Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #141
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
Dude wanted to trade for Ben to eventually let him hand over the reigns to Nate Davis
 7 years ago '05        #142
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 Main Event said:
Dude wanted to trade for Ben to eventually let him hand over the reigns to Nate Davis
no way

find that quote
 01-24-2011, 04:59 PM         #143
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carolina could use him.
 7 years ago '04        #144
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 TheInevitable24 said:
shaking my damn head at the raiders and all other teams who called pitt. with interest but left thinking that they wanted to much for him....i think whatever they wanted was worth a SB appearance
so 10/19, 133 yds, 0 TD's, 2 INT's, and a 35.5 QB rating is what's hot in the streets these days?
 7 years ago '05        #145
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 LightsOut said:
so 10/19, 133 yds, 0 TD's, 2 INT's, and a 35.5 QB rating is what's hot in the streets these days?
so you really think pitt would be where they are if charlie batch played the whole year :hmm:
 7 years ago '05        #146
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 LightsOut said:
Nah but a rushing td, winning a game and going to a 3rd superbowl in a short career is what's hot in the streets... You're an Eagles fan, sit the f**k down with your 2nd city team....
 01-24-2011, 05:29 PM         #147
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
Nah but a rushing td, winning a game and going to a 3rd superbowl in a short career is what's hot in the streets... You're an Eagles fan, sit the f**k down with your 2nd city team....

You should k!ll yourself
 7 years ago '05        #148
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 phillyCANNON said:
You should k!ll yourself
Bruh, I dont have s**t against Philly but outside the state of Penn, Steelers are more recognized.... Hell the raiders are 2nd city to the niners, Texans are 2nd city to Dallas.... Dudes reckless s**t talk is what lead me to say that
 7 years ago '07        #149
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 TheInevitable24 said:
so you really think pitt would be where they are if charlie batch played the whole year :hmm:
They might've been. Batch isn't trash. There was a reason why they were #1 on the QB depth list.
 7 years ago '04        #150
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 fly_society_05 said:
if we trade him to oakland i will personally a.ssassinate everyone in the steelers organization including omar epps twin brother and i'll pull al davis life machine cord right out the socket and slit his throat just in case
Posted via Mobile Device
:iagree::iagree::iagree:As an Oakland fan....I'll help you snatch Al Davis's chord out......We wont win ANYTHING until he's gone....And I mean gone as in never coming back!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #151
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Chuck Hustle said:
you're in the most forgotten part of the country, you know nothing about sports on the east coast let alone the state of PA
 01-24-2011, 05:44 PM         #152
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
Bruh, I dont have s**t against Philly but outside the state of Penn, Steelers are more recognized.... Hell the raiders are 2nd city to the niners, Texans are 2nd city to Dallas.... Dudes reckless s**t talk is what lead me to say that

nah bro lol im just sayin you said 2nd city team...

u mean state?

i dunno i guess lol, but anyway of course Steelers are more recognized...they have the BIGGEST fanbase...but the Eagles gotta be top 5 on that list..
 7 years ago '05        #153
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 LightsOut said:
you're in the most forgotten part of the country, you know nothing about sports on the east coast let alone the state of PA
WTF you talking about? Cali is the most forgotten part of the Country? Since when? You sound sick... And with things like Satellite television,Cable Television, The Internet, I can watch any f**king game that comes on, you self righteous b**chless simp
 7 years ago '04        #154
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:
A Eagle fan has the nerve to talk........
no i'm not hating on the team by any means, i respect the hell out of tomlin, lebeau, the entire D, mendenhall, etc. but i refuse to accept the fact that roethlisberger is a franchise QB. you put in dennis dixon, leftwich, batch, or f**k it even randle el in there and you would be no worse.
 7 years ago '05        #155
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 LightsOut said:
no i'm not hating on the team by any means, i respect the hell out of tomlin, lebeau, the entire D, mendenhall, etc. but i refuse to accept the fact that roethlisberger is a franchise QB. you put in dennis dixon, leftwich, batch, or f**k it even randle el in there and you would be no worse.

Hate to break it to you, but you are a complete idiot.
 7 years ago '04        #156
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

Hate to break it to you, but you are a complete idiot.
obviously i was being sarcastic especially with that randle el comment, but you are trying to act like the steelers are something other than defense and a running game?
 7 years ago '04        #157
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:
Eagles fans
bruh i've lived in pittsburgh, 90% of my friends are from pittsburgh, i know the city and i know the team. don't try to tell me the steelers are about airing it out. yeah wallace is a great deep threat that keeps the D honest, but without a good o-line and running game he would be bottled up. ben shows that he's indecisive as hell most of the time and holds on to the ball longer than any other QB in the NFL
 7 years ago '08        #158
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
this is what i dont get

if what your saying is true

joe flacco would have 2 rings right now

ravens d..steelers d...just about the same damn thing

so why dont the ravens make it to the superbowl?

its cuz ben is an elite qb..just not a fantasy choke qb like peyton
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago