With Kobe Bryant firing away, Pau Gasol addresses Los Angeles’ ‘selfishness’

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2012, 09:59 PM         #101
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know I said I was gone earlier but being Prop'd brought me back here. And yup, I see you n*ggas just skipped over the people who made since and just talking sh*t to the LA people who's not really making any points. That's so weak to not man up but just attack the people that are easy targets....I'm gone again smh
 6 years ago '06        #102
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Besides the dozens of grammatical errors in the article (if they can't even get the spelling/grammar right, it can't really be considered a legitimate source), there's not even a link to show where it came from and you got people in here buying into it like it's from the NY times.
 6 years ago '06        #103
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Bouncer said:
lmao @ these kobe stans. instead of saying "yea, him shooting that much is unacceptable, he should b smarter" these n*ggas are defending him

laker fans my a.ss.
 6 years ago '11        #104
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 CashNy said:
What Can mike tell Kobe ? Pass the ball ? To whom exactly ?

It's not shooters on that team to share the ball with

sure wish we had Brian shaw

hmmm how about bynum and pau?

get the ball down low, it should be inside out in basketball.

kobe's ego ruining the team
 6 years ago '04        #105
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5032 5032
wait..gasol said "I'm not a person"?

we are not the same, I am a martian
 6 years ago '04        #106
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5032 5032
 .:RELOADED:. said:
lakers do have to get rid of either bynum or gaso (preferably gasol cause of his age)l....bynum needs the ball more and him and gasol in the paint what used to be there strength is starting to hurt the team as it slows them down and makes them purely a halfcourt slow team

they need another slasher on that team......iggy would be nice.....some young legs are needed there an aging team....a young quick pg

the offense is sluggish with no speed or any type of uptempo play
I dont agree with this..everytime they go inside to the bigs they k!ll the comp and once they go away from it or go to the bench, they lose the lead..happens every game and i watch all the games.
 6 years ago '09        #107
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 CashNy said:
that's not going to work against under sized teams they'll just double team your big's
just like they did last night and make them lose the ball.

which leaves kobe the only option to shoot since its no one else to take shots
just like last season but at least we had odom
u dont even believe that sh*t do you come on bruh 2 7 footers they not doubling both bigs u pass into the post when the double team comes they throw it back out for a much better shot instead of Kobe forcing shots. Or the big that aint double teamed Gasol will get the ball out he is one of the best passing bigmans. U have to feed the hot hands double teamed or not Gasol was 9/11 in one of the games you telling me you not gonna keep feeding him the rock?
 6 years ago '11        #108
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

Kobe should rly take less shot's. He doesn't have to take near 30 shots with this team.
 6 years ago '04        #109
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
the offense should go through the bigs point blank period
 03-09-2012, 09:27 AM         #110
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe does not trust these n*ggas mayne...yeah he takin ill advised shots and sh*t but really, paul zoned out last year, damn near all fu*kin season and the playoffs, bynum aight as long as he stays healthy, and he has, its all good.

but who else is gonna take a fu*king shot! pull the fu*kin stats...n*ggas might show up for one game! thats it mayne. com'om, kobe has never been a point guard, queen james is; he can have all those fu*king a.ssist, along with stockton and no championships . so stop comparing kings to queens.

u fu*kin right, if ima go out, it will be shooting - not passing (or in lebrons case choking)

Mike is a defensive coach, if these n*ggas played better defense, maybe the kobe system will rewarded them with a few more touches.

You're Welcome!
 6 years ago '10        #111
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 T2THEONE said:
"(There is) lack of concentration, overconfidence and a certain level of selfishness, in general." "I'm not a person or a selfish player, but we have to move the ball more, and we have to look further the team game, because we have enough talent to use different players," said an upset Gasol to the Catalan public radio.
 6 years ago '04        #112
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
If Kobe was really that n*gga he would understand the advantage LA has on 95% of the league with 2 7 Footers..

Gasol and Bynum should combine for no less than 40 shots a night.

The sh*t aint fu*kin rocket science
 6 years ago '09        #113
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 3rdcoasta said:
kobe does not trust these n*ggas mayne...yeah he takin ill advised shots and sh*t but really, paul zoned out last year, damn near all fu*kin season and the playoffs, bynum aight as long as he stays healthy, and he has, its all good.

but who else is gonna take a fu*king shot! pull the fu*kin stats...n*ggas might show up for one game! thats it mayne. com'om, kobe has never been a point guard, queen james is; he can have all those fu*king a.ssist, along with stockton and no championships . so stop comparing kings to queens.

u fu*kin right, if ima go out, it will be shooting - not passing (or in lebrons case choking)

Mike is a defensive coach, if these n*ggas played better defense, maybe the kobe system will rewarded them with a few more touches.

You're Welcome!
u not serious are u
 6 years ago '04        #114
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,734 | Props total: 2553 2553
Kobe, I'm disgusted!
 6 years ago '05        #115
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
Pau is right but he not built to win a clash with Kobe and Mike Brown's scary a.ss gonna do anything to cater to kobe which is why the team really is sh*t when Bynum and Gasol not getting touches... the lakers are looking at a first round exit with the current roster they have... I honestly think Gasol has checked out of LA and wants to be somewhere else... Hell he's been all but traded twice this season and currently being shopped as we speak...

Kobe is nothing more than a chucker without the triangle... inside out ball is the key to LA's success always has been...

Last edited by AirForce318; 03-09-2012 at 12:12 PM..
 03-09-2012, 12:32 PM         #116
jh6969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-09-2012, 12:38 PM         #117
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul ain't wrong, that's for sure. Must be hard for him to concentrate with the possibility of being traded and all. Kobe is a shooter. Not new info. He hogs the ball. He always has. Brown better find a way to correct the problem.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago