Generating extra streams of income

most viewed right now
+52  76
128 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+103  65
46 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '06        #101
991 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,206 | Props total: 4060 4060
 bunun said
my bad bro, what was the question, i rarely have time to look at the forum
It's cool. They rejected me though so it doesn't matter. They didn't give a reason either. Shrugs

3 months ago '10        #102
bunun 5 heat pts
space
space
$972 | Props total: 2599 2599
here is an update on my recent numbers, i dont know if anyone cares, i see a lot of you are trying to do the same thing. no i dont dropship, im strictly retail arbitrage, i use brickseek (i didnt tell people this in the past) and i follow facebook groups. i list my items on ebay, and amazon

ebay has been disappointing the more serious i get, there just isnt volume on the platform, you may make more money, but inventory that sells out immediately on amazon, takes days to weeks to sell on ebay. sh*ts just slow, and i dont like sitting on inventory.

i also have signed up to a service called payability in the past month, it allows me to get my funds the next business day after amazon post a sale, before i was waiting 3-4 weeks after a sale. if you do sign up, i recommend you sign up under someones affiliate link, they give you a 150-300 dollar sign up bonus a week after signing up. they take 2% of your monthly gross, if you have good credit, and deep credit lines, its probably better you use your credit. my credit is sh*t.

amazon numbers, im pretty sure ill double this by the end of January

[pic - click to view]

ebay numbers, this is steadily going down, the more i list my sh*t on amazon, last year this was 30k

[pic - click to view]

baby project, amazon merch numbers, ive made 289 in royalties since starting, and ill make probably 100 this month from royalties. i havent really put any effort into this in the past month, i really dislike listing and research, its like watching paint dry.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by bunun; 12-18-2018 at 01:14 AM..
+6   

3 months ago '10        #103
bunun 5 heat pts
space
space
$972 | Props total: 2599 2599
i do something similar to what this retard does, anyone could do it, its not rocket science. you just have to know what to buy

[video - click to view]

i call him a retard cause he literally tanked the price of that item, people were making 100% profit on these, until he posted his video, it has 1 million views on youtube, 175k views on worldstar and media outlets are playing this as a segment.

3 months ago '15        #104
Mal215 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,879 | Props total: 9110 9110
 DUCEDUCE said
I sell things on ebay. Its a slow grind and once you have enough items it picks up. I sell on Ebay and FBA and about to start on poshmark. I mainly do retail arbitrage you need any info PM me or just quote me.
How u get your start and what made you think to start selling on there, what was the first thing you sold?
+1   

3 months ago '18        #105
DUCEDUCE 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 9010 9010
 Mal215 said
How u get your start and what made you think to start selling on there, what was the first thing you sold?
Honestly some thread on reddit about side hustles. Legos they make money.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #106
Yanga 
space
space
space
$2,249 | Props total: 1901 1901
 bunun said
you can always get a pirated version of photoshop, im to old to keep up with that stuff, so i pay for the student version for 19.99 a month, or you can use gimp which is free

my designer charges me 3 dollars per design, i make sure he gives me the psd, and several of his designs i edited into more designs by myself
$3 a design? I wouldn't even open up a design suite for $3
+1   

2 months ago '06        #107
philly337 27 heat pts27
space
space
$32,733 | Props total: 19353 19353
 bunun said
i do something similar to what this retard does, anyone could do it, its not rocket science. you just have to know what to buy

i call him a retard cause he literally tanked the price of that item, people were making 100% profit on these, until he posted his video, it has 1 million views on youtube, 175k views on worldstar and media outlets are playing this as a segment.
Why people paying $60 for them when theyre $20
+1   

2 months ago '08        #108
QMinati 
space
space
space
$534 | Props total: 231 231
 philly337 said
Why people paying $60 for them when theyre $20
it's the beauty of Amazon brother.

THere is a huge population of Americans who do pretty good financially and live super busy lives. When they want something, they don't want to spend more than 60 seconds to buy it. Type it in the search bar, see it, click on it, hit buy now, and its at their door in 48 hours.

THere is a small population of people who take advantage of this and find the product elsewhere for a lot cheaper and make money selling it to those who are faithful amazon prime users. Everybodys happy.
+5   

2 months ago '11        #109
atlsfinest1083 
space
space
space
$113 | Props total: 11 11
I wrote this post a few months ago.

+1   

2 months ago '04        #110
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 5853 5853
 bunun said
here is an update on my recent numbers, i dont know if anyone cares, i see a lot of you are trying to do the same thing. no i dont dropship, im strictly retail arbitrage, i use brickseek (i didnt tell people this in the past) and i follow facebook groups. i list my items on ebay, and amazon

ebay has been disappointing the more serious i get, there just isnt volume on the platform, you may make more money, but inventory that sells out immediately on amazon, takes days to weeks to sell on ebay. sh*ts just slow, and i dont like sitting on inventory.

i also have signed up to a service called payability in the past month, it allows me to get my funds the next business day after amazon post a sale, before i was waiting 3-4 weeks after a sale. if you do sign up, i recommend you sign up under someones affiliate link, they give you a 150-300 dollar sign up bonus a week after signing up. they take 2% of your monthly gross, if you have good credit, and deep credit lines, its probably better you use your credit. my credit is sh*t.

amazon numbers, im pretty sure ill double this by the end of January

[pic - click to view]

ebay numbers, this is steadily going down, the more i list my sh*t on amazon, last year this was 30k

[pic - click to view]

baby project, amazon merch numbers, ive made 289 in royalties since starting, and ill make probably 100 this month from royalties. i havent really put any effort into this in the past month, i really dislike listing and research, its like watching paint dry.

[pic - click to view]

great info man appreciate it

what was your total cost for the initial inventory / investment?

2 months ago '04        #111
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 5853 5853
 thekidd said
Best passive income is dividend income from stocks and bonds and also interest from reits. Also write books for residual income.
write books? how does this increase your income? where you selling them?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  52
Image(s) inside A Dime In Dallas?
25 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+59online now  50
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
95 comments