Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2008, 08:56 PM         #61
widow maker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
"I'ts not about East or West. It's about n*ggas & bi*ches, Power & Money, Riders & Punks. Which side R U on?"

Makaveli Intro "bomb 1st"
Pac wasn't stupid he knew better then to openly take shots at NY in the 90's
 03-23-2008, 08:58 PM         #62
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PAC was n iis a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. never been arrested till he started rapping, never sold drugs. pus*y muthafu*ker
 03-23-2008, 11:34 PM         #63
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let'emknow

stop arguing with herb bruh

you and i both know what snitchin is

lil dumb a.ss freckle face 14 yr old is either truly ignorant or just willifully being stupid to annoy someone, either way dont feed into it

he's like a bi*ch, he aint in it to make sense
he's in it to irritate you with that bullsh*t

besides anyn*gga who over does the smiley after every thing he says is a chump a.ss n*gga

EG:

[QUOTE]you just mad cause your momz is orz crackmus headus LOLWTFBBQ
:lolQUOTE]

young white kids lookin up to camron and joe buddens as the fatherfigure
 03-23-2008, 11:43 PM         #64
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see theres mostly white kids with no knowledge of hip hop runnin rampant in these threads

"2pac was is a orz bi*chy azs nigorz LOL"

" he never had got shot to he had a recordz...what a loser...LOLZ"

"I betcha waynes d*ck taste bettorz LOLZ suxorz":sick:

"Snitching is calling the ambulance orz you filthy niggorz, im from the streets and know mores than a use a do LOL"

^^^^^^^^^^
i see post like this in every thread
and its the same 7 muhfu*kas arguin all the time in every thread,
keep yall a.sses in the youtube video comments section with all that e-beef

this is how a n*ggah know there aint no legit brothas from the hood in these forums, cause we dont even conduct convos like that

"U dont like waynes and lupe becuz urz a hatorz "
 03-23-2008, 11:53 PM         #65
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 widow maker said:
Pac wasn't stupid he knew better then to openly take shots at NY in the 90's

n*ggah pac had mo heart then any of these n*ggas do today

pac was on some businessman sh*t and tryna clarify the whole EAST/WEST sh*t that everybody was fueling, but each time n*ggahs was tryna make a name for himself by jumpin the bandwagon
and i didint start this thread because i didnt know what was goin on, i meant for only real n*ggahs to come and discuss, it was a rhetorical question kinda

pac had love anywhere he went and n*ggahs couldnt stand that sh*t so they set him up, and others dissed him on some false sh*t

n*ggah was the biggest star still hangin out with underground n*ggas in the bay area in the hood just fu*kin off gettin blunted and havin a good time
all this sh*t makes pac the GOAT and most people eyes,,, his lyrics and personality, and everything n*ggas would use against him he already brought it up,

pac was fu*kin meth and them cause they stayed with that good greenery to burn
 10 years ago '07        #66
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Some of yall mad cuz Pac sh*tted on your whole coast and after your whole coast dissed em nothing happened 2 em...
West>East

[dont bother responding to this, you wont get me to start replying back and forth wit yall]
 03-24-2008, 12:58 AM         #67
soulja boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
PAC was n iis a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. never been arrested till he started rapping, never sold drugs. pus*y muthafu*ker

fu*k london
 10 years ago '06        #68
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Alot of yall claim yall know what happened to who and dont know what the hell yall talkin about. Stop gettin so wrapped up in these rappers lives like the sh*t really means anything to you. Who cares who he dissed 12 years ago. LOL The bottom line is that man is Resting in Peace right now. Yall need to let that be because the more yall comment nonsense about it the more ignorant yall are becoming about the subject.
 10 years ago '07        #69
neeko21 
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 864 864
fu*k them n*ggaz Pac slayed most of them dudes in the realest sh*t he wrote
 10 years ago '04        #70
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5202 5202
I don't even like 2pac and I know he was cool with the wu he shouted them out
on All Eyez on Me (The Album not the song) I think. This thread turned into some whole other sh*t like arguing over the definition of "Dry Snitching"
 03-24-2008, 04:18 AM         #71
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soulja boy said:
fu*k london
fu*k SOULJA BOY
 10 years ago '04        #72
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 FACEMOB1 said:
^The game is they're last hope....LMFAO
The Game is the opposite of Pac
 10 years ago '04        #73
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Curtisimo said:
@ Pac d*ck ryders giving me hate
Yeah me too!! That sh*t is funny to me, these dudes get so emotional over Pac, they don't even know what the fu*k they're talking about!
 03-24-2008, 11:15 AM         #74
Market  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac is resting in p!ss right now while jigga is caking, who won?
If Pac was alive do you honestly think Jigga would be where he's at now? No he wouldn't lets be honest so yo little f*g**t a.ss need to stop hating. Your probably like 15 right, non existant when this sh*t was going down.

There was some other comments made throughout this mug too that were just plain stupid as hell, but I'm not gon waste my time even going over them. It's obvious it's a bunch of little dudes in here that dont know what the fu*k they're talking about....

And for dude trying to say Pac was dry snitching or puff and them, dude you really a little d*ck. Stop reading books on street terms and street life and then come in here acting like you know what it means to be apart of the streets. Pac neva dry snitched on nobody, he knew what the fu*k was going on, he was hearing about the sh*t in prison..Listen to the n*ggas music and read or watch his interviews. He gave all the answers to all the sh*t being discussed in this thread thoughout all his music. that's how you can tell most of yall have no fu*kin idea what yall are talking about...And he neva ran to another coast Snoop and them wanted to get him out so they went and got him out, he didn't ask for them too, they presented it to him...Dumb a.ss dude who made that comment..

I'm done anybody who wants to respond to this will be wasting your time, cause unlike some of you kids in here I don't have time to go back and forth with a little kid who has no fu*kin idea what they're talking about
 10 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 AF1PIMPN said:
Gett'n offered a record deal is jump'n on someone's d*ck. So U're say'n whomeva your employer is U're on his d*ck?:sick:
No, I'd be on my employer's d*ck if he I started claiming his set, claiming his coast when I wasn't from there, taking on his beefs, and being a fu*kin pawn.
 10 years ago '04        #76
space
space
If a motherfu*ka shoots you and you know who it is, ain't nothing gangster or thug about getting on a record and telling the world who did it. That sh*t might look cool to you internet nerds and d*ckriders, but that sh*t is bi*ch and soft as hell.
 03-24-2008, 11:37 AM         #77
Market  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If a motherfu*ka shoots you and you know who it is, ain't nothing gangster or thug about getting on a record and telling the world who did it. That sh*t might look cool to you internet nerds and d*ckriders, but that sh*t is bi*ch and soft as hell.
I retrack my statement about not commenting on you cats in here but can't help it with this statement..

Pac neva shouted out who shot him, he did state that he heard that BIG and Puff knew about it and knew it was going to happen and BIG was supposed to be his mans back then.

And if it was the case that he was on records saying who did it, then so fu*king what..The n*gga shot him, if yo dumb a.ss got shot you wouldn't be saying who did it. Oh my fault it's "Gangsta" to just sit there wounded up and not say sh*t and not do sh*t about it, now that's real Gangsta....n*gga go choke yourself for that stupid comment
 03-24-2008, 11:40 AM         #78
Market  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Woulda shoulda coulda.....It doesnt matter he's rotting six feet deep right now, screaming thug lifeeeee.....while jigga sits on top of the game

And actually im 23 so go back to hoe

Makin a Long a.ss essay about a man who didnt know who the fu*k you are = , yet you dont have time because you got better things to do
Wow your 23, you want a cookie now lil n*gga....And are you on top with Jigga... hell naw your too busy on his balls.. Get off Jigga's d*ck dude and go do something with yourself.
 03-24-2008, 12:03 PM         #79
MItch135791  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soulja boy said:
wu tang always been garbage

This n*gga crazy The Wu that sh*t one of the thickest rap groups out there wit str8 Raw rhymes and the beats serious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy