Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
didnotread
onlylookedattitleandpic

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #82
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 A-Gent said:
when was the last time you heard about a Rabbi molesting children?

never.
about 3 weeks ago.

03-26-2011, 12:26 PM         #83
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buckweedjones17 said:
to dat n*gga.. I feel sorry for them teens though..they were prolly like after he finished with them. That preacher was like, "Its ok my children, I have cured you now "
 7 years ago '04        #84
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 ozWinston said:
grown a.ss kids getting molested
yeah bruh.

by time i was 14, i pretty much understood that letting another n*gga touch me was a no-no.
 7 years ago '05        #85
hotveshe 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 0 0
 K-Train said:
@ these false ministers.

Yea.. The worse part is tht these boys had no direction irl.. and then gotten taken advantage of in the church of all places. Thats why my mom always says, you need to watch where you worship. Shoot you never know these days... everybody "claims" to have been touched by God.

Like it says in the bible.. some people will say good is evil and evil is good. smh I'm gonna pray for these boys and hope they don't repeat what happened to them to other kids. :-(

I hope he gets locked up for the rest of his life.
 7 years ago '10        #86
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 837 837
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
so if pastors are gods tools of message..what does that say about god...

exactly why i dont f**k with religion...
word
i dont f**k with religion period, but anyone who uses religion to make a living is a piece of s**t preying on poor, ignorant souls
 7 years ago '05        #87
hotveshe 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 0 0
 Like Kobe said:
word
i dont f**k with religion period, but anyone who uses religion to make a living is a piece of s**t preying on poor, ignorant souls

What about the tons of people who are givin hope b/c of religion... or the people that the church help? homeless, s3xually abused... the list goes on. When they help these people is that preying on the poor or ignorant? b/c I'm pretty sure they don't get money or anything from doing food and clothing drives etc. The church is here to serve the community and spread the word of the gospel. You shouldn't judge a whole religion based on a couple of people who are obviously just wolves in sheep's clothing....

Are there bad leaders within the church.. yes. Do people have to use their common sense and discernment to ensure they aren't getting taken advantage of when joining a church... YES. This is life. I don't know why people think that everybody is who they say they are. Liars come in any forms, thats why u need to know your word.. and know they type of people you are dealing with and see if what they are doing is in accordance with the word.

There are always 2 sides to every coin. Believe what you want. there is Good (God) and there is Evil (prime example this guy)... there is no gray.
 7 years ago '04        #88
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 579 579
As a person who has never practiced any religion, I find it very sad how people base their entire existence on a book that is filled with lies, hearsay and is open to interpretation. People tend to put God in their closed minded train of thought. Why would an all loving God "Hate" homos3xuals? That seems very targeted, Almost like an agenda. Why has the bible (fairly recently) been called the word of God? My major problem with religion is that people use religion to back up their bulls**t and prejudices. It's sad and pathetic that the same person who would rob,cheat, and steal, would judge a person based on their s3xuality. Its so f**king hypocritical..that the person who praises lesbianism, detests gay men. Why is that? Because in reality..95 percent of you people have never read the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. You heard if from someone. You blatantly excuse the passage about the man offering up his daughters for the men to r*pe..like that's all kosher. What lies at the heart of the hate for homos3xuality...is fear. Fear that the "hetero-Male" dominance would be compromised and it scares the s**t out of people.
 7 years ago '10        #89
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 TERRANCE CRACK said:

hmmmm
 7 years ago '10        #90
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Perfectibilist said:
You are in some serious denial. Lol @ "people are responsible for more evil than anything else." Ummm....no s**t. But what is their motive? Are you really trying to say that religious isn't the motive behind what these people do? Even though they say it themselves?
n*gga plz.

Their own motive is to do what they want. If there was no religion then people would still do the evil that they do and you would be in here complaining about something else. You would be going around in circles until you finally realize that its all on the person and not what they try to hide behind.

Even in the bible itself it tells stories of people murdering for this same cause.
The Bible does not support homos3xuality. So how could it murder for it?

Typical brainwashed christian. I've sonned you enough already. I'm done with it.
Im not brainwashed and you aint sonned nobody. Only a loser would make such false claims.

Last edited by Bass G; 03-27-2011 at 06:11 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #91
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
looks like got a lotta n*ggas mad in here...n*ggas just need to admit that the idea of god and religion is just increadily flawed...like if u need that crutch in your life thats fine..but dont act like im crazy for not beliveing in something that has proved time and time again to be a flawed system...get mad
 03-26-2011, 10:49 PM         #92
AllEyesOnG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow what a sick twisted f*ck....
 7 years ago '10        #93
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 58 58
gtfoh
 7 years ago '05        #94
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
yet another thread topic started by the n or micheal moore that has to do with something gay...
 7 years ago '04        #95
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
 7 years ago '05        #96
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25177 25177
This n*gga Using Gods Name To Play With Little Boys b00tyhole

See How People Use Other People Names To Get What They Want
 7 years ago '04        #97
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 TERRANCE CRACK said:

whoa whoa buddy hold it up right there...

I'm not the biggest christian or religious person in the world but nowhere in the bible it is said that pastors/priests/the roman catholic church are God's tools of message. The church, and most explicitly, the Roman Catholic church, as well as the Jewish, self appointed themselves as pastors or high priests and gave themselves that title of being "God's appointed men on earth". However, Jesus never appointed anyone to be that. He told his apostles to go out there and spread his word and all these things.

Nowadays, being a pastor has become a joke. You see all these personalities on TV, on the "God" channel, sunday morning TV services racking up millions of dollars. Anyone with half a brain and good speech and leadership can become a pastor. I mean, even f**king Ma$e became a pastor outta nowhere . If you listen to reggaeton or kinda, you probably have heard of Don Omar who used to be a pastor before singing about puerto rican b**ches with big booties, getting wasted and money.

So you generalizing the existence or the personality of GOD based on a few perverts and twisted-hearted humans says alot about your ignorance. In the realms of religion and all that, these are just acts of the devil and the sinning human heart. You cannot possibly blame this on God, I mean c'mon man...
 7 years ago '04        #98
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
looks like got a lotta n*ggas mad in here...n*ggas just need to admit that the idea of god and religion is just increadily flawed...like if u need that crutch in your life thats fine..but dont act like im crazy for not beliveing in something that has proved time and time again to be a flawed system...get mad
I hate adressing the same poster twice but you really believe the big bang came outta nowhere, like "poof" some houdini type a.ss s**t?? or how come we're different than animals and other living things? How about everything in the universe being controlled by the laws of mathematics. You think the smallest cell, atom, component to the biggest planets and s**t we see in the universe really came from nowhere or that it's all a coincidence?. I'm not telling you to believe in religion.. s**t I find a bunch of things on all religions extremely flawed

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 03-27-2011 at 08:36 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #99
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
14 year old kid takes it up the butt that n*gga gay and ignorant for not saying no Your 14r not r
 7 years ago '10        #100
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 Cap Peeler said:
whoa whoa buddy hold it up right there...

I'm not the biggest christian or religious person in the world but nowhere in the bible it is said that pastors/priests/the roman catholic church are God's tools of message. The church, and most explicitly, the Roman Catholic church, as well as the Jewish, self appointed themselves as pastors or high priests and gave themselves that title of being "God's appointed men on earth". However, Jesus never appointed anyone to be that. He told his apostles to go out there and spread his word and all these things.

Nowadays, being a pastor has become a joke. You see all these personalities on TV, on the "God" channel, sunday morning TV services racking up millions of dollars. Anyone with half a brain and good speech and leadership can become a pastor. I mean, even f**king Ma$e became a pastor outta nowhere . If you listen to reggaeton or kinda, you probably have heard of Don Omar who used to be a pastor before singing about puerto rican b**ches with big booties, getting wasted and money.

So you generalizing the existence or the personality of GOD based on a few perverts and twisted-hearted humans says alot about your ignorance. In the realms of religion and all that, these are just acts of the devil and the sinning human heart. You cannot possibly blame this on God, I mean c'mon man...
Well Spoken My Brother!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy