Sep 21 - U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Request to Stay Troy Davis Execution. He was killed @ 11:08 p.m.

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Did The Justice System Fail?

Props Slaps
 09-22-2011, 11:36 AM         #61
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We were out there protesting the situation with Big Boi and k!ller Mike and all the preachers that were in attendance...

The way the police were treating people who were peacefully protesting....was digusting....Why do you need damn near 200 swat team members, like 50 state troopers, like another 100 local cops, dogs, anda few police choppers in the air for a bunch of people singing gospel songs and holding hands.........One or 2 people did get beat by the cops at one point for getting out of hand....I think they shouldve been restrained but one man was full fledged beat up.....Why?!

This isnt a black or white thing, like some of you are posting up....This is a being an American thing. The Justice System showed that its more corrupt and weak than ever just yesterday....And we Americans are the ones who have to suffer through it.

Stop being so simple minded thinking its a racial issue....Its not about race....Its about the fact that a man was put to death in light of so many red flags being waved in the air signaling he was more innocent than anyone involved in that situation that night.

7 out of 9 Witnesses admit they were beaten, coerced, and threatened into saying he committed the crime. 1 of them who was a jailhouse informant that admitted they had no idea who the fu*k Troy Davis was. But they still put him to death....
 6 years ago '10        #62
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2399 2399
white people
 6 years ago '08        #63
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 3425 3425
 6 years ago '06        #64
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
i think they did the right thing. Lots of cats jump up in support when somebody is about to be k!lled and don't know sh*t about what happened. they just are against the death penalty. I'm not saying that is a bad thing....its a fu*ked up situation no matter what.
 6 years ago '04        #65
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
America - the land where the k!llers walk free and the innocent are k!lled. America was formed by those principals so it doesn't surprise me.
 6 years ago '11        #66
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
So what are we going to do now rant on Blogs and the Internet ? Or take the Protest and File Charges in the International Criminal Court .

And thats the reason Malcom X was a.ssassinated we was going to file a case in the ICC for the inhumane treatment of non-whites.
 09-22-2011, 12:57 PM         #67
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The case should have been reopened after several of the witnesses said they were forced to give false statements.

Can't say if he was innocent or not but there shouldn't be so many questions about a conviction if the death penalty is involved.

Somebody as evil as Charles Manson is allowed to live but they can't look deeper into this case to make sure they aren't k!lling an innocent person?
 6 years ago '05        #68
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
its plain and simple,they wanted to k!ll the man by any means...straight up fu*kery
 6 years ago '10        #69
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,648 | Props total: 837 837
 killya said:
ill say it again, how much will we take it up the a.ss before we actually do something?
no one will do sh*t
you have your twitter and your dancing with the stars to consume your meaningless lives
 6 years ago '06        #70
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
"This time, Davis declined to request the special last meal offered inmates prior to execution and was offered a standard meal tray: Grilled cheeseburgers, oven-browned potatoes, baked beans, coleslaw, cookies and a grape drink."

6 years ago '08        #71
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
 NvrCMyNut said:
charles manson & casey anthony were in different states, different cases different trials. you n*ggas have a too simplistic view of the justice system.

bottom line ''chains is cool to cop more important is lawyer fee's''
bottom line is the justice system failed.
and the fact that they can ignore the cries of hundreds of thousands around the world is terrifying.
 6 years ago '08        #72
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Armen87 said:
exactly, she got off cause there was no hard evidence. There wasn't hard evidence for Davis either, but there were witnesses that lied that had him thrown in jail despite the witnesses coming forward and saying they were forced to lie the case didn't re-open.
400 pieces of evidence were presented.[12] A strand of hair was recovered from the trunk of Casey's car which was microscopically similar[49] to hair taken from Caylee Anthony's hairbrush.[50] The recovered strand showed "root-banding," in which hair roots form a dark band after death, which was consistent with hair from a dead body.[49]
Roy Kronk, the meter reader who discovered what eventually turned out to be the remains of Caylee Anthony, told the same basic story that he had told police.[51] On Friday, October 24, 2008, a forensic report by Dr. Arpad Vass of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory stated that results from an air sampling procedure (called LIBS) performed in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car showed chemical compounds "consistent with a decompositional event" based on the presence of five key chemical compounds out of over 400 possible chemical compounds that Dr. Vass' research group considers typical of decomposition (though human decomposition was not specified). Whether or not the decomposition was human is still unknown, but was indicated as a possibility. The process has not been affirmed by a Daubert Test in the courts.[52] Dr. Vass' group also stated there was chloroform in the car trunk.[53] On November 26, 2008, officials released 700 pages of documents related to the Anthony investigation, which included evidence of Google searches of the terms "neck breaking", "how to make chloroform", and "death" on the Anthony home computer.
The whole casey anthony defense wasn't that she didn't do it, it was that they couldnt prove without a REASONABLE DOUBT. But people don't understand reasonable doubt, they have that mixed up with certainty. This sh*t is fu*ked.
 6 years ago '08        #73
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 dmvcasso said:
so a WHITE bi*ch gets exonerated because of technicalites

a Black Man gets k!lled off of technicalites

"reverse racism" suck my chocolate dipped d!ck

alot of the black folks today got america fu*ked up thinkin there isnt racism letting mafu*kas call them n*ggas and sh*t these v nasty's and sh*t you see this is why i dont let that sh*t slide cause racism is reall and its worse then ever
i feel you, but don't get ridiculous my n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #74
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
The jury was 7 out of 12 black. Not like the KKK was the jury. That majority black jury decided that he was both guilty and deserved Personally, i don't think anyone should be executed, because of cases like this where there is some doubt after the trial. But lets also point out that this wasn't some innocent guy. He shot a guy in the face the same night the cop got shot.
 09-22-2011, 03:13 PM         #75
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea the justice system hates black people like OJ lol bunch of cowards in here
 6 years ago '04        #76
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Phicmagic said:
We were out there protesting the situation with Big Boi and k!ller Mike and all the preachers that were in attendance...

The way the police were treating people who were peacefully protesting....was digusting....Why do you need damn near 200 swat team members, like 50 state troopers, like another 100 local cops, dogs, anda few police choppers in the air for a bunch of people singing gospel songs and holding hands.........One or 2 people did get beat by the cops at one point for getting out of hand....I think they shouldve been restrained but one man was full fledged beat up.....Why?!

This isnt a black or white thing, like some of you are posting up....This is a being an American thing. The Justice System showed that its more corrupt and weak than ever just yesterday....And we Americans are the ones who have to suffer through it.

Stop being so simple minded thinking its a racial issue....Its not about race....Its about the fact that a man was put to death in light of so many red flags being waved in the air signaling he was more innocent than anyone involved in that situation that night.

7 out of 9 Witnesses admit they were beaten, coerced, and threatened into saying he committed the crime. 1 of them who was a jailhouse informant that admitted they had no idea who the fu*k Troy Davis was. But they still put him to death....
I'm gonna keep it 100....Its never an American thing, we are still facing racism to this day and what you just said is a form of racism. The only time its "an American thing" is when we are dealing with an event in this country (example: 9/11). Even then its not an American thing, its just a bunch of hypocrites...The "United" States of America...

Casey Anthony is free and she's out there somewhere kicking it...but yet there is NO EVIDENCE towards Troy Davis and yet he dies? Explain to me how someone can be simple minded for thinking its a racial issue, when we are still facing racism and this proves to be a case of it...

Last edited by knowughetto; 09-22-2011 at 03:25 PM..
 09-22-2011, 03:27 PM         #77
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was OJ a racial issue? Shut the fuc up cowards
 09-22-2011, 03:31 PM         #78
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On the evening of August 18, 1989, Davis briefly attended a pool party hosted by a friend in the Cloverdale neighborhood of Savannah, Georgia. As he left with his friend Darrell Collins, the occupants of a passing car yelled obscenities at them. A bullet was fired into the car and [12] Michael Cooper, a passenger in the other car, was shot in the face, allegedly by Davis.[13] Davis and Collins continued on, and later met Sylvester "Redd" Coles, who was arguing with a homeless man, Larry Young, over a beer near a Burger King restaurant in the nearby Yamacraw neighborhood.[12][14] Off-duty policeman Mark MacPhail was working as a security guard there and was shot when he attempted to intervene in the pistol whipping of Mr. Young.[15]

MacPhail, age 27, the son of a U.S. Army colonel, was married and father to a 2-year old daughter and an infant son. He had joined the Savannah Police Department in 1986 following six years of military service as an Army Ranger. MacPhail had worked for three years as a regular patrol officer and in the summer of 1989 had applied to train as a mounted policeman.[16] At about 1:15*am, seeking to help Young who was being attacked in a nearby parking lot, MacPhail was k!lled. He had been shot twice, once through the heart and once in the face, without drawing his gun.[12][14][17][18] No physical evidence from the crime was retrieved, apart from the bullets and shell casings, which were determined to have come from a .38-caliber pistol. Witnesses to the shooting agreed that a man in a white shirt had struck Young and then shot MacPhail.[12]

On the evening of August 19, Redd Coles went to the police. He told them that he had seen Davis with a .38-caliber gun, and that Davis had a.ssaulted Young.[12][19] The same evening, Davis drove to Atlanta with his sister.[12][19] In the early morning of August 20, 1989, the Savannah police, suspecting Davis and seeking a murder weapon, converged on the Davis home. Having sealed off the area, the police searched the house, and a pair of shorts belonging to Davis were found in a dryer and confiscated.[20] Police issued a reward for information leading to Davis's arrest.[21] Davis's family began negotiating with police, motivated by concerns about his safety; local drug dealers were making death threats because the police dragnet seeking Davis had interrupted their business.[19][22] On August 23, 1989, Davis was driven back to Savannah by members of his family, where he surrendered to police, and he was charged with MacPhail's murder.[19] Hundreds of mourners, including county, state and federal law enforcement officials, had attended MacPhail's funeral at Trinity Lutheran Church in Savannah the day before.[23]

How is that racial you got 2 guys that could of possible done it one ratted davis out davis was there did he say it was coles that did it? Nah so u either did it or taking the wrap if so u gone.......

Lets remember in one nite dude shot a guy then pistol whipped a homeless dude than k!lled a cop yet people are in and uproar gtfoh simple coles his boy ratted him out he said i dint do it but would point the finger at coles he took the wrap like i said this aint diffocult
 09-22-2011, 03:34 PM         #79
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sick got kids dying by stray bullets mothers innocent victims dying every day in the hood no uproar no nothing people just keep their mouths shut yet for this bullsh*t they want to be heaerd fuccin pathetic it really is.... Thats a fucckkin injustice
 09-22-2011, 04:20 PM         #80
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hear what your saying rbg .. I just tried to read through the case entirely and did a wiki on the man... And what i get from it is you had 2 men him or his friend coles that did this so my point was coles went and said davis did it both men were there why is he taking the wrap for coles has he ever came out and said coles did it or does he say i didnt and dont no who did it? Im just looking at the case where i see alot of people just jump on the bandwagon im reading into the situation and that is what still confuses me? I mean in one nite you shot a man pistol whipped a bum and than shot and k!lled a cop execution style in 4 hours ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy