Chris Broussard & Skip Bayless Top 10 of All Time

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #141
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
@ where Hakeem is on some of these lists.

Dude is top 5. Those other big men ain't seeing the Dream, are you serious? Cats still trying to learn his post game a decade after he retired. When's the last time you heard about someone working with Kareem over the summer to learn the sky hook?
 05-11-2011, 08:53 AM         #142
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bron my n*gga, but if you think Bron was better than Kobe that year...you are a fu*king retard
 7 years ago '04        #143
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Kobe only missed the Playoffs once. Shaq missed it his rookie year and his 2009 season with the suns.

Catch you on the next one buddy And if you thought that team he played on The Suns were championship contender you lost your damn mind. He made the team worst after the trade.
:wtf:

n*gga in his prime u dumb sh*t... He was 36 years old when he went to the Suns... U know u lost your argument when the only rebuttal you have is saying a 36 year old Shaq didnt make the Suns a championship contender then you lost your argument my n*gga...

Kobe missed the playoffs with basically the same core of guys Wade made the second round of the playoffs with... Shaq took a 21 win team to playoff contention in his rookie season... Then turned them into a 50 win team the following season...
 05-11-2011, 09:34 AM         #144
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really cannot see how kobe is better than shaq... kobe never dominated for a substantial time like shaq did..
 7 years ago '05        #145
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,695 | Props total: 517 517
 dre03 said:
:wtf:

n*gga in his prime u dumb sh*t... He was 36 years old when he went to the Suns... U know u lost your argument when the only rebuttal you have is saying a 36 year old Shaq didnt make the Suns a championship contender then you lost your argument my n*gga...

Kobe missed the playoffs with basically the same core of guys Wade made the second round of the playoffs with... Shaq took a 21 win team to playoff contention in his rookie season... Then turned them into a 50 win team the following season...
How could I lose the argument when you clearly stated Shaq made every team he played on a contender and that he never missed the playoffs ever in his career? I would cover my self up to if I was wrong as well.

Kobe had something to prove with that team and shot them out of a lot of games, but once Shaq was traded they lost a lot solid role players on that team.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 05-11-2011 at 10:05 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #146
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Lil Jay 05 said:
How can we value Shaq so much when he started winning championships the center position was a joke in the NBA. Kobe level of competition was tougher than what Shaq had to face.

Yall n*ggas are fu*king stupid. He was just big, that was it. His work ethic was horrible. His drive and determination is not even close to Kobe's level.

Yall are fu*king idiots. But I am a casual fan.
he lost in the finals by 40+ points and sweeped this year by 40 or something . fu*k his determination
 7 years ago '05        #147
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
you must be really young. at one point in LA shaq had like 2% body fat. you dont get to be that way unless you have a good work ethic. let's not forget the rings, mvp's, and finals mvp's.

but you're right kobe's much better. did you see him will LA to victory last night? did you see him make his teammates round him better.

No you didnt see that because he's not playing, bi*ch
Are you fu*king dumb? Do you know mean time Shaq was out of shape with the Lakers? You need to research it. Dude was a joke and never took it serious. I am not discrediting his rings and MVPs. When he started winning championships the Center position was really not that great as everyone got older.

What does LA having to play last night do with anything? While Shaq is ring chasing, Kobe is not.
 05-11-2011, 10:11 AM         #148
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Are you fu*king dumb? Do you know mean time Shaq was out of shape with the Lakers? You need to research it. Dude was a joke and never took it serious. I am not discrediting his rings and MVPs. When he started winning championships the Center position was really not that great as everyone got older.

What does LA having to play last night do with anything? While Shaq is ring chasing, Kobe is not.
you mad that he "never took it serious" yet dominated everynight..
 7 years ago '05        #149
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
he lost in the finals by 40+ points and sweeped this year by 40 or something . fu*k his determination
You are right then proceeded to win 2 championships in a row and then got revenge on Boston. You're right.

Get the fu*k out of here.
 7 years ago '05        #150
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
you mad that he "never took it serious" yet dominated everynight..
I am not mad. What if he did take it serious? He would have atleast top 2 overall.
 05-11-2011, 10:16 AM         #151
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I am not mad. What if he did take it serious? He would have atleast top 2 overall.
but he didn't and hes STILL better than Kobe all time.. your blind if you dont see that..just because he didn't take it serious should not take away from his overall talent and the domination that he displayed every night.. really your just nitpicking to come up with reasons to put kobe above shaq..
 7 years ago '04        #152
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6519 6519
wait because shaq didn't take the game serious he is not better than some?
 05-11-2011, 10:48 AM         #153
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this over 2 of the dumbest fu*ks in sports journalism (Broussard/Bayless)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago