Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Pete Butter said:
I did not say that you said that Tyler makes a variety of entertainment. You proceeded to talk about how hollywood basically left out Black christians and then go on to say that your mom can't watch so and so because it's too this and too that. So how does your mom (Or Black Christians) enjoy a variety of entertainment, if she can't watch this because of that and this. That doesn't sound like a person who enjoys a variety of entertainment.

My mom will not watch violence and is a huge supporter of Tyler Perry (majority of fan base). I will watch a variety of shows and still am a Tyler Perry supporter (remaining fan base). Both people are Tyler Perry supporters but represent different demographics.

And umm yes Black people for the most part are sheeps, that's why everybody makes money off us

Most people are sheep period...don't just put that on the black race. Also people lie about how much money the make, the chicks they pull, ect, ect. Why is it surprising that some would lie about being a Christian? Worry about your own faith b/c that's the only thing you are responsible for.
Please I don't even need to pull of stats are nothing for this, just take a look around. I don't recall saying people lie about being a Christian. You can believe that your Christian but that doesn't mean that you legit and can not be a fraud. Walking around with a cross on your chain don't mean sh*t nor does having a picture with a white skin, blue eyed, surfer looking guy on your wall make you a christian either.
 7 years ago '07        #162
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403

[pic - click to view]

what is this hair style? I'm starting to see a growing movement. Look like krylon + cardboard design type sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #163
mike dennis 
space
space
$1,759 | Props total: 22 22
 RtodaAV said:
his work isnt funny

i also
 7 years ago '06        #164
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 1959 1959
I'm not the biggest Tyler Perry fan, but I respect the man's hustle. This man literally came from nothing and made himself a self made millionaire, people should be congratulating that. He's opening up doors for actors and actresses who wouldn't necessarily get a chance in Hollywood, as well as helping kids and and families provide a better life for themselves. It's all about choices, if you don't wanna see his movies and plays, then DON'T SEE IT, plain and simple. Criticize all they want, but TP is sleeping in a mansion and laughing his way to the bank. Like I said before, RESPECT THE HUSTLE. All that hating is a female trait.
 7 years ago '05        #165
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
spike lee just hatin cuz a southern black man did what that yankee couldn't do.

tyler could buy N sell spike lee.

keep doing ya thang tyler!!! dont hate the player hate the game.
 04-21-2011, 07:28 PM         #166
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is nothing wrong with tyler's movie at all. yall n*ggas so sensitive it aint even funny, pretty sad actually. f.uck the haters, keep getting money tyler!
 7 years ago '07        #167
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,126 | Props total: 1350 1350
^^^
 7 years ago '05        #168
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 J.R. Hyphy said:
n*gga mentality = fu*k morals, fu*k integrity , get the money tyler

its OBVIOUS its n*ggaS who support Perry just look at these responses "get the money" you n*ggas is lost man, since when did holding people accountable become "hating."
And what exactly are you holding him accountable for? Dude isn't doing anything that hasn't been done already.
 7 years ago '04        #169
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
I despise Tyler Perry movies... But you n*ggas in here sound bitter as fu*k... Spike Lee sounds bitter as fu*k... I can never get mad at somebody else for being successful without doing something illegal... For everybody in here mad at Perry for making movies is straight jealous of his success because you cant get mad at somebody when millions of people empower him by paying money to see his films... Why not keep making films and plays if you have 10 million plus followers... Who gives a fu*k if he his cross dressing... Tyler Perry aint doing nothing that other black actors and comedians havent done at some part of their career... He is just more successful then they are... And people steady hate on what they desire... Conmtinue to hate while he continues to prosper...
 7 years ago '04        #170
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,634 | Props total: 1568 1568
Ever since this muthafu*ka came up on the block i never liked him...never saw da shows...saw da trailers and all these fu*kin bullsh*t black movies he makes with janet jackson and them n*ggas from the wood. and i swore id never watch this **** sh*t. sh*t even my asian gf n her asian friends went to see one of tyler perrys movie n i said fu*k that and watched some jaime foxx war movie all by myself lol and had a great time.

But then again the devil got me....out on a date fine lil asian girl...ask for 2 tickets for some rated r movie they ask me for id...i give them my bank card has my picture on it...black lady goes no i need id this is a rated r movie 18 and up....and i look at her like wtf bi*ch im 23 years old are u sh*tting me? minding you this is a friday night hella people so i say fu*k it will watch precious and then cut out when the other movie i want to watch start.

I want to leave but the girl likes it..and now im stuck there...and the movie was dog sh*t to me dragged on forever...but the worst part was at the end...when i saw tyler perry in the credits.......a lil bit of me died that day
 7 years ago '04        #171
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 kuntree_swagger said:
unless i missed something, if you go back and look at some of spikes sh*t..he also stereotyped and portrayed blacks in a negative lite...I guess you do malcom X and all is forgiven....I mean a over s3xed single black female in shes gotta have it....to a angry black man, who f!ghts over his jordan's getting scuffed....to the man wh0ore of she hates me...I mean....i see spikes point, but he should know best...his whole movie bamboozled was about the sh*t tyler perry does ....dont be mad cause the brother making money....Since he stopped doing films...who else is employing black actors....
true sh*t i like tyler perry movies tho i think daddy's little girls is my favorite tho and his shows are pretty good too MTB and HOP
 7 years ago '05        #172
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
Some dumbass n*ggas in here, misinterpreting spike lee films. It is what it is. Ignorance breeds ignorance. My pops used to say, "we are the oppressors in our own oppression" and man, ain't nothing more true. And it's not just Tyler Perry, it's Big Momma's House, all that bullsh*t man. I'll let Dave Chappelle speak for me.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #173
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8662 8662
i agree with Spike but at the same time Tyler is going to do what makes him money.

I cant hate on the hustle Tyler got but for me his movies do suck and have the same formula.

he needs to mix it up and come with different sh*t.

we can agree and disagree in here but once you understand some people in this world is all about making money then you wont trip as hard on this sh*t.

you gotta think to yourself if you have a formula to making money no matter what you are selling, if it made you alot of money would you switch up to please other people that dont matter in your life?
 7 years ago '05        #174
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
Stop crying about movies. It's a fu.cking move made for entertainment.

Understand that it's older black women that actually support tyler, not young n!ggas getting money. Why is that every time a black man gets in front of a TV he has to be representing his people? Can he not rep himself without having to carry the torch for the black race every time? i mean damn. Tyler perry dont rep me, i rep myself sons, nobody makes my image but me and only me. Yall need to try that shyt 4 once.

yall cats really need to learn to stop caring what white people think so much, you live your life to impress the white man? I hope not.

today the word **** means = hey stop doing that because what will white people think of us.....my goodness what a shame. The real coons are you dudes worrying about white peoples opinion of us. You wanna impress white people? Go find some and go tap dance for them. And they wont put u in the category with the rest of us blacks...k?

lmao..at using dave chappelle as an example of anything. A guy who had the biggest **** show of all time..ha ha.

so while yall continue bi*ching about nothing i'll be at the movies this weekend watching Madea's Big Happy Family!!!!!

F.uck spike lee!! keep getting money Tyler!!!!!!!!!!!!
 04-22-2011, 10:42 AM         #175
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tyler perry is a disgrace to his people.
 7 years ago '10        #176
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 Chuck Hustle said:
Clockers
mo better blues
son of sam
jungle fever
 7 years ago '06        #177
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Lets see..

Dress up like a woman emasculating black men...

Make women of color look pathetic and like they have to depend on a man to have some sort of stable life. Dude tells girl to fu*k off, girl goes all "oh lawdy what is I's gone do". Goes to Madea's house, she suggests a bunch of ignorant sh*t to do.

Tie in some Jesus somewhere.

Here come's captain save a hoe a.ss n*gga she's been doggin and playing left all movie , now that god has opened her eyes, she's ready to give this n*gga a chance.

Hour 20 of coonery with a 10 minute lesson.

I got into this same argument with a female friend of mine... For the 10 big momma's and ghetto moms/grannys whatever you know... there's millions more that arent like that. Yea some of this sh*t may be funny, but is a huge misrepresentation for an entire group of people. People who aren't black go and watch sh*t like this and a.ssume we're all like that when such isn't the case.

I don't know nobody in my family like Madea and I came up on the South Side of Chicago, where I still reside. Fuk outta here with that wack a.ss sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #178
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10796 10796
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i saw MADEA'S BIG HAPPY FAMILY and i can honestly say that spike lee is right... TYLER PERRY is a ****

this movie was easily his worst movie ever filmed...

the movie could've actually been good if TEAYANA TAYLOR was toned down or replaced and madea and the browns werent included or if madea was toned down a few notches...

the coonish madea and browns characters pretty much ruined the movie

seriously... if tyler perry got rid of madea and the browns, his films could actually be pretty good... but until then, its a drama + minstrel show

i gotta watch a spike lee joint to get that movie off my brain
This is why I was able to tolerate sh*t like The Family That Preys, and Why Did I Get Married. But when them dumb a.ss characters step into play?
 7 years ago '04        #179
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Lol Tyler Perry employs black ppl ooooooo I'm so impressed....so do drug dealers get the fu*k outta here
lol
 7 years ago '04        #180
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 shortz said:
Ever since this muthafu*ka came up on the block i never liked him...never saw da shows...saw da trailers and all these fu*kin bullsh*t black movies he makes with janet jackson and them n*ggas from the wood. and i swore id never watch this **** sh*t. sh*t even my asian gf n her asian friends went to see one of tyler perrys movie n i said fu*k that and watched some jaime foxx war movie all by myself lol and had a great time.

But then again the devil got me....out on a date fine lil asian girl...ask for 2 tickets for some rated r movie they ask me for id...i give them my bank card has my picture on it...black lady goes no i need id this is a rated r movie 18 and up....and i look at her like wtf bi*ch im 23 years old are u sh*tting me? minding you this is a friday night hella people so i say fu*k it will watch precious and then cut out when the other movie i want to watch start.

I want to leave but the girl likes it..and now im stuck there...and the movie was dog sh*t to me dragged on forever...but the worst part was at the end...when i saw tyler perry in the credits.......a lil bit of me died that day
have you ever seen requiem for a dream?

Maroon_Tiger said:
i saw MADEA'S BIG HAPPY FAMILY and i can honestly say that spike lee is right... TYLER PERRY is a ****

this movie was easily his worst movie ever filmed...

the movie could've actually been good if TEAYANA TAYLOR was toned down or replaced and madea and the browns werent included or if madea was toned down a few notches...

the coonish madea and browns characters pretty much ruined the movie

seriously... if tyler perry got rid of madea and the browns, his films could actually be pretty good... but until then, its a drama + minstrel show

i gotta watch a spike lee joint to get that movie off my brain
ive read somewhere that he actually wanted to stop the madea movies but his fans wanted more madea movies/plays, because madea goes to jail was supposed to be the last one with madea in it....the actual play for this movie is better than the movie
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy