Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
ldngfxguy 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 2 2
I used to like Game, but then I grew up and got bored of the name dropping and his heavy reliance on beef to sell units. Game is like a selfish kid, that expects to be put on then he will throw it all back in your face, not very honorable if you ask me. I still fu*k with him, but I just take what he says with a grain of salt.
 01-04-2013, 06:05 PM         #42
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CosbySweater said:
I remember first hearing Westside Story.... that beat
 01-04-2013, 06:06 PM         #43
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ldngfxguy said:
I used to like Game, but then I grew up and got bored of the name dropping and his heavy reliance on beef to sell units. Game is like a selfish kid, that expects to be put on then he will throw it all back in your face, not very honorable if you ask me. I still fu*k with him, but I just take what he says with a grain of salt.
Yeah you gotta do that, but he makes dope tracks with bangin beats and he just knows how to rap, he understands the craft and has talent, that is sorely missing from the game these days...
 5 years ago '11        #44
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,334 | Props total: 20068 20068
Butterfly face stans mad
 5 years ago '07        #45
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43733 43733
illest game and nu jersey devil track

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #46
Capimp 
space
space
$5,116 | Props total: 3891 3891
Game never had lyrics, just a rapper that sounds good on a track. 50 is on a whole nother level when it comes to making songs. Game was a Shyne clone and now hes dissing him, that sh*t is too funny. Game will always be the corniest rapper to ever come out the West and lol @ Westside Story that sh*t was trash, sounded like some forced sh*t to get some "street appeal". At the end of the day Game will always be known as the rapper that tried to hard to be portrayed as a "gangsta rapper".
 5 years ago '05        #47
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 1531 1531
dude said game never had lyrics
 5 years ago '04        #48
Capimp 
space
space
$5,116 | Props total: 3891 3891
name dropping in every bar equals lyrics now? Someone said it best recently hes one of the laziest writers ever

Last edited by Capimp; 01-04-2013 at 07:30 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #49
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
 CosbySweater said:
I remember first hearing Westside Story.... that beat
song made me buy the album
 5 years ago '05        #50
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
anybody remember this sh*t back in 2003?

[pic - click to view]

this was the first time I heard of game
 5 years ago '04        #51
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
 Icee said:

Thread/
That mixtape, i was bumping that threwout NY... Like yo you gotta check this guy out he gonna blow. I get the response like OH yeah where he from... Cali, na im good. Then he signs to G-unit and bout to put an album out and ppl on his d!ck like Yo you hear this guy the game

Hah i remember be4 that, big pun had this lil spot on a show... This was a lil be4 biggie passing and im telling ppl yo we gotta another "Big" rapper that is about to blow. Cats like yeah whatever... Still not a playa hit mainstream, and every singing that sh*t

Last edited by D. Norman; 01-04-2013 at 10:20 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #52
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,300 | Props total: 12687 12687
game was that dude when he first came out and g-unit gave him that boost with fifty co-sign he leap up the charts but he didn't like the way fifty was beefing with dudes he respect like jadakiss and fat joe you know fifty beef is your beef that cause the rift but game is a great rapper as far as emcee i don't know yet yup THE DOCUMENTARY WAS not a classic it was just really good album you can bump.

game need fifty and fifty need game in a sense that how many dude who left or still with g-unit have a career like game.
 01-04-2013, 11:38 PM         #53
BOSSDEN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueWest_1 said:
Sorry bruh, Game is lyrically better than 50 in every shape and form. You must not have listened to a lot of Game's stuff. Some of Game's mixtape verses would outshine 50.

Game has really gotten better as a rapper through the years. 50 just ain't that type of rapper.

your trippin brah. Game is lyrically simple and the same goes for 50 but if anything Game is extremely repetitive so lyrically the nod goes to 50.
 5 years ago '11        #54
PhantomRaviolis 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 97 97
 KingP1n said:
Even bigger throwback

[pic - click to view]

Might as well throw his evil a.ss looking pops in there

[pic - click to view]

His pops lookin like gunplay with a fro
 01-05-2013, 04:48 AM         #55
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
so let me get this straight, 50 who basically cant rap, changes his style and ups his game so he can write an album that better than anything he's ever wrote for himself? you gumps can believe that sh*t all you want...........and besides that Im pretty sure that 50 only claimed to have wrote some hooks which is pretty believable and I dont doubt..........
the hooks and concepts are what makes majority of songs. So 50 deserves his credit for one of the greatest albums ever.

Don't get me wrong I ain't saying fu*k Game because the n*gga did his thing. Besides most great albums have a lot of great minds working on it, not just one guy.
 01-05-2013, 02:29 PM         #56
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will never understand Game.. And how he gets love with all this gang sh*t. IDC how hard you can be man, how tough you suppose to be with a butterfly tat on your face, tongue ring, was a stripper & on that damn heart to heart tv show and allat.. I will never believe that man, you can change your exterior but you will always be who you are inside
 5 years ago '11        #57
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46 OP
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 varcitykid said:
I will never understand Game.. And how he gets love with all this gang sh*t. IDC how hard you can be man, how tough you suppose to be with a butterfly tat on your face, tongue ring, was a stripper & on that damn heart to heart tv show and allat.. I will never believe that man, you can change your exterior but you will always be who you are inside

[video - click to view]

No proof he stripped and a lot of Cali n*ggas been on reality shows
 5 years ago '10        #58
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 AiRDoGG923 said:
im not gonna say if 50 is better or game is better. but for everyone who says 50 wrote documentary, just know dre and eminem pretty much wrote grodt, and taught him how to rap on it.
DRE wrote GRODT when he doesn't even write his own songs.
 5 years ago '12        #59
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 ash1990 said:
U do know those types of shows are fake, so u think Jerry Springer, Maury show, Ricki Lake is real

on the real tho Game's crazy for going to Change of Heat show,
Who even talking about the show being real or not? He was on it! If he was on WWE with a bath towel on calling himself Doja, regardless of it being fake, he was on it taking an L! People like bringing up irrelevant points to dismiss something
 5 years ago '12        #60
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 AiRDoGG923 said:
im not gonna say if 50 is better or game is better. but for everyone who says 50 wrote documentary, just know dre and eminem pretty much wrote grodt, and taught him how to rap on it.
n*ggas on BX love making speculative rash statements. Eminem & Dre were executive producers on GRODT, therefore giving musical direction (i.e. tell you if a beat sounds crap and should be scrapped or for you to switch up your bars, as well as creative input in songs). The Documentary had about 3 Massacre throwaways which 50 didn't want to use, and ended up on Game's album (I think 2 becoming Game's actual singles).

I don't know why I'm even explaining this, these are well known facts that even Game admitted to, when people said 50 wrote Game's songs it's because they wanted to leverage (i.e. stanning) the fact that some songs were already 50's, all Game had to do was lay his bars and claim the track as his! Hate It Or Love It concept wise was done and dusted already and Game just finished it off! Know the diff please, read up on it if you can't take my word for it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy