D.L. Hughley Calls Lupe Fiasco “Dumb” For Not Voting

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2012, 06:13 AM         #101
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
all the young idiots in this thread will eventually realize how stupid they are for ignoring their right to vote when they get older...

even lupe and kendrick dumb a.ss...

most of yall just too lazy to 1) follow important politcal topics... 2) register to vote and do it..

i mean how easy is it to just register and then vote?

but nah.. yall want to use "my vote dont even count, all the presidents the same" arguments..

yall be losing the game before it even starts with that way of thinking..
 09-17-2012, 06:17 AM         #102
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
I'll vote for a lesser of two evils if it comes down to that
do that...but here's the thing,you'll still be stuck with evil.

it's like you're picking your suicide poison...cyanide[obama] or lethal injection[romney]
 09-17-2012, 09:39 AM         #103
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
do that...but here's the thing,you'll still be stuck with evil.

it's like you're picking your suicide poison...cyanide[obama] or lethal injection[romney]
This silly rationale cracks me up man.....would you rather live in a dictatorship so that you don't have to bother to vote? If so, what are you still doing here?....Cats like you play both sides of the fence. You talk sh*t about our system while taking advantage of all the freedom and resources said system provides.....What do you really stand for?
 09-17-2012, 09:42 AM         #104
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
what Im saying is in regard to the props you sent because it wont let me prop you back............

Mikey, my dude, Ive been trying to extremely hard not to pay attention to the contents in the link in which you sent as a I have a close friend thats into discussing matters such as those and Ive successfully tuned him out............but you HAD TO BE A d!ck AND SEND THAT TO ME............and I read it while finishing a blunt no less..........as far as Im concerned you owe me like 5 bucks for fu*king yp my high...........so its a double d!ck move really.............reegardless you are still in good graces with The Boxden Mafia..............which doesnt exist
 09-17-2012, 09:46 AM         #105
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
This silly rationale cracks me up man.....would you rather live in a dictatorship so that you don't have to bother to vote? If so, what are you still doing here?....Cats like you play both sides of the fence. You talk sh*t about our system while taking advantage of all the freedom and resources said system provides.....What do you really stand for?
God you're so fu*kin' stupid where exactly would you have me go?...its called "A New World Order" for the simple fact that it will involve THE WORLD...

the "silly rationale" cracks you up because you're simply just too fu*kin' dense to understand it,which says a lot seeing as how my 7 year old nephew gets it...

I mean really tho wtf is so difficult to understand?.....both parties have no plans to change things for the better so it makes placing a vote completely pointless...I honestly can't break it down for you any simpler without using flash cards..

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 09-17-2012 at 09:49 AM..
 09-17-2012, 09:53 AM         #106
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 years ago ppl said I was crazy & that going into Iran was out of the realm of possibilities,fast forward 3 years and it's some of you dumbasses might wanna start taking your heads out the sand & start paying attention to some of the things i'm saying it's not only for my benefit but for yours as well......
 09-17-2012, 10:01 AM         #107
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
God you're so fu*kin' stupid where exactly would you have me go?...its called "A New World Order" for the simple fact that it will involve THE WORLD...

the "silly rationale" cracks you up because you're simply just too fu*kin' dense to understand it,which says a lot seeing as how my 7 year old nephew gets it...

I mean really tho wtf is so difficult to understand?.....both parties have no plans to change things for the better so it makes placing a vote completely pointless...I honestly can't break it down for you any simpler without using flash cards..
Ah, the political genius you are. My knowledge of what's going on around has nothing to with anything I've seen on youtube or read in some silly books by paranoid crackpots. Misery loves company and you're trying to recruit people to your misery.

I don't have to call you names because your irrational/paranoid comments say alot about you.

If you're so all knowing, when is this NWO kicking in? I'll let you search that on Youtube and get back to me
 09-17-2012, 10:06 AM         #108
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Ah, the political genius you are. My knowledge of what's going on around has nothing to with anything I've seen on youtube or read in some silly books by paranoid crackpots. Misery loves company and you're trying to recruit people to your misery.

I don't have to call you names because your irrational/paranoid comments say alot about you.

If you're so all knowing, when is this NWO kicking in? I'll let you search that on Youtube and get back to me
couldnt refute any of my valid & accurate points so you went with the cliche typical you're conspiracy/tinfoil/crackpot talking points..gotcha

fu*kin' f*ggot...have a nice day...
 5 years ago '08        #109
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 2 Pistolz said:
Isn't voting a "right" and a "right" that we with that "right" have the "right" opt against?
/thread
 5 years ago '07        #110
ThaRealTmac 10 heat pts10
space
space
$711 | Props total: 7 7
 240ka said:
any minority especially blacks that dont vote is an idiot. people fought and died for us to have this right. Same goes for kendrick too.

What if you don't like any of the candidates? And don't give me the lesser of two evils nonsense - not voting shows you won't support any of the garbage people they try to press on you.
 09-17-2012, 11:03 AM         #111
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
couldnt refute any of my valid & accurate points so you went with the cliche typical you're conspiracy/tinfoil/crackpot talking points..gotcha

fu*kin' f*ggot...have a nice day...
What is there to refute? Your comments were irrational rants calling me names and expressing paranoid views of a.ssumptions made and expressed by cynical Americans.

Voting is what America was built on. If you really want to be influential, you would ask for people to vote for politicians you feel best represent your views. To tell Americans to lay and play dead while everything goes down is completely against any common sense. Its a quitter's mentality which may explain alot about you.
 09-17-2012, 11:07 AM         #112
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaRealTmac said:
What if you don't like any of the candidates? And don't give me the lesser of two evils nonsense - not voting shows you won't support any of the garbage people they try to press on you.
Not voting empowers those who do..If you are not happy with the candidates presented to you in particular races, don't vote for either. However, change starts on a local level. Send Senators and those higher than them a message by the type of candidates you vote in on a local level. To merely give up with ignorance is keeping you powerless.
 5 years ago '04        #113
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 ruff said:
I agree with anyone talking sh*t about Lupe.
 09-18-2012, 11:52 AM         #114
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone's waking up...

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy