Boost Mob - Spread love, It's the BX way

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K Friend Looks Better
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pablo Escobar's Son: My dad was making $420 million a week selling coke..
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Bhad Bhabie - Hi Bich (Back with a new video)
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Could The Chargers Be Moving Back to San Diego?
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '05        #161
Tha Boss 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$16,835 | Props total: 21099 21099
 A_A said:
I own a clothes shop in Amsterdam, mainly man business / casual style. We make it in Turkey based on models we like of Zara or the large fashion brands.

To be honest, I am not a big import/exporter to the states. Small quantities to friends.

How is business. Got a website to check out?
 2 months ago '11        #162
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,869 | Props total: 3955 3955
Good to see this bubbling. Keep it up y'all.
 2 weeks ago '17        #163
DigitalDopeBoys 1 heat pts
space
space
$133 | Props total: 506 506
Looking to get some feedback. I started selling these in my shop here in FL and people love them. Especially kids, who try to collect them all.

[pic - click to view]

I've sold so many that people outside of my local area started asking for them and I started shipping them out. It got bigger than I intended so now I have a website (snkrkpr.myshopify.com) . BX is the pulse of the culture to me...what do you think?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '17        #164
space
space
If you all like and want to support enter ITSBX15 at checkout for 15% off your total order
DominicanLou gave props

2 weeks ago '06        #165
DominicanLou 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$7,140 | Props total: 4094 4094
 DigitalDopeBoys said:
Looking to get some feedback. I started selling these in my shop here in FL and people love them. Especially kids, who try to collect them all.

[pic - click to view]

I've sold so many that people outside of my local area started asking for them and I started shipping them out. It got bigger than I intended so now I have a website (snkrkpr.myshopify.com) . BX is the pulse of the culture to me...what do you think?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

first off,

walk me through your process if you can, without revealing too much. what is your role in the business....your idea? designer? partner?

i think its a dope novelty product. i see it as a collector's item type of thing.

Little things:
what materials are used in the 3D and 2D chains? I would probably add that.

I think your product is so good that as good as the photos you have are, they could be even more awesome. Like the ones you posted here caught my attention immediately, aesthetically. I was expecting to see more of that on the site. Might not make or break a sale though, as i said just little tings.

Also, i didn't see a link to Instagram (unless I overlooked it).

The more stylized photos with the packaging, in the person's hands, etc. are dope and do the product justice IMO. The background story behind the sneakers it's an equally dope touch.

The only thing I'm not feeling, design-wise, is this presentation

[pic - click to view]

I could see this blowing up even more. Has a vendor ever approached you about carrying? Also, is this patented or trademarked or whatever?
DigitalDopeBoys gave props

2 weeks ago '06        #166
space
space
maaan all you need is the "right" person to re-post this on instagram and its

2 weeks ago '17        #167
space
space
 DominicanLou said:
first off,

walk me through your process if you can, without revealing too much. what is your role in the business....your idea? designer? partner?

i think its a dope novelty product. i see it as a collector's item type of thing.

Little things:
what materials are used in the 3D and 2D chains? I would probably add that.

I think your product is so good that as good as the photos you have are, they could be even more awesome. Like the ones you posted here caught my attention immediately, aesthetically. I was expecting to see more of that on the site. Might not make or break a sale though, as i said just little tings.

Also, i didn't see a link to Instagram (unless I overlooked it).

The more stylized photos with the packaging, in the person's hands, etc. are dope and do the product justice IMO. The background story behind the sneakers it's an equally dope touch.

The only thing I'm not feeling, design-wise, is this presentation

[pic - click to view]

I could see this blowing up even more. Has a vendor ever approached you about carrying? Also, is this patented or trademarked or whatever?
This is EXACTLY the feedback I was looking for. Still working on the site so I will def switch some stuff up. I tried to put a "real life" picture of each shoe (hand holding them, in box, etc) in the description on the product page but if you didn't see them maybe I need to place them differently/better.

Building the IG now, and I know it's kind of backwards but this thing took off faster than I could imagine. Started off in store and the demand was dumb high so I built the site. I have an IG for my B&M store (@FlyingTigerGallery) but this is something that can hold it's own.

I originally got the idea from Flight Club who sold the 2D Keychains. I buy those 3rd party. But I took a 3D Printing class for free at the library on a whim and bought a printer and started messing around with it making shoe models. I started selling them and as it got bigger I outsourced the production to a company that can handle the demand. (MY printer couldn't keep up nor did I have the time with my other business ventures)

Don't have a patent and probably can't get one due to it having the likeness of Nike Jordan and Adidas property so I'm kinda just trying to cash out until it gets too big and I get a cease and desist. If you know a work around I would love to hear it.

Instagram Influencers are my next move, sending a bunch out to people, but I want to have my site and IG down before I do, so I can have a way to capture all of the traffic it will bring. I'm thinking in the next week everything should be in motion, as long as Irma continues to head east
DominicanLou gave props

2 weeks ago '06        #168
space
space
 DigitalDopeBoys said:
This is EXACTLY the feedback I was looking for. Still working on the site so I will def switch some stuff up. I tried to put a "real life" picture of each shoe (hand holding them, in box, etc) in the description on the product page but if you didn't see them maybe I need to place them differently/better.

Building the IG now, and I know it's kind of backwards but this thing took off faster than I could imagine. Started off in store and the demand was dumb high so I built the site. I have an IG for my B&M store (@FlyingTigerGallery) but this is something that can hold it's own.

I originally got the idea from Flight Club who sold the 2D Keychains. I buy those 3rd party. But I took a 3D Printing class for free at the library on a whim and bought a printer and started messing around with it making shoe models. I started selling them and as it got bigger I outsourced the production to a company that can handle the demand. (MY printer couldn't keep up nor did I have the time with my other business ventures)

Don't have a patent and probably can't get one due to it having the likeness of Nike Jordan and Adidas property so I'm kinda just trying to cash out until it gets too big and I get a cease and desist. If you know a work around I would love to hear it.

Instagram Influencers are my next move, sending a bunch out to people, but I want to have my site and IG down before I do, so I can have a way to capture all of the traffic it will bring. I'm thinking in the next week everything should be in motion, as long as Irma continues to head east
That sh*t was beautiful to read my g. Created an opportunity for yourself. But, you already have other business ventures as you said so I'm already knowing your brain is conditioned to think this way.

Instagram influencers would be the wave. IG period, for sh*t like fashion and the like. Most of my purchases, clothing-wise, in the last 6 months have been off the strength of Instagram. That's really my go-to to find unique, off the wall sh*t.

I was copping some pins (cause I collect them) and there was a promotion on IG where you buy two and they throw in another for free, but you don't know which design it will be. This was after they captured my email from the first sale. So, i got this email like a month later. It worked lol. I've bought 6. And then periodically i'll get another email promotion from them. maybe once every 1 1/2 - 2 months.

Are you into fashion? You could probably pair these with some original artwork t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts and upsell.

Dope nonetheless.

2 weeks ago '17        #169
space
space
 DominicanLou said:
That sh*t was beautiful to read my g. Created an opportunity for yourself. But, you already have other business ventures as you said so I'm already knowing your brain is conditioned to think this way.

Instagram influencers would be the wave. IG period, for sh*t like fashion and the like. Most of my purchases, clothing-wise, in the last 6 months have been off the strength of Instagram. That's really my go-to to find unique, off the wall sh*t.

I was copping some pins (cause I collect them) and there was a promotion on IG where you buy two and they throw in another for free, but you don't know which design it will be. This was after they captured my email from the first sale. So, i got this email like a month later. It worked lol. I've bought 6. And then periodically i'll get another email promotion from them. maybe once every 1 1/2 - 2 months.

Are you into fashion? You could probably pair these with some original artwork t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts and upsell.

Dope nonetheless.
Yea we are definitely on the same wave bro! The next move is to definitely Introduce merch like tees and socks. Also sourcing sneaker cleaner and pretty much everything someone in the sneakerhead/fashion culture would want.

And I love the email idea great way to keep buyers in your sales funnel. Thanks for the feedback man this is huge.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
This woman here... issa wife
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Never knew thighs could be this meaty
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Remember when it was proven that God does not exist
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 20 - New homeowners find giant jar of pot left behind by seller, h..
166 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall still smashin Havana Ginger?
160 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Cardi b breaks lauryn hill record
272 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pharrel attempts to wake the unwoke
88 comments
1 day ago