Budden vs Styles P on Twitter :mikewhoa:

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #261
CrimeEthics 58 heat pts58
space
space
$1,196 | Props total: 44 44
 thepoeticgoblin said:
Styles P tweeted "all of you butthurt rappers should've chirped back by now.." (sth like that, not actual quotes)

Joey then mentioned SP saying "he's talking to everyone. U included".

Styles got salty as hell, started threatening etc. Pathetic.
thank u for replying.

Im gonna have to go with styles. joe spits but styles gets busy. all the rhymes i can think of from budden have to do with bi*ch problems and "love and hip hop" sh*t. Now is that my fault or buddens?? i dont know, but does it really matter? the point is thats what comes to mind when i think of budden. Plus budden is a loud mouth... u hear him speak about bullsh*t ten times more than u hear rhymes out of his mouth. not to mention i guarantee u budden is camping out in here right now with his tweet deleting a.ss.. while styles is somewhere not giving a fu*k, ready to break emcees necks at any given moment. I got styles in this.
 08-14-2013, 01:59 PM         #262
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrunchTime CDN said:
Ja Rule sonned Styles

I don't really give a fu*k about y'all n*ggas
I sever ties with n*ggas, 'cuz n*ggas actin like bi*ches
Causing me to start sh*ttin, I'm the murderer
Who the fu*k you thought you was?
Little man shut the fu*k up, respect the boss
You gotta be kidding me, n*gga you a kid to me
Suckin my d!ck when I was with the Click in nine-three
Get'cha own identidy, you fu*kin d!ck ridah ( Ruff Ryder)
A year ago, n*gga you was a b-boy for lifah ( Bad Boy for life)
Stay frontin, where all the ice & the Jeeps
The only n*gga I see pushing somethin is me
I should be sunnin' y'all n*ggas for y'all cut
fu*kin all y'alls.luts, but cha'll n*ggas aint worth that much
You should be glad I'm sh*ttin to shed light to the fact
If you sh*t back then maybe y'all n*ggas might go plat
I'm the pinnacle of that, young, stressed, and black
Think it out with the mind with the heart, attack
In the soul I tend to get attached, these the things that
Make me different, undeniably gifted
Its scripted that I'ma k!ll 'em all from the heart
The world's most dangerous, race against time, and march
Y'all n*ggas wanna start the war right now
I hit 'em up and tear 'em right to the ground
Its the murdera's, n*gga you want it with us?
What the fu*ks up? What the fu*ks up n*gga?

& Styles shut the fu*k up & sit down
Never knew about this

This is why I hate sneak dissing
 4 years ago '04        #263
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 jp morgan said:
You speak like you're stating facts man. Youre not. Don't get emotional over you're opinions.

I only bring up past because of shear volume. It's people in prison now who spit better than both of them but without anything past or present to gauge you can't argue.

Nothing you said above is a fact, just your opinion, just like me saying Styles is better MC is mine. Better mixtapes, albums, verses and features.

really can't call it an argument becuz it aint nothing to argue about really.
I love how people on the internet say how other people are getting emotional. That's cute.

Anyway, what I said made perfect sense. When talking about who's the better rapper right now, there's no reason to look back to anything. It's senseless. We aren't talking about who has had a better career or who has the better discography. Styles rapping with Biggie doesn't make him any better. Him being in the Lox doesn't make him better. Yeah it's all subjective and you like who you want. That's fine. But again, it's 2013 and it's about who is better right NOW. I personally am a fan of both, but to me.. Styles isn't on the same level as Budden when we talk bar for bar. He was never one of those dudes to begin with. He was always the tough street dude.
 4 years ago '04        #264
missing linX 
space
space
 CrimeEthics said:
thank u for replying.

Im gonna have to go with styles. joe spits but styles gets busy. all the rhymes i can think of from budden have to do with bi*ch problems and "love and hip hop" sh*t. Now is that my fault or buddens?? i dont know, but does it really matter? the point is thats what comes to mind when i think of budden. Plus budden is a loud mouth... u hear him speak about bullsh*t ten times more than u hear rhymes out of his mouth. not to mention i guarantee u budden is camping out in here right now with his tweet deleting a.ss.. while styles is somewhere not giving a fu*k, ready to break emcees necks at any given moment. I got styles in this.
:ohhellnonas:

It's your fault. Cause you're a prime example of someone not giving him the time of day, yet you want to act like your opinion is unbiased.
 4 years ago '10        #265
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
i see all the f*gs are still f!ghting tooth and nail for the man they are infatuated. no wonder hip hop is soft now. joe buddens ain't even in the same zip code as styles. styles makes other rappers top fives, budden wouldn't even get in their 30.

shut
the
fu*k
up

you lames
 4 years ago '12        #266
Shep 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 497 497
 CrimeEthics said:
thank u for replying.

But after he tweeted that yesterday, Styles was talking about it nonstop and responding to everyone that was @'ing him about it, basically all night. While at the same time, you really didn't hear sh*t else about it from Joe.

I hear you about the rest of what you said though. One thing that a lot of Budden fans don't want to believe is that the reason so many people overlook him and sh*t on him is because of the way he runs off his mouth and makes an a.ss of himself when he's doing anything other than rapping. He has basically isolated himself and made it hard for a lot of casual listeners (or even fans of his) to judge and respect him strictly off the strength of his lyrical ability and the music he makes. I feel like the same goes for people in the industry.

He does rap a lot more about bi*ches and relationships now too. Kind of his new niche. It's cool in small doses, not really my thing all the time but he's gained more success from it so good for him. But he can definitely still rap, I can never take that away from him.
 4 years ago '11        #267
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,642 | Props total: 1376 1376
Styles P track record is waaayyyyyyyyy longer and more respectable than Joe

sh*tttt i'd put Styles P Ghost & the machine against any mixtape/Album Joe has ever done.

And I'm a Joe B fan but no one fu*kin w/ Styles. He may not have put out sh*t like back in the day but it's beyond music w/ the ghost gawd. Dude is well respected on these streets namean
 4 years ago '10        #268
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 jp morgan said:
He wasn't talking to Styles or Joel ortiz, and not everyone is going to let a cornball like Budden talk to them any kind of way. Don't tweet me like that bro we aint cool.

Kendrick asked the people making this garbage music to step up and named a few people in the "NEW" Generation he cool wit.. The people named ain't responding now only attention starved rappers
Who gives a fu*k? Its called freedom of speech. Joe didnt talk sh*t he didnt say nothing disrespectful. SP too old and should be mature by now to see what he was saying. "Dont tweet me like we cool" do fans tweet him? They dont even know him they shouldnt tweet him like that.

SP will always be one of my favorites but this is childish. SP acting like he got disrespected
 4 years ago '05        #269
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 iBoxden said:
budden is not ny... Let's get that correct.
Rochester? You're like 12 minutes away from minnesota with your midwestern a.ss
 4 years ago '04        #270
missing linX 
space
space
 Delbert Mengel said:
i see all the f*gs are still f!ghting tooth and nail for the man they are infatuated. no wonder hip hop is soft now. joe buddens ain't even in the same zip code as styles. styles makes other rappers top fives, budden wouldn't even get in their 30.

shut
the
fu*k
up

you lames

As much as I like Styles, he ain't ANYBODYS top 5.
 4 years ago '13        #271
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 7438 7438
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Rochester? You're like 12 minutes away from minnesota with your midwestern a.ss
 4 years ago '13        #272
CrimeEthics 58 heat pts58
space
space
$1,196 | Props total: 44 44
 missing linX said:
:ohhellnonas:

It's your fault. Cause you're a prime example of someone not giving him the time of day, yet you want to act like your opinion is unbiased.
bullsh*t. i consume whats in front of me... i don't go out and look for budden albums but i don't really do that for anybody else either. i check 2dopeboyz everyday.... i press play on everything that shows up on there. so its not like im not giving him the time of day. i'm an extremely aware hip-hop fan.
 4 years ago '11        #273
inthezone 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 2857 2857
Budden my top 3 fav living but he needs to mind his own biz... Styles ain't even the type rapper to respond to some lyrical king sh*t... He came up under the true king of ny so he knows his position
 4 years ago '05        #274
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 127 127
 inthezone said:
Budden my top 3 fav living but he needs to mind his own biz... Styles ain't even the type rapper to respond to some lyrical king sh*t... He came up under the true king of ny so he knows his position
Yea manager of that JAMBA JUICE JOINT HE OWN..... Styles P need to get his buzz back up.
 4 years ago '13        #275
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 7438 7438
 beretta357 said:
Yea manager of that JAMBA JUICE JOINT HE OWN..... Styles P need to get his buzz back up.
You got the Juice now!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by CrunchTime CDN; 08-14-2013 at 09:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy