Howard Stern Talks About Flex and Mr. Cee

most viewed right now
NBA Chicago Bull Pg Rajon Rondo suspended 1 game by team
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Unmarried pastor gets knocked up: DesireÉ allen is neither sorry nor ..
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 5 - Hell of South Korean dog meat farms exposed
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
107 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$61,880 | Props total: 5947 5947
That sh*t was funny as hell, I miss Howard Stern show.

Ok, I need somebody from NY to bring me up to speed on what all the sh*t Howard is discussing is all about. Why is the n*gga Flex blasting bombs and not blasting bombs on his show?
 6 years ago '04        #102
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 38 38
 Fly 2ndComing said:
That sh*t was funny as hell, I miss Howard Stern show.

Ok, I need somebody from NY to bring me up to speed on what all the sh*t Howard is discussing is all about. Why is the n*gga Flex blasting bombs and not blasting bombs on his show?
A thread updated daily with new Howard Stern shows! Long live the King Of All Media!!
 6 years ago '04        #103
all3rd 684 heat pts684
space
space
$69,240 | Props total: 5404 5404
(Off topic cause I don't care about Mr. Cee) I still listen to Stern but whats up with JD and Ronnie lately they seems odd even for that show.
 6 years ago '04        #104
deeznutz 
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 109 109
^^^ JD's starting to get a big head plus he's been exposed as a creepy pervert by several girls online and Ronnie is just being Ronnie. I dont really notice a difference with that angry midget of a bodyguard
 6 years ago '07        #105
erick derelict 
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 60 60
stern is racist son ... just managed to se it to his advantage and mask it in the form of a career ... no one said he's dumb , but that MF is def Racist..... and ive listened to him maaddd times, sometimes involuntarily... always noticed the undercurrent of bigotry...
 6 years ago '07        #106
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,111 | Props total: 73 73
ROFL!!!! I cant stop listening to Sterns adlibs!!! He up there with dipset adlibs
 6 years ago '04        #107
e117v1 
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

especially at 2:19

some of you just need to GTFO and learn something....
 6 years ago '05        #108
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 347 347
Haha n*ggas gettin emotional because Howard is clownin this whole situation. Stern's been doing this radio thing for over 30 years...sh*t is hilarious. I miss hearing this guy on regular radio.
 6 years ago '06        #109
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 22 22
you guys are sensitive as fu*k, stop worrying so much about race, if you actually listen to him youd know regardless of what he says he isnt racist
 6 years ago '04        #110
deeznutz 
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 109 109
 e117v1 said:

especially at 2:19

some of you just need to GTFO and learn something....
ur a fu*kin baby straight up

this is no different than when Dave Chapelle colors his face white and acts all nerdy as that news anchor and do you think white people start shouting racism?

I'm white and i think its fu*kin hilarious when all those black comedians imitate white people. i sit around with white friends (who most of them dont even like hip hop) and we all laugh our a.sses off.

i think it just boils down to people who can take a joke and people who are overly sensitive which clearly u are.

stop being a fu*king cry baby just because stern was doing a skit and painted himself black and threw on a wig doesnt make him racist you fu*kin emotional f*ggot

cry babies like you are the precise reason racism still exists today
 6 years ago '05        #111
caliblacc 
space
space
$912 | Props total: 22 22
 04-08-2011, 06:13 PM         #112
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
What did Stern say that was racist? He's right, why the F do our DJs have to sound like idiots when they get on the radio?! Why can't they just speak normally? Annnnnnnd, he's also right to make fun of this whole silly situation. Stern is just pointing out the coonery that goes on in Hip Hop stations. Its ridiculous. I say this as a black Latino so don't peg me as a racist, I just want my people to smarten up. Between our trashy music and trashy representatives, we're losing

what the fu*k is "talking normally"...everyone talks differently...including howard stern's bi*ch a.ss...and radio personalities are supposed to be over the top..it's THEIR JOB...

sick of you apologists a.ss n*ggas...kissing white peoples a.ss...a white man tell you you're not supposed to jump like that,and you degrade everything around you...fu*k outta here..
 6 years ago '07        #113
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,874 | Props total: 1 1
Is it safe to say Funk Master Flex bombs have lost their credibility...cause he drops them shytt on everything..."WE BOUT TO CHECK OUT THIS SNUGGIE COMMERCIAL *BOOOOMMMM*
 04-08-2011, 07:20 PM         #114
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
fu*k that supposed to prove whoadie? that he got a tap dancin mammy to laugh, shuck & jive to make it "ok" for him to sh*t on black folk? she a **** that aint nothin new. now i awready know why da white folk cosignin but yall black muhfu*kas need to be ashamed of yallselves.

watch & talk to a pimp:

and yea i know exactly what he's spoofin. ole **** a.ss Whoopi lettin Ted Danson throw on black face & call her a nagger. but of course this shiesty jew use it as an excuse to take sh*t to some ole other level.
Cmon son. That video doesnt prove sh*t. I guess Robin and Sherman Hemsley are just house n*ggas.
 6 years ago '04        #115
D-Swift 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 5 5
I guess the fact that Mr. Cee is getting head from a tranney doesn't matter right......

Why are we talking bout Stern?
 04-08-2011, 08:13 PM         #116
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SO...THEY TALKIN GREEZY OVA DERE...HIT THA
[pic - click to view]

NOW TURN THA bomb OFF!

U WANNA THROW STONES! I KNOW EVERYTHIN THA MOVE INSIDE THA BUILDING !

HIT THA
[pic - click to view]

TURN THA bomb OFF!
 04-08-2011, 09:47 PM         #117
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
again ur a salty bi*ch

its comedy

wipe ur pus*y

ether
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T Is A B*ITCH & He's Scared Of Drake
54 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
54 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Last Tango in Paris Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
102 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy