Broncos vs Eagles - Game Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #381
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18969 18969
11 hours later and I'm still stewing over this loss....

basically a repeat of last season the way we done collapsed down the stretch....

really anxious to just play KC at home, see if we make the playoffs and if not, get ready for that draft....

disappointing a.ss day for Bronco fans....
 8 years ago '05        #382
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Good win. Completely fell apart in the second half but two huge plays by McNabb and Maclin respectively saved the day. The turnover from Macho really hurt us. Need to either put Maclin back there and tell that n*gga to take a knee b/c we can't have those next week or in the playoffs.

We should have played better in the second half offensively but we live and die by the big play. Unfortunately thats who we are and if we hit em we are really good and if we don't we lose big games. Now hoping the Vikings slip up tonight or even next week against the woeful Giants.
 8 years ago '04        #383
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
 Javon23 said:
thought i was watching a NBA game for sec
refs took over the game in the last 3 minutes
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 8 years ago '04        #384
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
 katalist said:
The reffin was bad the whole game on both sides. Sure maybe the Eagles had a few more calls go there way, but thats football, you cant have it 50-50 each game for pentalies.

There was some horrible calls on both sides today, not just against the Broncos.
I was watching the game with a cowboys fan and a Cardinals fan and they all thought that last call was a bad one on the catch, but they also thought alot of calls that where against the eagles where bad to. All of em said it was a bad reffed game, but NONE said it was all going the Eagles way, everyone thought both teams had some bad calls against them.

Bottomline is we had chances but our offense just couldnt do s**t. There has been tons of games this year where we have had chances to win games but our Offense hasnt done s**t. Our D overall has played well this year, well the offense has onely had 2 good games all year. We shoulda stepped up and beat Raiders last game and taken the chances we had tonight.

Sorry but I cant blame this whole game on the refs, as much as I would like to. Just no excuses tonight, we had a chance and couldnt do it. Yes I dont agree with that last catch ruling being overturned, but there was also calls against the Eagles that whre laughable aswell.

We shoulda have stopped Mccnab on that 3rd and 25th, that was as big if not bigger then any of the bad calls by the refs.
once again, WTF game were ya'll watchin.

maclin's feet were down on EVERY camera angle.
the refs made a bad call by not calling it a catch on the field to begin with.
that's how f**kin s**tty they were officiating.
 8 years ago '04        #385
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
i was there... c13... s**t was one of the best games of my life! just seeing bdawk was priceless!
 8 years ago '04        #386
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 m-f said:

I'm losing it over this....haaaaa, who ever made that had to be high as f**k.

@ anyone who smokes weed.
WIMS!

weed - is - my - savior!
 8 years ago '05        #387
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 Grisly said:
once again, WTF game were ya'll watchin.

maclin's feet were down on EVERY camera angle.
the refs made a bad call by not calling it a catch on the field to begin with.
that's how f**kin s**tty they were officiating.
The ball was moving around in there. Yes his feet where in bounds, but he was juggling the ball and the original call was Incomplete.. so there has to be 100% evidence to overturn it. I saw maybe 80% a good catch.. which isnt enough to overturn a call on the field. But even if i personally think it was a bad call, so what? I thought alot of the calls on the eagles where bad calls aswell.

If you read my posts you will know that I didnt blame the Eagles winning on the refs. I said that the Broncos got some bad calls as did the Eagles, both teams had some bad calls.

We lost the game on our own, but imo that call was a bad decision... it wasnt the reason we lost the game, we lost the game ourselves, not the refs.

Bottomline is we had a chance to win and WE blew it, not the refs. A few missed calls on both sides doesnt decide a game. We showed heart to comeback but it wasnt good enough, Eagles deserved to win and we didnt, thats the bottomline.

We choked at the end of the year again, we played hard against Eagles and Colts but lost close games. We didnt take care of business against Raiders or Redskins, we are the reason we might not make the playoffs, not the refs.

Last edited by katalist; 12-28-2009 at 11:52 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #388
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20065 20065
tough break i haven't been following you guys much as of late but yall lost to the raiders? lol damn, i was kinda rooting for u guys cuz i kinda wanted to see how orton would do in the playoffs. yall started out so hot.
 8 years ago '06        #389
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18969 18969
 minimafia_aj said:
tough break i haven't been following you guys much as of late but yall lost to the raiders? lol damn, i was kinda rooting for u guys cuz i kinda wanted to see how orton would do in the playoffs. yall started out so hot.
man there'd be more shame in losing to someone like the Rams or Lions, the Raiders have beaten some squads this year...

that said, yeah it's a tuffie losing to those sorry bastards and prolly 86ing our shot at the 2nd season...
 8 years ago '07        #390
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 minimafia_aj said:
to be honest i was the same way...i wanted to see orton into the playoffs

but not anymore...the fans on here left a bitter taste in my mouth about the whole situation.. i always had some love for them for busting the packers a.ss in the superbowl

the bond is broken
 12-29-2009, 02:19 AM         #391
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

Damn im so glad we held on to this game now in hindsight. for the bears pulling off that upset. Now lets get that two seed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy