Sunday Night Football [Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers] The BEST Rivalry In Football

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins Sunday Night?
Baltimore Ravens 5 35.71%
Pittsburgh Steelers 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #361
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
where all the rest of them steeler fans thats always talkin sht ..aint seen them n*ggas the whole game..heard them talkin sht all week..
because we actually watch the game with friends and family in pittsburgh?

not our fault 30 balitmore dorks cant leave the computer for even a football game. Like for real. Who the fu*k stays on the computer for a football game? every sunday i have people over. Food. beer.. ect

thats football in pittsburgh..i guess in bmore its....sitting in your parents room typing away in a chatroom play after play?

lame
 6 years ago '07        #362
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Tyrone Biggumz said:
the Refs was BIG tonight tho...and i an't even a Steelers fan...im a football fan....fu*k these are two of the toughest teams in the league...let em collide and may the best team win...felt like i was watching a fu*king NBA game the way the refs took over the game...happens when you watch the Packers too...they are undefeated with ALOT of help from bullsh*t calls and no-calls...

, I get what you mean though .
 6 years ago '06        #363
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 MY_name said:

[pic - click to view]

Go to sleep n*gga.. you're clearly talking crazy
i didn't think u could really refute any of that. it was a terriblly officiated game, point blank.

we still got outplayed when it mattered, i can admit that.
 6 years ago '11        #364
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3202 3202
 Gmengfx said:
because we actually watch the game with friends and family in pittsburgh?

not our fault 30 balitmore dorks cant leave the computer for even a football game. Like for real. Who the fu*k stays on the computer for a football game? every sunday i have people over. Food. beer.. ect

thats football in pittsburgh..i guess in bmore its....sitting in your parents room typing away in a chatroom play after play?

lame
actually i been on my phone the whole game homie!..i got all the smileys on my sht 2

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 11-06-2011 at 11:26 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #365
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
i dont understand why people on boxden say..oo youu madddd? you was talking sh*t earlier..

a. your not a true fan if your not mad if you lost
b.everybody talks sh*t before the games. its not that serious. its what sports fans do..you talk sh*t..big up your team..talk sh*t on players..wtf? this aint religion

so please stop with this

OO HEEE MADDDDDDDD..umm..no sh*t..did you see what just happened?

11-06-2011, 11:28 PM         #366
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
i dont understand why people on boxden say..oo youu madddd? you was talking sh*t earlier..

b.everybody talks sh*t before the games. its not that serious. its what sports fans do..you talk sh*t..big up your team..talk sh*t on players..wtf? this aint religion

so please stop with this

Shootar is livid.. n*gga just made a bullet point list of complaints

I fu*ks with you though because you're probably the only objective Steelers fan on here

Our pass rush was sh*t tonight though.. we got no pressure on Ben.. your O-line played their a.sses off
 6 years ago '11        #367
space
space
 Gmengfx said:

so please stop with this

you right ..i would be mad to but you here talking about it with no complaints ..respect homie!
 11-06-2011, 11:36 PM         #368
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great game
 6 years ago '04        #369
SmokeTrees1986 5 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 0 0
dont give a sh*t about penalties. all i care about is having a chance to win at the end, and the steelers didnt win.
 6 years ago '09        #370
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '09        #371
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586
^^^^
 11-07-2011, 04:25 PM         #372
djsteelcity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it we'll see u in the playoffs
 6 years ago '11        #373
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Don't get me wrong the Steelers didn't deserve to win for not being able to get off the field on 3rd down, 14 for 21 disgusting. And not getting the field goal attempt on that last possession.

But, that was the worst officiated game I've ever watched. The helmet to helmet hits alone was a 7 point swing. No call on Ray Lewis and we don't get the first down and settle for 3. Very next drive they call it on Clark and gets them in position for 3. 2 helmet to helmet calls on the Steelers and 0 on the Refvens and they threw 3 blatant ones.

Give the Refvens 3 pass interference calls in the end-zone and didn't call the one on Antonio Brown on the first drive. And that last one Torey Smith pushed off that's how he was even able to make that catch. You either don't make that call or it's on Torey Smith. I have NEVER seen a PI in the endzone and a receiver gets so interfered that you feel the need to throw a flag but still has the balance and composure to make a diving catch.... unheard of. You would think he was Jerry Rice making plays like that but then you remember he dropped the easiest over the head catch wide open to win the game but he makes that play "interfered" yeah.....okay. Never seen the announcers be wrong on every big call either. Just all around horrible officiating that went in the Refvens favor most the night.

cmon son yall act like the refs aint look out for yall on that 80 yard run on the first play..refs took two of our touchdowns off the board on a bullsht holding call and a early a.ss wistle ..very next drive smith had the n*gga beat and he grabbed him..no flag..on that touchdown dude was clearly trying to grab his arm..i dont wanna hear thar ref sht nomore..them n*ggas was holding the whole fkn game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago