Did Shazaam ever exist?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+49  41
59 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+58  33
69 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #126
alejandrososa  OP
space
space
Props total: 819 819  Slaps total: 200 200
 HardHittinNB83 said

Bro same feelin i had , that i see white people sh*t i vividly remember being at the movies and everybody laughin when he said it and like dude said earlier i remember when Shaq did kazam i thought wtf they doin another one , the rabbit hole gets deep i wouldnt recommend it, gotta jus keep livin but these evil mofos deftly doin some sh*t behind the scenes, look at this new movie coming out lol !!!

I try to ignore it but i think we are hear in this day in time to figure this sh*t out and challenge "them"
+1   

1 week ago '06        #127
itzadirtyworld 
space
space
Props total: 2379 2 K  Slaps total: 472 472
 wario101 said
Alot of people get Kazam confused forShazam. It honestly a interesting theory of the Mandela effect.
Naw my guy

I posted in the other thread about this

I remember watching both cus when i saw Kazaam i was mad at how much it sucked compared to Shazaam which was hilarious

Kazaam came out not even a year after Shazaam . Shaq stole Sinbad whole wave and the sh*t was trash

Also

KitKat was spelled Kit-Kat

And Jiffy peanut butter was the sh*t in the 90s
+2   

1 week ago '17        #128
DaQCKing 
space
space
Props total: 38066 38 K  Slaps total: 2064 2 K
 alejandrososa said
I put up a whole synopsis bro cmon so many of us remember this movie we all completely crazy??
Yes you all are. No one can provide one shred of proof outside of saying they remember it. No VHS tape. No movie poster. No trailer. No script. sh*t no one can even tell you who was in the movie outside of Sinbad.
The movie never existed. I'm an 80s baby and I never even heard of the movie until this whole Mandela situation came up.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #129
DaQCKing 
space
space
 itzadirtyworld said
Naw my guy

I posted in the other thread about this

I remember watching both cus when i saw Kazaam i was mad at how much it sucked compared to Shazaam which was hilarious

Kazaam came out not even a year after Shazaam . Shaq stole Sinbad whole wave and the sh*t was trash

Also

KitKat was spelled Kit-Kat

And Jiffy peanut butter was the sh*t in the 90s
How did Shazaam start and end and give me one key detail of it

1 week ago '17        #130
alejandrososa  OP
space
space
 DaQCKing said
Yes you all are. No one can provide one shred of proof outside of saying they remember it. No VHS tape. No movie poster. No trailer. No script. sh*t no one can even tell you who was in the movie outside of Sinbad.
The movie never existed. I'm an 80s baby and I never even heard of the movie until this whole Mandela situation came up.
Jonathan Brandis was also in it.

Starts with Sinbad a goofy, clownish genie watching his own sitcom on a TV inside his living room of a lamp

Lamp is being transported at sea but shipwrecks and 2 siblings find the lamp on beach

While f*ghting over it Sinbad emerges and grants them 3 wishes, the sister choses their broken doll to be fixed, the brother a dog to play with, and their final wish together ends up for dad to fall in love again since their mom had passed away, and happily ever after, Sinbad and his bottle vanishes in their swimming pool, the end! Oh well.. RIP Shazam! and more importantly, Jonathan! Did he really commit suicide though?! Will be interesting to see what the NEW Shazam! (2019) movie is like when it comes out.. seems like its also peculiarly about a kid that summons the a*sistance of a superpower figure!
+3   

1 week ago '17        #131
DaQCKing 
space
space
 alejandrososa said
Jonathan Brandis was also in it.

Starts with Sinbad a goofy, clownish genie watching his own sitcom on a TV inside his living room of a lamp

Lamp is being transported at sea but shipwrecks and 2 siblings find the lamp on beach

While f*ghting over it Sinbad emerges and grants them 3 wishes, the sister choses their broken doll to be fixed, the brother a dog to play with, and their final wish together ends up for dad to fall in love again since their mom had passed away, and happily ever after, Sinbad and his bottle vanishes in their swimming pool, the end! Oh well.. RIP Shazam! and more importantly, Jonathan! Did he really commit suicide though?! Will be interesting to see what the NEW Shazam! (2019) movie is like when it comes out.. seems like its also peculiarly about a kid that summons the a*sistance of a superpower figure!
Fam....you really just made up a whole synopsis on a movie that doesn't exist

I ain't even about to go back and forth. You already made your mind up on a movie that was never real. Ain't much more I can say to convince you

1 week ago '17        #132
alejandrososa  OP
space
space
 DaQCKing said
Fam....you really just made up a whole synopsis on a movie that doesn't exist

I ain't even about to go back and forth. You already made your mind up on a movie that was never real. Ain't much more I can say to convince you
How and why the fu*k would i make all that up dawg if you never saw it just move on but it existed according to me and thousands of others. You a 80s baby maybe you werent watching disney channel at that time in ur life

1 week ago '06        #133
itzadirtyworld 
space
space
Props total: 2379 2 K  Slaps total: 472 472
 DaQCKing said
How did Shazaam start and end and give me one key detail of it
On Shazaam some kids stumbled on a genie lamp. And Sinbad came walking in on some this some bullsh*t type steeze miserable cracking jokes on the kids the whole time and granted 3 wishes

On Shaqs joint duke came out cheesin and happy as fu*k

I was like 8 or 9 back then i remember cus on my bday they was takin me to see Power Rangers but i didnt wanna see that i wanted to see Judge Dredd then we doubled back and seen Shazaam the next day

Kazaam came out later that year or the next year and all everybody kept asking was why they keep droppin genie flicks

For a long time Sinbad was known for playin in Shazaam until recently sh*ts weird as fu*k
+1   

1 week ago '17        #134
alejandrososa  OP
space
space
@ read through this thread theres no physical proof it ever existed sh*ts crazy

1 week ago '06        #135
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 84176 84 K  Slaps total: 10270 10 K
 alejandrososa said
@ read through this thread theres no physical proof it ever existed sh*ts crazy
n*gga I seen it the fu*k you mean? Lol idk what kinda fu*kery you n*ggas putting down in here but I don't appreciate it. Lol
+1   

1 week ago '06        #136
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 84176 84 K  Slaps total: 10270 10 K
Nah fu*k that I know people ima find the vhs lol.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #137
nicoled985 
space
space
Props total: 6145 6 K  Slaps total: 607 607
 Hoodsta1e11 said
dAMN nobody ever mentions the hydron-collider when I mentioned people said I was crazy making sh*t up that it didnt exist
Well it's fact it exists. It's not a conspiracy theory. People are just silly.
+3   

1 week ago '19        #138
space
space
space
Props total: 2934 2 K  Slaps total: 2370 2 K
You fools don't understand how memory works talking about the cern project and other dimensions. Of course the dimensions didn't fu*k with the Superbowls or who the president was its all miniscule kids tv shows.

Let me explain it. Most of these are simple schematics errors in memory. Because we all have egos most of us can't just accept the fact our memories our flawed. Which they are so once you accept this fact of life you have accept your perception versus reality. That's too tough for alot of y'all so you would rather get defensive than admit your brains playing tricks on you and your whole perception of reality is living a lie.

One of the hardest things a human can do is account for mistakes like this so what we do is spend 90% of our time with our backs against the wall defending a position or preconceived notion. Most y'all in here can't just admit you misremembered something schematically so your ego looking for a scapegoat. This is a major hinderance to growing as a person so until y'all have an ego death you guys will waste your whole lives rationalizing bullsh*t with more bullsh*t like this.

I easily remember the beringten bears or something different than the spelling but I was a kid. Kids have funny memories big fu*king deal. Now apply this logic to this last f*ght you had with a friend or family member- one of you dumbasses was wrong.

1 week ago '07        #139
LOpacino 
space
space
Props total: 240 240  Slaps total: 33 33
"Mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all"

Now its "magic mirror on the wall"

That one got me feeling like this sh*t real.
And Ed McMahon never delivered those big a*s checks.

Bernstein is what I remember wtf isa Bernstain.

I remember Mandela dying way before in prison.
This Mandela sh*t and the back to the future movie how it predicted Trumps presidency is crazy asf

Last edited by LOpacino; 12-05-2019 at 11:28 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '17        #140
LarryFresh 
space
space
Props total: 3129 3 K  Slaps total: 330 330
In 7 years we will be arguing if C Bear and Jamal existed.....

1 week ago '17        #141
alejandrososa  OP
space
space
 Darell_ftb said
n*gga I seen it the fu*k you mean? Lol idk what kinda fu*kery you n*ggas putting down in here but I don't appreciate it. Lol
lmao i know its real bro this sh*ts crazy
+1   

1 week ago '04        #142
Wizzarino 
space
space
Props total: 6550 6 K  Slaps total: 522 522
 JimDinO77 said
Y’all still on this bullsh*t? Sinbad said it wasn’t real as a joke..... cuz it was a failure .... obviously, u fu*king idiots

I guess this topic got brought up again because of the “Why Sinbad isn’t in Hollywood” video...... let this Shazam sh*t go tho fam, this is dumb
I don't get this logic...

Pluto Nash was one of the worst failures ever, Eddie Murphy ain't denying that sh*t existed...

How did you come to that conclusion?

1 week ago '04        #143
Wizzarino 
space
space
Props total: 6550 6 K  Slaps total: 522 522
 strungout said
lets put this to rest ..

he was just confused with this

What in the fake Aladdin hell...

+1   

1 week ago '17        #144
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1754 1 K  Slaps total: 522 522
 OsirisReborn said
Not arguing with u bro but it’s the Hadron collider (not hydron) and Shiva is a male god (not goddess)
I knew I was spelling it wrong haha .. thanks

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
44 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  19
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi T..
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  11
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-83online now  5
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY