Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #581
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
 Freak33 said:
damn anybody got a link? i missed the finale?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMQ03MGY
just know yall owe me hand jobs no homo but if yall got a girl wit fine friends they owe me a hand job lol
 7 years ago '08        #582
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
I see the finale has some people b**chin that it was week, but it was chill to me. I'm not sure if Sam shot his brother or not, where sookie is (with the fairies yes, but exactly where?) who's gonna win btwn Bill & Queen (my money's on Bill), what are Eric and his fine protege up to, what are Lafayette's "powers" gonna turn out really being and what road is Tara going down or if she'll still be seen in the next season any? There's a lot of questions, but they coulda made it a hour and a half just to touch better on some more stuff. I'm guessin sookie and alcide hool up and bill and him f!ght along with bill and eric too! Plus whats gonna happen to all those inbred people and Jason's new girl?
 7 years ago '04        #583
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 10129 10129
weak......cant believe thats it...gotta wait like a year for the next season probably
 7 years ago '08        #584
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
@ the hogue, I can dig what you mean with the books! I have yet to read any cuz I get to "attached" to the original like I did with watchmen and most comic movies. I'm gonna read it in another year when its so far ahead I can appreciate the different turns hbo took or didn't.
 7 years ago '05        #585
cjlack03 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 51 51
I gotta agree with JSC that the finale wasnt as bad as most of you are making it out to be. Sure, it wasn't the best finale or even episode of the season by a long shot, but it wasnt god awful or anything. And it does leave alot of questions and drama that leads into the next season.

Like, what is going to happen with Bill and Sophie Anne after their f!ght?

What was the significance of that voodoo doll they showed on the floor in the crib Hoyte bought? And will his mom really try to murk out Jessica?

The Lafayette-Jesus storyline could be interesting too depending on where they take it. Same with the Arlene/Terry pregnancy storyline. With Lafayette seeing Renee in his vision, it kinda makes it seem like that seed is going to be evil. Im intrigued to with how the waitress witch is going to be involved in all of that.

Eric vs. Bill looks like it could get interesting too, and I'm sure Russell will still be heard from again, probably going after everybody as the main villain in season 4 (which is awesome.)

Sam and Tommy, whether he shot him or not, and where that is all going to go.

The only s**t I'm really not interested in is this whole Jason/Hot Shot caregiver angle their going on, and I could really give a s**t less about what happens with Tara.

And as far as Sookie goes, I have no idea what their gonna try and do with her character now. She left with the fairies and s**t in the graveyard and I a.ssume their going to explain more in-depth what her powers are and their origin, but who really gives a s**t at this point. I hope she ends up with the bull Alcide. Besides that im pretty uninterested in all her bulls**t.

...But overall you cant say that this wasnt a k!ller season. Alot of good tv and it really sets up the anticipation for the next season. great show n great characters have made true blood a cant miss show. im lookin forward to the new season when it starts back up
 7 years ago '04        #586
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 321 321

[pic - click to view]

Jesus Christ, you’re ugly!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Tommy: I can’t f**king read!
Sam: Not my problem.

Sam becoming a g now.
 7 years ago '10        #587
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
The season finale was o.k.

A season finale should end as if there will not be another season,
this season finale left it off like it was just another episode

either way I'm still going to watch TB it's a good show
 7 years ago '05        #588
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
3rd season and n*ggas are already getting fickle. The finale was great, idk what's wrong with you guys.
 7 years ago '08        #589
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Ghost Writer said:
The finale was mad weak. It was the worst episode of the season (I truly believe this) when it should be the best.

Not one shocking thing happened that has me begging to find out what's going on. Not one.

Oh wow! The gay dude's a witch? Seriously they need to stop with the new s**t...they're ruining the show.

It's like every time we meet a new character or someone acts out of place...100% they're gonna introduce a new supernatural race or some s**t.

I'm still waiting to find out Tara is Bigfoot....
None of this stuff is "new s**t"

Its all in the books
 7 years ago '04        #590
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,885 | Props total: 18473 18473
My n*gga Eric
 09-14-2010, 09:32 PM         #591
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thought it was pretty good honestly....left a lot of cliffhangers, which is what a finale should do, leave u guessin for the next season
 7 years ago '04        #592
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 11 11
I liked it as well. It just made me mad because I have to wait for so long until the next season starts.
 7 years ago '07        #593
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Tecnique said:
None of this stuff is "new s**t"

Its all in the books
It is new if you didnt read the books........I didnt. Never heard of this until it came on HBO. I only watched becuz HBO always has good series.
 7 years ago '07        #594
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 FeedTheBeast said:
It is new if you didnt read the books........I didnt. Never heard of this until it came on HBO. I only watched becuz HBO always has good series.
That's why I can see how some ppl can say its a good finale. I'm like hurry up w/ things sometimes. I thought the finale would end differently but its ok.
 7 years ago '04        #595
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,360 | Props total: 1590 1590
Worst Season. Worst Finale. Hope its gets better. At least entourage delivered
 7 years ago '05        #596
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
I can't stand Tera, chick is just hideous. All in All finale wasn't so bad could of been a lil better. The Russell dude is pretty dope.
 7 years ago '07        #597
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
When Tara cut off her hair, the first thing I was thinking was,

"Killing me softly with his words, k!lling me sofffttllllyyyy"
 7 years ago '05        #598
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
I loved the first 2 seasons, but season 3 is wackkkkk ive been so bored watching it with my girlfriend, shes into it though
 12-30-2010, 02:40 AM         #599
ghostakagambit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 01-02-2011, 11:21 AM         #600
gabriel152 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after a few show i realized this is not a show for me and that hbo writeers and creators are slipping in a huge way
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy