4/10/11 Celtics @ Heat: Battle for #2

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Miami Heat 49 67.12%
Boston Celtics 15 20.55%
Fag voting after the game 9 12.33%
Voters: 73. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #561
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
wtf I'm never stayin up til 5 again, I missed this biblical beasting
 7 years ago '07        #562
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Celtics fans let last yr go. That sh*t is not happening this yr. Yal played a medocre heat team then went up against a team lebron had already checked out on. The magic

This yr your without perk but not only.perk you dont have tony allen fire comming off the bench. Yall can hang onto last yr and the ring from 08. sh*t is far from the same....Just watch.and see
You were on point about everything excrpt tony allen... really? Allen is a fu*king scrub. Green >>> allen

We arent going to win this year because we dont have bigs, not because of tony allen.

Celtics fans, let it go, do not expect a title or you will be disappointed. Aim low, that way you dont get too heartbroken when we dont win. Thats what im doing. This team playing as it is now, is a second round exit

I hope im wrong, but i just dont feel it this year like past years

Last edited by keithbm1111; 04-10-2011 at 07:01 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #563
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
 keithbm1111 said:
You were on point about everything excrpt tony allen... really? Allen is a fu*king scrub. Green >>> allen

We arent going to win this year because we dont have bigs, not because of tony allen.

Celtics fans, let it go, do not expect a title or you will be disappointed. Aim low, that way you dont get too heartbroken when we dont win. Thats what im doing. This team playing as it is now, is a second round exit

I hope im wrong, but i just dont feel it this year like past years
Tony allen was huge da fu*k.you talkin bout his defense and intensity he brought was major. Ask Doc Rivers and Ask the Griz players.
 7 years ago '05        #564
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Keith you're underestimating what Tony Allen brings to the table.... point is, the toughness and bully like feel with the Celtics is gone now. Perk and KG (though he's fake as fu*k) have always been the leading enforcers, but Tony Allen played a role as well. Not to mention he's one of the better perimeter defenders we have in the league today.

No one is afraid of getting into a war with the Celtics anymore. That's what I feared the most about them before the trade to be honest. I don't mean a physical f!ght or anything BTW. You know what I mean by war.

I actually think Chicago is "tougher" now.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 04-10-2011 at 07:34 PM..
 04-10-2011, 07:48 PM         #565
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ANYTHINGS POSSIBLEEEEE!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #566
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 JNyiri77 said:
ANYTHINGS POSSIBLEEEEE!!!!
 04-10-2011, 07:53 PM         #567
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony Allen was fu*king meaningless get the fu*k outa here
 7 years ago '05        #568
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 -BigC- said:
Tony Allen was fu*king meaningless get the fu*k outa here

[pic - click to view]

What a moron.
 7 years ago '06        #569
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Rockobox said:

[pic - click to view]

What a moron.
 7 years ago '10        #570
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
we were like 10-0 then i went to sleep we win by 23. celtics GARBAGE
 7 years ago '04        #571
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 beantown said:
lmao @ this entire heat franchise and their trash fans

I wonder if "boston sucks" was on that "fan-up!!" sheet that they hand out to heat fans letting them know what to say or do during games
Ur a hater... The fans were into it becuz Boston is actually a team worth beating. Take the loss like a man
 04-10-2011, 09:30 PM         #572
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will never count on the Celtics, but I think the Heat, Celtics, and Bulls all have a good chance of winning the east. If I had to bet, I'd say the Celtics, even though I'm pulling for the heat. I simply can't go against a team that...year after year...has proven that they are built for the playoffs. Almost every season, they go thru a stretch where they play poorly, kinda like the Lakers, but when its go time, they succeed. Regardless of what players they have.

On the flip side, for some odd reason, I think the magic and/or the knicks are capable of beating the Heat in a series.
 7 years ago '04        #573
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
not sure what team i was watching out there on the court playing the Heat today

but it sure wasn't the celtics

took a date to the game today that had never been to a basketball game. she had a great time at that a.ss whupping. Thanks Miami
 04-10-2011, 09:39 PM         #574
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:

[pic - click to view]

What a moron.
Your the type of fan who saw Tony Allen come in for one sequence and make a decent play or two then label him an impact roll player. I'm the type that actually watched him play the whole game and fu*k up on a lot more plays then he positively impacted.
 7 years ago '07        #575
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
Terrible game we played today. Yet, i still have a sh*t load of faith in the Celtics. When it's time to show they will. I really can't wait till the playoffs.
 7 years ago '09        #576
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 9204 9204
There are times that without Shaq and now without Perk that we lose on the boards....I dunno what the fu*k is going on......but the past few games there are so many TURNOVERS! sh*t is pissing me off.....its one thing to to be shooting crappy and another to just give the ball away.

Rondo is not playing like the Rondo of last year.......

And something is up with Rondo and Ray Ray....Rondo will not give him the ball.....I dunno

Better on the boards and less turnovers....and less stupid a.ss fouls....

Ok im done......not checking out JUST yet...going to be a sick a.ss play offs
 7 years ago '05        #577
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 -BigC- said:
Your the type of fan who saw Tony Allen come in for one sequence and make a decent play or two then label him an impact roll player. I'm the type that actually watched him play the whole game and fu*k up on a lot more plays then he positively impacted.
Ask any Celtics fan if Tony Allen was important to Boston during the prior postseasons and see their response.

The irony of judging someone off making a decision of a player on one play, when you're making the same judgment on one game.

7 years ago '06        #578
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
we won bi*ches..
 7 years ago '07        #579
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 Rockobox said:
Ask any Celtics fan if Tony Allen was important to Boston during the prior postseasons and see their response.

The irony of judging someone off making a decision of a player on one play, when you're making the same judgment on one game.

TA sucks, get over it. Easiest guy in the NBA to make jump on a pump fake, dude without fail, would jump damn near over the guy on every pump fake...not to mention miss layups, miss shots...your making him out to be way more than who he is.

although I have always hated him, so maybe im biased agianst him
 7 years ago '05        #580
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
i had tickets but couldnt get off work.. im so glad heat won tho.. i know my boy was happy he got the tix from me
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy