Mar 20 - The Blaze suspends Tomi Lahren

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K Friend Looks Better
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Bhad Bhabie - Hi Bich (Back with a new video)
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pablo Escobar's Son: My dad was making $420 million a week selling coke..
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Could The Chargers Be Moving Back to San Diego?
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 months ago '14        #201
Johnny Walker 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 4477 4477
 SWAYYZE said:
Lol.. Taught me how to multi quote? What are you talking about stupid. Clearly, you didn't comprehend whatever it was you read. I knew you couldn't resist..lol.. I own you. Im tired of insulting you now, you can have your life back.
So you had to quote me to say that?...

Clearly you couldn't resist.

You can STFU now.But go ahead and respond again Lil bi*ch...day later you're still trying to build your confidence back up...clown.
 6 months ago '13        #202
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
$14,957 | Props total: 8966 8966
 PePe said:
So you had to quote me to say that?...

Clearly you couldn't resist.

You can STFU now.But go ahead and respond again Lil bi*ch...day later you're still trying to build your confidence back up...clown.
Anybody with half a brain can tell that your pus*y is hurt. My confidence is always intact. Im with the fu*kery. You on the other are in face saving mode. Let's see, you've been talking ignoring me for about 4 or 5 pages now and you're still here.lol.. I guess you changed your mind about putting on your ignore list too. You quoted me first and now you're crying because I've bit that little peabrain head of yours off. I feel like a bully at this point. I've literally shut down everything you've said old fart. Go try to raise those kids better and logoff bx idiot. Your damage controll isn't working conservative racist pos. One last thing, Im a 1099 cat.
 6 months ago '14        #203
Johnny Walker 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 4477 4477
 SWAYYZE said:
Anybody with half a brain can tell that your pus*y is hurt. My confidence is always intact. Im with the fu*kery. You on the other are in face saving mode. Let's see, you've been talking ignoring me for about 4 or 5 pages now and you're still here.lol.. I guess you changed your mind about putting on your ignore list too. You quoted me first and now you're crying because I've bit that little peabrain head of yours off. I feel like a bully at this point. I've literally shut down everything you've said old fart. Go try to raise those kids better and logoff bx idiot. Your damage controll isn't working conservative racist pos. One last thing, Im a 1099 cat.

[pic - click to view]

6 months ago '14        #204
Pdouble69 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 2007 2007
 Negusis said:
The problem with the liberal and conservative talk isbthat nobody is completely liberal just like nobody is completely conservative. I have liberal and conservative just like any normal human being.
Exactly. For example everyone was 100% Liberal thinking big government is good in every way we'd probably eventually be living under a totalitarian government and if everyone was 100% Conservative thinking government shouldn't have any impact on our lives that would probably eventually lead to anarchy. Both sides have their good and their bad and at the end of the day most people are somewhere in the middle. And the far left wingers are just as crazy as the far right wingers
 6 months ago '13        #205
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
$14,957 | Props total: 8966 8966
 PePe said:

[pic - click to view]

Ohh lawd, this boy has opened up his infamous gif's folder. Man you're old as water and just as weak mentally. Have you taken your meds today ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Never knew thighs could be this meaty
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
This woman here... issa wife
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Remember when it was proven that God does not exist
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 20 - New homeowners find giant jar of pot left behind by seller, h..
166 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Pharrel attempts to wake the unwoke
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jaiee Makenzie
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall still smashin Havana Ginger?
160 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Cardi b breaks lauryn hill record
272 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy