is but the funniest part is youíre a man pretending to be a woman lmaooooo

3 months ago '15        #77
Rifle 
Props total: 4581 4 K  Slaps total: 321 321
 Mario Chalmers said
Lol thatís just pure delusions. Even the people that started the red pill propaganda will tell you thatís not the case. Red pill is a hate movement. MGTOW is a hate movement. PUA is a hate filled movement. It was started by hate filled men who needed justification for why theyíve been treated so terribly by women.

All 3 are a money grab to capitalize on the rising amount of incels that inhabit the internet. Incels are the best consumers on the internet. Thatís why the very MGTOW people who may have started with good intentions eventually followed the money path and started catering towards their consumers. For example, Kevin Samuels. A man who use to make content about the improvement of men but eventually chased the bag and started making content for his incel followers.
You typed nothing but lies and even contradicted yourself. So itís all about hate but KS started with content about men improving themselves. No these movements started because of menís frustration in the dating game, because the divorce machine crushed them and because they wanted to win at life. And incels dont even fu*k with the red pill community. They have their own community that follows black pill philosophy. Donít speak on things you know nothing about.
+1   

3 months ago '20        #78
Virgoanghost 
Props total: 3424 3 K  Slaps total: 800 800
 Kehinde said
Yea I'm 27 and dealing with women in our generation is a mf headache, they only wanna be submissive when we fu*king I cut they a*s lose when they start dtm always tryna f*ght and not willing to learn, I'm glad yall starting to learn tho
Gotta grow up sometime
+1   

3 months ago '17        #79
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 34771 34 K  Slaps total: 9756 9 K
 Rifle said
You typed nothing but lies and even contradicted yourself. So itís all about hate but KS started with content about men improving themselves. No these movements started because of menís frustration in the dating game, because the divorce machine crushed them and because they wanted to win at life. And incels dont even fu*k with the red pill community. They have their own community that follows black pill philosophy. Donít speak on things you know nothing about.
I didnít contradict myself. He started with content about men improving themselves and then realized there was much more money to be made in selling divisiveness and hatred so he switched up. I donít really think I could have been more clear.

And I could give a fu*k what color pill incels like. Do you hear yourself? If youíre following any movement that has a fu*king pill in it thereís a 99% chance youíre a fu*king weirdo. Itís all part of the same movement. MGTOW trash a*s propaganda. Itís all scorned men who either never been with a woman or who chose the wrong woman and refuse to be accountable for their own actions.

3 months ago '20        #80
Virgoanghost 
 HoodrichMike said
She is but the funniest part is youíre a man pretending to be a woman lmaooooo
https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2930282

Scroll down and let us know when you feel stupid LMAO

3 months ago '20        #81
Virgoanghost 
I gotta prove I’m really a woman everytime I’ jump in a thread like this Lmao

3 months ago '16        #82
HoodrichMike 
Props total: 6306 6 K  Slaps total: 1260 1 K
 Virgoanghost said
I gotta prove Iím really a woman everytime Ií jump in a thread like this Lmao
Like anybody with a sister or gf couldnít pull that same stunt nice try lol

3 months ago '20        #83
Virgoanghost 
 HoodrichMike said
Like anybody with a sister or gf couldnít pull that same stunt nice try lol
Lmaoooo okay multiple people on here know I am who I say I am

3 months ago '15        #84
Rifle 
Props total: 4581 4 K  Slaps total: 321 321
 Mario Chalmers said
I didnít contradict myself. He started with content about men improving themselves and then realized there was much more money to be made in selling divisiveness and hatred so he switched up. I donít really think I could have been more clear.

And I could give a fu*k what color pill incels like. Do you hear yourself? If youíre following any movement that has a fu*king pill in it thereís a 99% chance youíre a fu*king weirdo. Itís all part of the same movement. MGTOW trash a*s propaganda. Itís all scorned men who either never been with a woman or who chose the wrong woman and refuse to be accountable for their own actions.
Uneducated and continues to use ad hominem attacks to smear entire groups of men either to troll or in hopes of impressing Shea butter Twitter for a crumb of pu**y.
+1   

3 months ago '16        #85
Vizier 
Props total: 4682 4 K  Slaps total: 661 661
 PeeKwod said
primal biological mission = survival and comfort
if our tribe was fiighting with clubs n rocks & another tribe is kicking our a*s with spears and arrows them chicks aint trying to die they going with the winners.

lose your job and let your chick find out her ex just won the lotto, most are jumping ship

+2   

3 months ago '17        #86
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 34771 34 K  Slaps total: 9756 9 K
 Rifle said
Uneducated and continues to use ad hominem attacks to smear entire groups of men either to troll or in hopes of impressing Shea butter Twitter for a crumb of pu**y.
Yeah you got me. Iím trying to impress women on boxden. A website with 10,000 men for every 1 woman and the 1 ďwomanĒ is, more often than not, just a lonely troll pretending to be a woman for interactions.

You really nailed me with that one.

3 months ago '07        #87
purecyse 
Props total: 972 972  Slaps total: 92 92
Honestly, stop trying to lock down a young lady and maintain a focus on your own product. That product being your overall lifestyle.

Understand that when you were in a committed relationship with a young lady, and she cheated, it's not that you weren't enough, she was simply looking for an addition.

The way to move on from that is to never put yourself in a position where you FEEL you can't get another woman and to cut a young lady off immediately should she cross your boundaries. Cut her off PRINCIPLE, not emotions. Then, that small addition she was dabbling with will be ALL she has. In my experience, young ladies hate feeling like you simply took something away from them.

Have those hard/ difficult conversations up front. I've reached a point in my life where I don't value a relationship at all but, suddenly, women are trying to develop one with me after spending time together. I have no problems pointing out reasons why I feel what they want will not work rather than entering into anything with them and hoping they change later. They will say they are doing things like working out more or not hanging out as much but slowly return to those same habits.

I'm older, have experience...and I've missed more game-winners than Jordan...but that shapes you. We lack just about everything that made previous generations "men" but, make no mistake, the scar tissue they developed by going through their struggles is still necessary.

If you feel your battle is with women, go deal with them until you develop your own counter-measures based on your own experience of what works for you.

I have a BM that I struggled with because I wanted my daughter to start with the same two parent household that my BM and I both had before I did whatever I could to provide her more than I ever had growing up.

I stayed in that relationship too long because I was too stubborn to say it did not work for ME. I had conversations with my dad where he suggested marrying her and I came to the conclusion that I would rather die. You don't bulls**t your way through life and end up with someone like me.

I wish all guys could reach a point where they think like that and so much would change. Be in shape. Make decent money. Always be presentable. And don't be afraid to show the world who you really are and how you really think. The people that fcuk with you will be there because they fcuk with the real you. Limit interactions with everyone else.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  82
Image(s) inside Federal Agents Arrest Bay Area Rapper Philthy Rich
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+323online now  33
Jadakiss Took This Personal
424 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  29
Cam'ron chokes on stage and gets booed at Madison Square Garden
166 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Aug 2 - Another coronavirus variant has reached Florida. Hereís what you need ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy