Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '12        #341
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Bedlam said:
uh, it's your player, #36 Shawn Williams throwing a dirty elbow to Omarius Hines, which knocks his helmet clear off. And then the next play, Trey Burton runs right by him for a 50 yard TD. Do you forget that game already? How the f**k did yall lose to us again ?
Lmao shut the f**k up

Florida fans have NO ROOM to talk when it comes to being dirty

Good Job against South Carolina
 7 years ago '07        #342
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 CutKidd21 said:
Bullsh*t. He f*cked us up with the run. And don't post a vid of the 3 idiots when trying to make a point. They hate Georgia. They lost their credibility with anyone in Athens right after this.

Holtz said "Georgia is probably one of the best teams in the country right now". Mark only talked about Hawaii's passing game, which was explosive at that time. They didn't say anything bad at all. I'm pretty sure they picked Georgia to win. They just have to play up both teams. I do agree they are idiots at times :lol.
 7 years ago '09        #343
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Bedlam said:
uh, it's your player, #36 Shawn Williams throwing a dirty elbow to Omarius Hines, which knocks his helmet clear off. And then the next play, Trey Burton runs right by him for a 50 yard TD. Do you forget that game already? How the f**k did yall lose to us again ?
after that f**got spikes blatantly trying to blind ealey on national tv we should be able to jump hines at midfield
 7 years ago '09        #344
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
Holtz said "Georgia is probably one of the best teams in the country right now". Mark only talked about Hawaii's passing game, which was explosive at that time. They didn't say anything bad at all. I'm pretty sure they picked Georgia to win. They just have to play up both teams. I do agree they are idiots at times :lol.
Holtz said he wondered what hawaii team would show up like it matters. They could of took hgh before kickoff and we'd still blow them out. Biggest joke team I've ever seen. We were on Bourbon st by the 3rd quarter
 7 years ago '09        #345
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
what about all those ga players that left the bench?

playing "mr. nice guy" has gotten us nothing but allegations against our star qb...the nation created the monster that auburn is now, and they just have to deal with it now.
Oh so you're trying to say players walking on the field=2 auburn players ejected for throwing punches and dirty a.ss play all game?????

never have wished ill will on another team but when the hammer comes down on yall, we will be laughing in Athens
 7 years ago '07        #346
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Holtz said he wondered what hawaii team would show up like it matters. They could of took hgh before kickoff and we'd still blow them out. Biggest joke team I've ever seen. We were on Bourbon st by the 3rd quarter
You know they have to say that. Its just like how they rarely disagree sometimes I'm like I know this s**t isn't how they really feel. Yea, that match-up had fail all over it just like Cincy-UF and ND-LSU.
 7 years ago '06        #347
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14847 14847
 TH35 said:
You know they have to say that. Its just like how they rarely disagree sometimes I'm like I know this s**t isn't how they really feel. Yea, that match-up had fail all over it just like Cincy-UF and ND-LSU.
Naaaaw Mark May stays s**ttin on Lou's senile a.ss.
 7 years ago '07        #348
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
Naaaaw Mark May stays s**ttin on Lou's senile a.ss.
Yea but its so redundant that most of it seems forced. You'll be like ok Lou says this and watch Mark not agree or vice versa. They just do it for different perspectives unless its Notre Dame .
 7 years ago '05        #349
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 TH35 said:
Yea but its so redundant that most of it seems forced. You'll be like ok Lou says this and watch Mark not agree or vice versa. They just do it for different perspectives unless its Notre Dame .
I'm hoping we get some of that blatant homerism our way now
 7 years ago '06        #350
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
I'm hoping we get some of that blatant homerism our way now
yall do. he was talking about how the Big East dont deserve an automatic BCS bid and then Mark said "yeah well what if USF wins the Big East?" and Lou flat out said it was okay then. dude dont try to hide it, dumbass says Notre Dame will win the National Title every year.
 7 years ago '05        #351
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Birdman's Back said:
yall do. he was talking about how the Big East dont deserve an automatic BCS bid and then Mark said "yeah well what if USF wins the Big East?" and Lou flat out said it was okay then. dude dont try to hide it, dumbass says Notre Dame will win the National Title every year.

I f**king missed it damn it
 7 years ago '07        #352
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
 Bedlam said:
exactly!! who are these niccas to try and call somebody else dirty?

CutKidd21 said:
after that f**got spikes blatantly trying to blind ealey on national tv we should be able to jump hines at midfield
rrrrrriight, it's always somebody else's fault. You mothafukkas had been throwing michael dyer down by his facemask and illegal chop blocking fairley the entire game. When we put the game away and started getting payback on that a.ss, then you wanted to start crying.

Maybe ya'll can catch us slipping in Atlanta, you'll have to do it from the stands though b**ches!!!

niccaz tried to rain on our parade and failed...now they mad!
 7 years ago '06        #353
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 jhj26 said:

rrrrrriight, it's always somebody else's fault. You mothafukkas had been throwing michael dyer down by his facemask and illegal chop blocking fairley the entire game. When we put the game away and started getting payback on that a.ss, then you wanted to start crying.

Maybe ya'll can catch us slipping in Atlanta, you'll have to do it from the stands though b**ches!!!

god u r the biggest homer i think i've ever seen. Georgia did do ONE chop block and they got flagged for the s**t, and dont act like yall aint been known for chop blocking for f**king years. stfu about just doing dirty s**t at the end. Fairley was dirty the whole gotdamn game just like hes been all f**king year. and even Cam was being dirty, that lil bulls**t jab he threw at a Georgia DB was bulls**t. f**k yall, i cant wait for the 26th. let Fairley's f**got a.ss try that s**t on G-Mac and watch Fluker end his career. :finger:
 7 years ago '09        #354
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:

throwing dyer down by his facemask??? that NEVER happened. Whatever man enjoy it. Like I told my boy who's an auburn alum, yall are good ONCE a decade. Can't wait till we get our win back in a couple of months
 7 years ago '07        #355
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
throwing dyer down by his facemask??? that NEVER happened. Whatever man enjoy it. Like I told my boy who's an auburn alum, yall are good ONCE a decade. Can't wait till we get our win back in a couple of months
:jay:
 7 years ago '04        #356
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
this auburn n*gga is wayy too f**kin annoying...homer a.ss muf**ka :finger:

actin like uga was throwin chop blocks the whole game n*ggas only did one chop block and got flagged right away, while farley was cheap shottin aaron murray not once but 3 times. He shoulda been ejected from the game after the spear he put on murray's back 4 seconds after he had thrown the ball. Anybody not agreeing with that just needs to put a bullet in his head. I could care less what happens in the Iron Bowl, well I wanna see a great game cuz i'ma be there for the first time and that s**t's finna be crazy out of the world but you know Alabama don't play that s**t. I wanna see farley tryin his dirty s**t on McElroy and watch Trent Richardson hang clean that n*gga and put him on his a.ss. End that b**ch's career quick.
 7 years ago '07        #357
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago