Inmate Releases A Music Video All While Inside Them Prison Walls!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #126
Props total: 24522 24 K  Slaps total: 7118 7 K
Losers look so cute together
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #127
Illogic 
Props total: 18380 18 K  Slaps total: 10466 10 K
 dude hustles said
If u see homos*xuality thatís on u. I donít even wanna kno what type of sh*t be going on in ur head.
Bro if you proud to be in jail you like being around men
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #128
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14709 14 K  Slaps total: 3115 3 K
 Dreamcast said
its irritating to see that everyone in jail is black

but at least they're making the best of it.. hopefully they come out and get a bag
what did yall slap this post for?

2 weeks ago '05        #129
JayThunder 
Props total: 740 740  Slaps total: 198 198
it slap hopefully he get a deal

2 weeks ago '10        #130
Sk8bamboo 
Props total: 2837 2 K  Slaps total: 168 168
WHY DO PEOPLE THINK ITS OK TO RAP OFF BEAT AND OUT THE POCKET? As a drummer this drives me crazy
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #131
swiftkid21 
Props total: 6664 6 K  Slaps total: 599 599
Pushing peens...

2 weeks ago '14        #132
Pilscy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27430 27 K  Slaps total: 3963 3 K
I'm pushin P
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #133
Pilscy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27430 27 K  Slaps total: 3963 3 K
 Sk8bamboo said
WHY DO PEOPLE THINK ITS OK TO RAP OFF BEAT AND OUT THE POCKET? As a drummer this drives me crazy
LOL someone finally said it. It's like As an engineer and artist I go thru my tracks multiple times to edit to make sure it's on beat but dudes rap like that these days and it's a trend.

LOL if you listen to most Detroit rappers you'll go crazy

2 weeks ago '05        #134
choppinggame 
Props total: 2088 2 K  Slaps total: 457 457
Blood Gang JAMMING. I'm putting him on my mix cds and mix videos. Pushing Ps
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #135
bqstudios  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21555 21 K  Slaps total: 3362 3 K
where he recorded the vocals at?

2 weeks ago '05        #136
bqstudios  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21555 21 K  Slaps total: 3362 3 K
 Pilscy said
LOL someone finally said it. It's like As an engineer and artist I go thru my tracks multiple times to edit to make sure it's on beat but dudes rap like that these days and it's a trend.

LOL if you listen to most Detroit rappers you'll go crazy
 Sk8bamboo said
Actually people think its a thing/trend but its really these new guys just cant rap all that good. I got a couple dudes i record at my studio and i know for a fact they can hardly stay on beat and punch most of their verse in 2 bars at a time.

Most these rappers nowadays like kodak black cant spit a whole 16 all the way through to save their life.

1 week ago '10        #137
dude hustles 
Props total: 2847 2 K  Slaps total: 500 500
 Illogic said
Bro if you proud to be in jail you like being around men
All I commented on was if u see homos*xuality that’s on u. Somehow during ur homos*xual thoughts u deduced that I or others are proud to be in jail. I just see it for what it is. A group of dudes in jail shooting a music video. If u see homos*xuality in the same video I watched than that’s on u my guy. That wasn’t the message they was tryna convey; and that’s not how I received the message.

To make things more clear, going to jail is not an achievement, why should anyone be proud? If u go to jail u obviously failed tryna do whatever it is u were tryna do. (Making it home safe is another conversation).

Further more I’m sure what ur looking at is dudes who were forced to go to jail by the courts. (Not that they deserved or didn’t deserve it) I’m pretty positive none of them volunteered to go there, and be gay as u claim.

Point is ur opinions and my opinions on jail and the system are 1 thing. Looking at something that was clearly not meant to be homos*xual in nature and seeing homos*xuality is something else completely bruh.

U might just be 1 of em my n*gga. It’s cool these days sh*t damn near trendy. U be aight man.

1 week ago '16        #138
Illogic 
 dude hustles said
All I commented on was if u see homos*xuality that’s on u. Somehow during ur homos*xual thoughts u deduced that I or others are proud to be in jail. I just see it for what it is. A group of dudes in jail shooting a music video. If u see homos*xuality in the same video I watched than that’s on u my guy. That wasn’t the message they was tryna convey; and that’s not how I received the message.

To make things more clear, going to jail is not an achievement, why should anyone be proud? If u go to jail u obviously failed tryna do whatever it is u were tryna do. (Making it home safe is another conversation).

Further more I’m sure what ur looking at is dudes who were forced to go to jail by the courts. (Not that they deserved or didn’t deserve it) I’m pretty positive none of them volunteered to go there, and be gay as u claim.

Point is ur opinions and my opinions on jail and the system are 1 thing. Looking at something that was clearly not meant to be homos*xual in nature and seeing homos*xuality is something else completely bruh.

U might just be 1 of em my n*gga. It’s cool these days sh*t damn near trendy. U be aight man.
Bro shut your bi*ch a*s up.

You trying to call me gay on the low your a coward

Dudes who repeatedly go to jail are fu*king homos*xuals. Why would you risk prison knowing you going to locked up with a bunch of dudes smelling their sh*t and feet. Most prison dudes are repeat offenders because they cool with that.

Last edited by Illogic; 01-15-2022 at 11:47 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '20        #139
Last1left 
Props total: 34 34  Slaps total: 5 5
I ain't gon lie that sh*t hard
+1   

1 week ago '10        #140
dude hustles 
 Illogic said
Bro shut your bi*ch a*s up.

You trying to call me gay on the low your a coward

Dudes who repeatedly go to jail are fu*king homos*xuals. Why would you risk prison knowing you going to locked up with a bunch of dudes smelling their sh*t and feet. Most prison dudes are repeat offenders because they cool with that.
Lol ok internet guy. I wasnít callin u a homo on the low. Ur a d*ck sucker, thatís a fact. Nobody gives a fu*k about ur weirdo a*s opinion either. U obviously going thru something inside about the sh*t so I was explaining to u, why ur a f*g. U obviously got homo tendencies but donít think ur a homo.

But u have a good one. U ainít gotta try so hard, just be u. A lot of people are gay these days. Look at Dwayne wade son u could be famous like him lil n*gga.

1 week ago '22        #141
Destoroyah 
Props total: 1107 1 K  Slaps total: 199 199
Where the COs at?

1 week ago '20        #142
$SweetDee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21270 21 K  Slaps total: 2879 2 K
Bars
+1   

1 week ago '16        #143
Illogic 
 dude hustles said
Lol ok internet guy. I wasn’t callin u a homo on the low. Ur a d*ck sucker, that’s a fact. Nobody gives a fu*k about ur weirdo a*s opinion either. U obviously going thru something inside about the sh*t so I was explaining to u, why ur a f*g. U obviously got homo tendencies but don’t think ur a homo.

But u have a good one. U ain’t gotta try so hard, just be u. A lot of people are gay these days. Look at Dwayne wade son u could be famous like him lil n*gga.
I get it now you capping so hard. You got fu*ked in your in a*s in joint.

Its ok bro you found out you was cool with and kept going back. Dont talk to me bro dudes with d*ck on breath not worthy

Last edited by Illogic; 01-16-2022 at 08:07 AM..

1 week ago '10        #144
dude hustles 
 Illogic said
I get it now you capping so hard. You got fu*ked in your in a*s in joint.

Its ok bro you found out you was cool with and kept going back. Dont talk to me bro dudes with d*ck on breath and worthy
If u say so. Ur weird a*s keep talk about d*cks and gay sh*t. Frfr what the fu*k is wrong with u? Talking about n*ggas gettin fu*ked in the a*s and sh*t. fu*k is wrong with u frfr. Talkin about d*ck on the breath, thatís was a knee slappedÖ but again I got d*ck on the mind. And anal s*x s*x while u at it.

If u not gay why u keep referring to all this gay sh*t? Serious whatís up with u? We shoulda been talking about these dudes rapping and they music video or the scenery, and somehow ur train of thought brought us all the way here where ur mentioning a*s fu*king.

They got a saying, something likeÖ UR THOUGHTS, become UR CONVERSATION, which then becomes UR ACTIONS, which obviously leads to UR lifestyle.

Iím done now tho. This conversation is too gay for my liking. Iím not even about to look at ur response with all the homos*xual rhetoric:

Catch aids and die undercover brother.

1 week ago '16        #145
Illogic 
 dude hustles said
If u say so. Ur weird a*s keep talk about d*cks and gay sh*t. Frfr what the fu*k is wrong with u? Talking about n*ggas gettin fu*ked in the a*s and sh*t. fu*k is wrong with u frfr. Talkin about d*ck on the breath, thatís was a knee slappedÖ but again I got d*ck on the mind. And anal s*x s*x while u at it.

If u not gay why u keep referring to all this gay sh*t? Serious whatís up with u? We shoulda been talking about these dudes rapping and they music video or the scenery, and somehow ur train of thought brought us all the way here where ur mentioning a*s fu*king.

They got a saying, something likeÖ UR THOUGHTS, become UR CONVERSATION, which then becomes UR ACTIONS, which obviously leads to UR lifestyle.

Iím done now tho. This conversation is too gay for my liking. Iím not even about to look at ur response with all the homos*xual rhetoric:

Catch aids and die undercover brother.
You already got aids and your fu*king failure proud of dudes rapping in jail if your in jail your a fu*king loser tired of black people praising jail

Bro go back to smelling dudes feet and licking balls get off boxden

1 week ago '10        #146
deadlift 
Props total: 22396 22 K  Slaps total: 2980 2 K
 swiftkid21 said
Pushing peens...
Lmaoooooooo
+1   

1 week ago '04        #147
Ice Cold 
Props total: 548 548  Slaps total: 133 133
Trash

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+19online now  10
Jan 24 - Welp they beat the brakes off great granny
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  8
Video inside How do you feel about a woman asking for money in the first date?
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-77online now  7
Image(s) inside Gucci won. Jeezy and Jeanie Mai raising child to be gender fluid.
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy