Australian Snowbunny.. Ima make her makeup cry :dead: :dead:

most viewed right now
+52  69
128 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+103  63
46 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '13        #1
305 page views
0 comments

AweBit 97 heat pts97
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 3609 3609
Australian Snowbunny.. Ima make her makeup cry :dead: :dead:

View this post on Instagram

When I say I don't give a fu*k what anyone thinks about me, what I really mean Is I don't give a fu*k what anyone thinks of me πŸ˜‚ Not one single person can tell me how to lead my life, I am me, and I am happy being me. I've worked to hard on my mental state to allow negative opinions others have towards me bring me down. Sure everyone is entitled to their opinion BUT its what you do with that opinion that truly matters the most. If its negative and not going to add any beneficial value to someone's life.. keep it to yourself, write it down if you have to get it out of you, or shove it up your a*s, I don't care. My body, my Instagram, my life hoe πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

A post shared by R U B Y L E E ✨ (@rubyleexo) on

Surely we can understand why it would be easy to act out in certain ways when we're young, dumb, and easily persuaded. Some times you're not able to fully comprehend what impact your actions can have on another persons life.. you're naive to it all. But damn, we grown now. Learn from that sh*t. Invest time into being conscious of the affects we can have on other people's lives. I KNOW I'm not perfect, I won't and have never fu*king claimed to be. I purely speak on my logic now, not from my past. People make mistakes but people can also learn and grow from those mistakes, I know I have. I don't think it's fair for anyone to say that "you can't change" or hold what you have done in your past against you. Your past doesn't define who you are now. If people knew you years ago, who even are they to say that they know you now. Remember anyone can think and say what they want about you, so just let them.. but keep reminding yourself you don't actually have to listen and that the only opinion about you that matters is your own. End of the day nobody knows you like you know you #happyhumpday πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Look back at it #iwasntdoneyet

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BnVfeOynb2F/

+3   

0 comments for "Australian Snowbunny.. Ima make her makeup cry :dead: :dead:"

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  52
Image(s) inside A Dime In Dallas?
25 comments