The Official 2013 BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD!! #1 NOTRE DAME VS #2 CRIMSON TIDE!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #941
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,211 | Props total: 13457 13457
So bama repeating. A bama team with a good senior qb
 5 years ago '10        #942
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,314 | Props total: 5259 5259
This game made AJ's girl famous,
 5 years ago '07        #943
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 CadillacVyse said:
Bama was the best team last year.
But OK st the better resume. They had more Ws vs ranked opponents. And truthfully I think they woulda beat LSU.
They had more Ws vs ranked opponents... But can we REALLY count Texas A&M and Texas as "ranked" last year We were terrible and Texas will pretty much always find themselves in the polls

There's a possibility that they COULD have beat LSU... But my point is that when it all comes down it... All they had to do was beat Iowa State

Javon23 said:
@Optimus Crime
So winning the Big 12 Conference is no big deal?
Bama lost to LSU and didn't win the conference but got a rematch.
Im pretty sure if many teams were giving a rematch on a neutral field they would win.
For example if LSU got a rematch against Clemson I definitely believe they would win.
All my point was... That if they handle their business... They're there. Bama was a better team last year than LSU and Okie Lite... and they didn't win their conference. and I didn't mean winning the Big 12 was no big deal. That's why they went to a BCS game. But look at what the "5th place" SEC team did to the Big XII co-champs this year (not knocking OU or the XII... but it goes to show that winning a conference doesn't necessarily make you the best candidate). I think Oregon should have gone to the ship this year... But they didn't win their conference and it kept them out... Which I think is terrible

My argument is that there should be an 8 team playoff 5 AQ conference champs (PAC, XII, B1G, SEC, Big East) and 3 wildcard bids.

Woulda looked like this year

Stanford, K-State, Wisconsin, Bama, Louisville... And ND would probably have some agreement to be in automatically and then make a case for Oregon, Florida, Georgia, Clemson, and Texas A&M to take the last two

It's still unfair honestly... But it shows the proper respect to the conference champs that would allow the conferences to agree... And with 8 teams... There's a pretty good chance the top 2 teams would make it in somehow

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 01-09-2013 at 10:17 PM..
 01-09-2013, 10:44 PM         #944
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just wish Aaron Murray would go to the draft and get the hell off the roster... SMH... and SEC is too strong for the world!!
 5 years ago '07        #945
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Just got back home from Miami yesterday and I needed a day to recuperate but now I'm back bi*ches!!!

ROLL FUKKIN TIDE HO!!!

The atmosphere on South Beach was crazy all week. Beautiful weather. Notre Dame is some fukkin pussies!! BAMA completely destroyed those damn fools. I tried to tell y'all these boys were just media darlings. It's been so long since they have been relevant the media was just thirsty to put them hoes on a pedestal. We showed them hoes they ain't ready for the big time.

This is the same team that needed 6 turnovers to barely beat a Michigan team that we destroyed. The same team that should have loss to a weak a.ss Pitt team. The same team that has and overhyped Heisman candidate with mediocre stats. Manti got exposed. None of them boys wanted to go head up with Eddie Lacy!!

I saw several plays where Manti could have met Lacy in the hole but decided instead to whiff or try to arm tackle him. What a pus*y. That dude is all rah rah and no balls.

OREGON??!!! sorry y'all got robbed. Y'all should have been in South Beach and not these weak a.ss bi*ches. After that first drive when Lacy was ripping runs straight at Manti and AJ was flawless I knew it was over. If you can't stop our offense we will score 40+ and we ain't giving up that many to nobody.

Oregon had one loss to a really good team just like Bama.....playoffs will solve this clusterfukk hopefully but who knows.

But we are witnessing greatness!!! Bow down and kiss the ring!!!

I know y'all salty Bama haters can't stand it but get used to it.

BACK TO BACK bi*chES!!!!

What y'all gonna do when we win again next year??? Commit that??
 5 years ago '07        #946
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I dont know what the hell you are talking about friend

Anyways, no matter the result fu*k Alabama!
fu*k Sweet Home Alabama! Reese Witherspoon and Skynard too!
fu*k Charles Barkley!
fu*k Gerald Wallace!
fu*k Ricky Smiley!
fu*k Birmingham and their dumb a.ss criminals on First 48!
fu*k a space station!

fu*k anything Alabama or Alabama related right about now. and if you down with Alabama, fu*k you too!!!

[pic - click to view]

Legit1 said:
Man the Eagles need to draft Manti T'eo mane

straight playmaker MLB and can be the anchor of your defense

It's either him or Luke Joeckel

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago