You learn something new everyday. Apparently 4 boxden members are dating 1 woman.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+52  43
62 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+58  26
69 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #76
vagangster 
space
space
space
Props total: 687 687  Slaps total: 74 74
Skimmed through the video and then saw the woman with no d*ck talking about being her brother. Funny a*s world

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #77
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 18884 18 K  Slaps total: 2380 2 K
 HipHopJunkie said
Please tell me you're trolling
Nah @ is a sad sack of sh*t

POSITIVITY said
What u watching tonight brother
Dont know.. raps/rockets on today

1 week ago '14        #78
fleany2nj 
space
space
Props total: 893 893  Slaps total: 51 51
 Johnnytusanmi said
sh*t had me mad confused this hoe kept saying brother. This world is so beyond fu*k I can't imagine what 20 years from now will look like.
20 years from now mufu*kas will dead a*s have trans animal surgery turning themselves into panda bears

1 week ago '15        #79
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 22041 22 K  Slaps total: 3193 3 K
 Dnyce215 said
Who are the 4 posters tho? Can we take a poll?

Dotel is one for sure

1 week ago '15        #80
Veggie Burgers 
space
space
Props total: 9400 9 K  Slaps total: 647 647
The brother looks exactly like my store manager's wife. I'm gonna crack the fu*k up every time I see her now

1 week ago '14        #81
Soaring Seagull 
space
space
Props total: 9396 9 K  Slaps total: 794 794
 QdobaCasanova said
I’m non monogamous so it was whatever.

We just didn’t vibe very well tbh. I’m black and she was white and although she didn’t say anything overtly racist or anything that was, like, irrefutably white, I just felt like I was something she was going to use as a descriptor for her identity, you know?

Like I feel like she’d tweet some sh*t like “IF YOUR PARTNER ISNT A POC YOURE A PART OF THE PROBLEM”

Or some faux woke-type like that.

That, and she was watching Flavor of Love on Hulu and she thought it was sooo hilarious and that sh*t made me uncomfortable.

But to answer your question that was probably about polyamory:
This video is polyamory at its most extreme and I imagine a lot of people who practice it are probably like at this weirdo sh*t as well.

Like polyamorous relationships usually work like this:
You have a “primary”, which is someone you either live with or have known the longest; you feel the most comfortable with — whatever.

Then you have a “secondary”, which is someone you havent known as long, someone you arent as familiar with — whatever.

My relationship with her was that she wanted me to be her primary.

I agreed.

She talked openly about the other guy she wanted to be her secondary and I was like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I met the guy at her birthday party with his partner. It was as awkward as it sounded.

I’m not even saying this sh*t out of jealousy or whatever because in actuality it makes me think “damn if this bi*ch likes this dork, does she think i’m of the same dork variety?” -BUT- bruh man was a legit dweeb.

We were playing mario kart and this dweeb was so good at it that he’d place first, like, 20 seconds before everyone else. Like how do you get that much of a fu*kin lead in mario kart.

That, and he gave off intense bi*chboi vibes. Like I always got the vibe that she was into being the “dominating” one in relationships — in fact, slight detour here:
So, until I told her to cut that sh*t out, whenever we’d kiss or just be intimate or whatever, she’d grab the back of my neck and lunge my head forward to kiss. Like she was forcing me to kiss her n sh*t.

Like the third time she did it I told her to cut it out.

Anyway:

I felt it was too soon in our relationship for her wanting me to be her primary in the first place but tbh she probably thought I was primary material because I’m not an a**hole and I got into them guts a bit too well.

I feel like i’m rambling at this point so i’mma just list off some of the weird sh*t she did that just made me be like “this a dub” and end the sh*t:

-Messaged my life partner on okcupid, trying to be befriend her n sh*t. Like I can see wanting to see if I was cheating or whatever but this bi*ch wanted to legit be friends and my life partner just stopped responding; so she created this weird dynamic between her and someone I care for deeply — for no fu*kin reason.

-Insisted you take your shoes off AS SOON as you got into her house
[spoiler - click to view]

-s*x compatibility was pretty low. Like she was really into being s*xual, but not actually having s*x? We’d take showers together, she’d talk dirty to me, and rub her a*s against my d*ck and when we start making out, she’s like “i dont want to actually have s*x” Like that was 52% of our intimacy: her being the first 3 minutes of an 8 minute clip on pr0nhub. When we’d actually fu*k, this bi*ch would tap out in, like, 10 minutes tops. I remember one of the few times we actually did have s*x, after I nutted, she was like “we cant have s*x like this all the time”.

I could do a whole, idk, writeup on my weird a*s relationships(especially her) but I feel like I’m going wildly off topic.

But to reiterate:
Polyamory is cool but it’s emotionally draining; non-monogamy is for the truly enlightened

The was equal parts informative and hilarious
+5   

1 week ago '19        #82
ChildofBoxing 
space
space
space
Props total: 27 27  Slaps total: 20 20
I imagine this is how most Boxden posters look like in real life, and this is how they live in the real world all jokes adide this is sad smh

This woman is clearly taken advantage of their mental challenges
+1   

1 week ago '14        #83
Doc Logical  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
Props total: 85636 85 K  Slaps total: 25244 25 K
Everybody missing the point.

Cool people: Ew, we're not fu*king you.

Nerds: Aight, well just fu*k each other.

Cool people: Look at these losers fu*king each other....

They're happy. Isn't that the point ? They found happiness when the world wouldn't allow them have it by convetional means.

and you sh*t on them for it ?

Aight, can't win with anybody these days.
+4   

1 week ago '14        #84
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 99721 99 K  Slaps total: 24558 24 K
 Signor said
Nah @ is a sad sack of sh*t

Dont know.. raps/rockets on today
i just lost all morals and let the dark forces take me over ...

but its not going to be how my story ends

we are all good people but due to circumstances find ourselves doing bad things ..like seeing hookers and slamming ice in my case.
+3   

1 week ago '05        #85
projectwoa 
space
space
Props total: 131 131  Slaps total: 40 40
Wow

1 week ago '16        #86
Birdmans Hands 
space
space
Props total: 9758 9 K  Slaps total: 5297 5 K
 Doc Logical said

They're happy. Isn't that the point ? They found happiness when the world wouldn't allow them have it by convetional means.
Are they? Doesn't seem like you watched the video

1 week ago '14        #87
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 99721 99 K  Slaps total: 24558 24 K
 Doc Logical said
Everybody missing the point.

Cool people: Ew, we're not fu*king you.

Nerds: Aight, well just fu*k each other.

Cool people: Look at these losers fu*king each other....

and you sh*t on them for it ?

Aight, can't win with anybody these days.
chick was talkin bout how she would be happy if the other dudes found more partners because she finds it difficult dividing her time between 4 people at times and making sure they each get the same amount of love and affection...from that perspective i can see there being some issues in the future unless more hoes don't get involved
+1   

1 week ago '19        #88
Tweezy 
space
space
Props total: 4636 4 K  Slaps total: 1097 1 K
Hey at least they ain't incels

You see how them crackaz look?

1 week ago '08        #89
Imagin3 
space
space
Props total: 5851 5 K  Slaps total: 862 862
 Dark Cobra said
We found one of them
bruh i was sayin what time of response is that lol
i aint even wanna quote the clown

+1   

1 week ago '14        #90
Doc Logical  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
Props total: 85636 85 K  Slaps total: 25244 25 K
 Birdmans Hands said
Are they? Doesn't seem like you watched the video
.............So they willingly broadcast to the world they're 4 on 1ing a broad and you mean to tell me.

You think they're unhappy based on facial gestures and some body language.

Look, I know we're in the age of attention wh*res. But what part of that would make sense ?

I get it. I do. But what part of THAT would make sense ? Really ?

Why ? They did this BECAUSE they're happy. They cheated the system and it's societal norms and are happy.

Nobody is saying for you guys to be happy FOR THEM. That would be weird. But it's even weirder to be disgusted by people that you all would reject for finding happiness in each other.

Like ? again ? The fu*k ? Like what is it are they're people in this world who are just supposed to be everybody punching bag and sh*t ?
+1   

1 week ago '07        #91
link04 
space
space
Props total: 7014 7 K  Slaps total: 1112 1 K
I stopped right when i saw Jacksonville Florida

1 week ago '07        #92
link04 
space
space
Props total: 7014 7 K  Slaps total: 1112 1 K
Why aint the real topic on these muhfuccas passing stds to each other. Whats that line bx uses..

Flabby and sick
+1   

1 week ago '12        #93
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 35861 35 K  Slaps total: 1689 1 K
Yikes

1 week ago '16        #94
Birdmans Hands 
space
space
Props total: 9758 9 K  Slaps total: 5297 5 K
 Doc Logical said
.............So they willingly broadcast to the world they're 4 on 1ing a broad and you mean to tell me.

You think they're unhappy based on facial gestures and some body language.

Look, I know we're in the age of attention wh*res. But what part of that would make sense ?

I get it. I do. But what part of THAT would make sense ? Really ?

Why ? They did this BECAUSE they're happy. They cheated the system and it's societal norms and are happy.

Nobody is saying for you guys to be happy FOR THEM. That would be weird. But it's even weirder to be disgusted by people that you all would reject for finding happiness in each other.

Like ? again ? The fu*k ? Like what is it are they're people in this world who are just supposed to be everybody punching bag and sh*t ?
It's not that serious. I said I don't think they're all happy. Maybe they are. Who cares. Didn't require 15 paragraphs

1 week ago '07        #95
Bighempin of QM 
space
space
Props total: 7324 7 K  Slaps total: 1560 1 K
They betta smut that bi*ch out on the web if they ain't scared!

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi T..
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  14
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones