🤦*♂️Fap Session Gone WRONG...😑

most viewed right now
+49  43
59 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+58  32
69 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Wild /unrated

1 week ago '15        #1
444 page views
11 comments

6shake6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5862 5 K  Slaps total: 2868 2 K
🤦*♂️Fap Session Gone WRONG...😑

He's Bold...image

Last edited by 6shake6; 12-04-2019 at 06:22 PM..
+6   

best
worst
11 comments

1 week ago '14        #2
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 99721 99 K  Slaps total: 24557 24 K
all I gotta say is never do adderall or any type of stimulant if you are already a perverted freak with a pr0n problem

I was awake for days .... at some point it seemed like I had watched every single video on xvideo and after a period you go limp but the mind Is still going ...your eyes are watery scanning the computer looking for anything that will excite you and I was so high that at the moment I found so much excitement out of it .

you have to be a truly devilish person to mix street drugs with pr0n and be able to escape for 3-4 days and having 0 missed calls on your phone.....and I dont blame anyone at this point ..my brain is fried I feel like I don't exist

maybe I can heal over time if I start now....but I gotta give my life to the lord

Last edited by strungout; 12-04-2019 at 06:33 PM..
+11   

1 week ago '14        #3
space
space
I was basically dude but with a roof over my head
+3   

1 week ago '08        #4
Imagin3 
space
space
Props total: 5851 5 K  Slaps total: 862 862
Yooo this n*gga above me indont wanna quote cuz i feel you not jokinng but younhave me.breaking dow n in tears laughing rn

+3   

1 week ago '17        #5
Syd 
space
space
space
Props total: 4963 4 K  Slaps total: 575 575
 strungout said
all I gotta say is never do adderall or any type of stimulant if you are already a perverted freak with a pr0n problem

I was awake for days .... at some point it seemed like I had watched every single video on xvideo and after a period you go limp but the mind Is still going ...your eyes are watery scanning the computer looking for anything that will excite you and I was so high that at the moment I found so much excitement out of it .

you have to be a truly devilish person to mix street drugs with pr0n and be able to escape for 3-4 days and having 0 missed calls on your phone.....and I dont blame anyone at this point ..my brain is fried I feel like I don't exist

maybe I can heal over time if I start now....but I gotta give my life to the lord
Damn, this post hits.. I swear I thought something was wrong with me I started Adderall a month ago and everyday Iím on xvideos like a fu*king addict I had no idea the two were related.
+4   

1 week ago '14        #6
space
space
 Syd said
Damn, this post hits.. I swear I thought something was wrong with me I started Adderall a month ago and everyday Iím on xvideos like a fu*king addict I had no idea the two were related.
just if you use adderall dont go on pr0nsites because whatever u are doing while on adderall u are going to continue to do for the next 16 hrs
+5   

1 week ago '19        #7
Castro6 
space
space
space
Props total: 19 19  Slaps total: 47 47
 strungout said
just if you use adderall dont go on pr0nsites because whatever u are doing while on adderall u are going to continue to do for the next 16 hrs
How bout if you actually getting poon?
+3   

1 week ago '14        #8
space
space
 Castro6 said
How bout if you actually getting poon?
i wouldn't know anything about that , i guess if you actually getting poon, you would not be going on drug fueled pr0n binges, i mean there was a point where i completely lost touch with reality....

i mean think about it if you actually had someone to interact with these things would not be happening

but your body can't run solely on drugs and at some point you do fall asleep
+3   

1 week ago '13        #9
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 30067 30 K  Slaps total: 5716 5 K
 strungout said

I hope this was a joke

1 week ago '10        #10
lboog1423 
space
space
Props total: 26021 26 K  Slaps total: 2556 2 K
thread is jokes

1 week ago '14        #11
King Maximus 
space
space
Props total: 5725 5 K  Slaps total: 579 579
Damn that lil meat must’ve been freezing
+1   

5 days ago '04        #12
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11082 11 K  Slaps total: 1932 1 K
 strungout said
i wouldn't know anything about that , i guess if you actually getting poon, you would not be going on drug fueled pr0n binges, i mean there was a point where i completely lost touch with reality....

i mean think about it if you actually had someone to interact with these things would not be happening

but your body can't run solely on drugs and at some point you do fall asleep
Not that simple... keep in mind that adderall is a stimulant.... like coke and speed and xtasy... put it to you this way.... I took it a step further one time and tried vyvanse which is adderall times 10...took a 50 mg tablet.....holy sh*t.!!!! Bro I fu*ked my lady for like 8 hours straight... and put her a*s to sleep.. she told me that she thought I broke here pu**y!! (She was so sore that we did not fu*k again for another week) facts... once she went to sleep I went online and watched pr0n for another 4 hours... n*gga I jerked off till my I felt my head was gonna cave in and my d*ck died... lol!!!! sh*t was serious....

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
44 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  19
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi T..
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  11
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-83online now  5
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY