IGN: The Console Race is closer than YOU Think

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '20        #76
GorgonTheImpale 
Props total: 441 441  Slaps total: 151 151
 cuzjuan said
it's really a sad state... and i dunno why they so mad?
DF just said GOW on PC is amazing and how they stepped up the game port for the master race, you think they would be happy...
-happy that xbox made sony step up their streaming game
-happy that xbgs has stepped up giving them one f their best games this year in deathloop and soon too come ghostwire
-happy xbox forced sony's hand to make their own gamepass
-happy xbox made multiplayer what it is today
-and finally, happy that xbox showing them how to cultivate a community platform

not like xbox not learning that it's gamers want naughty dog, and insomnia like titles ie. god of war, spiderman, tlou2, with great story and game play. they way they act you'd think there can only be one..
So you're pretty much saying that every accomplishment sony has ever made is because of the company that is in 3rd place? That is who is motivating sony and nintendo is the company who is constantly loosing is that correct?

1 week ago '20        #77
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 1776 1 K  Slaps total: 1011 1 K
 D1dnt read said
these two f*g**ts spent their friday night putting together a list of people that have upset them in the past

fu*king weirdos

1 week ago '08        #78
YoungRay20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19503 19 K  Slaps total: 3115 3 K
Good for xbox, big difference between the 2 versions, they should not be a big gap if they can over load the shelves with The S version.

Pretty sure the demand for ps5 is higher than the supply.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #79
GodzMustBeCrazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8082 8 K  Slaps total: 1775 1 K
 Da Ill One said
I used to love my schedule when I worked for 7up corporate. Started work at 3 am got home at noon. Head the whole day to do sit, spend time with kids etc. Best schedule right there
Yeah but it was tough being discipline enough to learn to go to bed early took me years to get somewhat used to it!! But yeah, getting off at Noon is the sh*t.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #80
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8590 8 K  Slaps total: 3411 3 K
 GorgonTheImpale said
So you're pretty much saying that every accomplishment sony has ever made is because of the company that is in 3rd place? That is who is motivating sony and nintendo is the company who is constantly loosing is that correct?
how you skip over the whole bottom paragraph where I'm saying what sony is doing for xbox? that's what i don't l like with yall... cause i ain't out here tryna sh*t on nobody... i always give props where they are due, like me saying ps2 had a head lock on gaming, it was in every house hold...

and sony has been around twice as long as xbox, ofcoarse not every thing is due to xbox, don't be silly...

but lets not forget what xbox has done in half the time they been around...
there was no xbox at one point, imagine if there was no sony and xbox was the next gen console after snes, i think we'd see simimlliar accolades if so..

sony gets there props, and are cemented in gaming... but don't deny when something is great as well.. ie. xbox modernizing multi player and games as a service platforms.. both those things are heavy in the industry.. that's all I'm saying... for me you cant talk about gaming today with out mentioning xbox or that's just str8 up disrespect!

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+18online now  7
Jan 24 - Welp they beat the brakes off great granny
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-77online now  7
Image(s) inside Gucci won. Jeezy and Jeanie Mai raising child to be gender fluid.
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  4
Video inside How do you feel about a woman asking for money in the first date?
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy