most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
UFC is entertaining today.

UFC was twice as entertaining when it debuted in the 90s=nutshots, bare knuckle brawling, headbutts, all that sh1t.

I still watch it when I can, and the game is fire
 06-21-2009, 02:54 PM         #102
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont like it either....i just wish boxing would be big again but there are no more heavyweights manwhat happened to cats like ALI, Liston, Frazier, Patterson, Holmes, etc.
f**k mma bulls**t, order it on ppv for 60 bucks and the matches are just not worth it
 06-21-2009, 04:20 PM         #103
DJatar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think you guys on the fence bout MMA should watch the Ultimate f!ghter Finale that was on last night... almost every f!ght was an all out war if that's not entertaining i dont know what is. Also im a UFC fan first but i defintely don't mind or hate on boxing... A scrap is a scrap
 8 years ago '04        #104
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
boxing is a better sport so is amatuer wrestling for that matter both of which take more skill than mma

i like mma dont get me wrong but wrestling and boxing are so much better

i cant stand the fact that its a 50/50 chance that the guy whos clearly better will win
 8 years ago '05        #105
mattdogg444  OP
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
damn some dudes got heated over me makin this thread and gave me hate hahahahahahaha sorry f*g**ts
 8 years ago '04        #106
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah I don't have anything against MMA either, if it's on i'll watch it but i don't really care for it. In my opinion it gets a bit boring at some point. To me, it's always gonna be Boxing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other form of f!ghting.
 8 years ago '04        #107
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 MosDefinition said:
boxing is a better sport so is amatuer wrestling for that matter both of which take more skill than mma

i like mma dont get me wrong but wrestling and boxing are so much better

i cant stand the fact that its a 50/50 chance that the guy whos clearly better will win
Says who?
 8 years ago '06        #108
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 162 162
Boxing >>>> MMA imo

The history of Greco-Roman wrestling is a gay one. I ain't into that.

10 - 5 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 75 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 7-2, Rank #112 | Aug 16: 3-2, Rank #333 | Aug 14: 2-1, Rank #490 | Aug 10: 6-5, Rank #613 | Aug 09: 3-1, Rank #220 | Aug 08: 26-13, Rank #234 *
 8 years ago '05        #109
MATIX 
space
space
$7,990 | Props total: 73 73
i couldnt watch it by myself but i dont mind it if a bunch of people are over
 06-22-2009, 10:26 AM         #110
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
um have u not read my post?I have stood in front of kicks and knees and now i'm talkin bout it so yeahhh lol

and yea..mercer is in steller shape let me tell ya...look at that six pack he has.I like how when kimbo beat a mercer who creepiun on senior citizen mode yall act like it was the s**t and now that he knocks out tim yall got every excuse in the book...everytime i boxer lays the beating down there is an excuse..jermey williams is 5-0 in mma and past his prime in boxing but people will say "he hasn't fought anybody"
Who's yall? When have you seen me personally post anything negative about that f!ght? If you have please post it. If you've seen me post anything negative about Kimbo or Jeremey Williams please post it. You still have yet to prove anything, you're just running in circles. Like I said if you don't like it, just say so and keep it moving.
 06-22-2009, 10:53 AM         #111
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
lol some very borderline homos3xual comments being made in this thread...how could you not like MMA? its a f**kin street f!ght in a cage... go watch boxing then homos... but just know that probably even the worst MMA f!ghter would f**k up the best boxer
If you look at its history Boxing is the much better sport, I won't even bother naming guys, now though they are both trash, UFC is boring as hell.
 8 years ago '06        #112
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,043 | Props total: 10706 10706
 billieskeet said:
Who's yall? When have you seen me personally post anything negative about that f!ght? If you have please post it. If you've seen me post anything negative about Kimbo or Jeremey Williams please post it. You still have yet to prove anything, you're just running in circles. Like I said if you don't like it, just say so and keep it moving.
trust i was watchin ufc before u..i watched ufc 1 on my dad's cheater box.I used to go up there every weekend and watch ufc when it was on on saturdays nights and wrestling when it was on sunday when i was a kid....but now they switched up where they just rollin around f!ghting for position and everybody pretty much trains the same now (used to be really about styles...jui-jit-su vs wresting or karate vs kick boxer) now they all train the same s**t

but anyone they all suck with their hands and would get mopped by a good boxer unless they were able to take it to the ground...which is easier said then done
 8 years ago '04        #113
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Watch Diego Sanchez vs Clay Guida from the TUF Finale saturday night's main event that was on Spike TV I guarantee you will end up becoming a fan.
 8 years ago '05        #114
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
I hate dana white.. dude is a modern day don king.. dnt care about his f!ghters just the company and money
 8 years ago '04        #115
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 hbk83 said:
I hate dana white.. dude is a modern day don king.. dnt care about his f!ghters just the company and money
More like if your a top f!ghter you get cared about, but if you aren't, don't expect s**t. Isn't that how it works everywhere, not just MMA?
 06-22-2009, 05:52 PM         #116
zeronergy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like both mma n boxing, more of a boxing fan then mma tho. definitively not taking away from mma f!ghters or anything theyre tough sons of b***hes but growing up w the crowd i hung around we always stood toe to toe swingin fists to f!ght like men. even if the guy u just banged out lost he still gets some respect while if there was a f!ght and the dude shoot in on the guy n put him in an arm bar, we all be like yeah he won but right..... thats only cus he cant throw the hands..
 06-22-2009, 08:59 PM         #117
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zeronergy1 said:
i like both mma n boxing, more of a boxing fan then mma tho. definitively not taking away from mma f!ghters or anything theyre tough sons of b***hes but growing up w the crowd i hung around we always stood toe to toe swingin fists to f!ght like men. even if the guy u just banged out lost he still gets some respect while if there was a f!ght and the dude shoot in on the guy n put him in an arm bar, we all be like yeah he won but right..... thats only cus he cant throw the hands..
Well, most of the times when ur in a real f!ght, there's no rules, if they f!ght cause now most ppl just shoot you. If someone is trying to hurt me I'm gonna put em down anyway I kno how. I'm against weapons and nut shots, but if other dude takes it there, I'll oblige. But if I'm f!ghting and the dude is better than me at something, I'm not gonna f!ght him at his strength, that's stupid. But just sayin'.
 8 years ago '05        #118
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 K1Entertainment said:
Watch Diego Sanchez vs Clay Guida from the TUF Finale saturday night's main event that was on Spike TV I guarantee you will end up becoming a fan.
TRUE story.
 8 years ago '04        #119
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
 JBeezy said:
Says who?
mma is flucky as f**k you stun some body and the ref is hopping on top of the guy ready to stop a f!ght

wrestling and boxing take more actual strategy to win
 8 years ago '04        #120
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 2479 2479
 K1Entertainment said:
for sure...been a fan for years but was at a party when it 1st aired...just got done watchin the replay...that f!ght was great:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago