Jul 5 - Here’s How Much The Obamacare Penalty Tax Will Cost You…

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8677 8677
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Yes I wasn't for bailing out the banks, they where too big in the first place, now they just got bigger. and they didn't change any of their practices, they get money at like 0 interest and turn around and fu*k us with higher interest rates. Actually, I would of been for the bail out, if they broke up all the banks, and they changed their practices. But they didn't.And do I believe OPEC fu*ks with prices? Uhm yeah cause they do, you just have to be organized. I never said they alone control the price. But they can manipulate the price.They call them "Cartels". And only poor people are covered under obamacare? I'm done with this.

The banks have to make money to stay in business.... what do you want them to do? Give you interest free loans? They'd all go bankrupt. By that logic every business is bad, they're all here to make money.

...lol i didn't mean they're the only ones covered. my bad. i meant they're the ones that don't have to pay, and everyone else like always will be fu*ked because we'll have to cover them.

but it's even worse for people who already have private coverage through their jobs. not only will they not be covered by obamacare because they already have their own insurance, but they still have to pay for it to support everyone else. and because of COBRA if they're laid off they still can't get obamacare because they're covered up to 18 months (i think) from their private plan.

This only benefits poor people.... it may be called universal healthcare but when you break it down it's just another a.ssistance program.

And again going back to oil...look at charts, look at history of commodity prices and how the fluctuate compared to the USD. This is why it's priced in USD. In 2008 WTI Crude fell down to around $40 a barrel during the financial crisis. This had absolutely nothing to do with supply & demand or OPEC. They didn't cut production by over 50% and half of the world did not stop driving to shed the demand by 50%.

There's a market for Oil, just like stocks. And it has an inverse relationship to the USD. During a collapse our dollar will gain value and the price of everything else will drop (oil, gold, food, etc.). It's simple deflation vs inflation.

Last edited by o7media; 07-07-2012 at 11:37 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #82
messy marv stan 4535 heat pts4535 OP
space
space
$54,001 | Props total: 67433 67433
the obama regime is one of the most corrupt in history...all preseditential regimes are corrupt no matter if ther democrat or republican...the corruption is gonna continue with the new regime come january...whichever regime is in control more and more rights will be taken away and more and more people are gonna be forced into poverty cuz of the policies
 5 years ago '07        #83
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 tupacnasfan said:
and it gets even worse.

WWIII is coming, damn these globalists.
Looks like their definetely setting the groundwork for it.... oh well
 5 years ago '07        #84
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2400 2400
It would never happen, but imagine if the U.S. took over the Oil supplies like how it works in a lot of countries that actually prosper financially. Like I said, it'd never happen, but imagine if the Govt. owned all the oil companies (rather than vice versa) and could regulate the prices, and use the profits to fund itself and it's services to us, it's citizens.

There's aspects of capitalism that completely broke America. Obamacare is a joke, it's better than nothing, but compared to other countries, it's a still a complete joke.
 5 years ago '11        #85
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Menace718 said:
If more jobs were created with a better economy we wouldn't need to worry about any of this sh*t because then we could pay our own health insurance collectively
do you know how much health plan cost? No matter what job you have once you get sick if you go over that threshold the insurance companies have the right to drop your a.ss. Are they refuse to pay for a procedure for you they put a cap on how much health care you receive. But this bill removes that. The more people using insurance drives cost down. Just cause everyone has insurance don't mean it's all of a sudden going to be a run on medical treatment. If anything this helps prevent sickness because people can family doctors now who take there insurance so now people can get regular annually checks ups in there birth month. If you went every year on your birthday to get your annually physical you know how much that would save everyone? Billions because diseases could be caught early on before they reach the late stages. It's cheaper to treat sickness are illness in there early stages.
 5 years ago '11        #86
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Majority of you don't even have health care are car insurance or a job.
 07-07-2012, 03:14 PM         #87
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
I have insurance through my job and I have no problem paying more taxes for this.
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Me neither.
Sheeeit, Im gettin' taxed for sh*t I dont even know about might as well be some sh*t to help someone whos fuhked up. *shrugs
Word. If people knew the BULLsh*t your tax money goes to they wouldn't bi*ch about health insurance.

God forbid the less fortunate take care of theirselves.
 5 years ago '08        #88
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$474 | Props total: 123 123
I will never pay this tax, never.
 07-07-2012, 06:09 PM         #89
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Uhm wrong again retard. When taxes where at their highest rate in the 50s-60s, we where the most productive. Low tax rates does not equal prosperity, if it did we would be doing great right now, since taxes are at their lowest point in like 60 years.
Lets take a look at a chart of Income tax revenue from 1950-2012 and see if you are correct.

[pic - click to view]

In other words, high tax rates doesn't mean higher tax revenue for the government.
 07-07-2012, 06:27 PM         #90
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
And do I believe OPEC fu*ks with prices? Uhm yeah cause they do, you just have to be organized. I never said they alone control the price. But they can manipulate the price.They call them "Cartels". And only poor people are covered under obamacare? I'm done with this.
OPEC and Big Oil haven't controlled oil prices since the early 70's with the creation of the OTC oil spot market by Marc Rich and the introduction of transparent future prices through Michel Marks' NYMEX. If you paid attention to the weekly petroleum status reports, you could see that prices have decoupled from supply and demand. Like 07media said, has little to do with supply and demand.

It's mostly accurate to say that only poor people are covered under Obamacare, because most Americans are actually poor, statistically. ("roughly $45,000 a year for a family of four")

About 97.3 million Americans fall into a low-income category, commonly defined as those earning between 100 and 199 percent of the poverty level, based on a new supplemental measure by the Census Bureau that is designed to provide a fuller picture of poverty. Together with the 49.1 million who fall below the poverty line and are counted as poor, they number 146.4 million, or 48 percent of the U.S. population.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy