Dec 4 - BREAKING: Barr’s Handpicked Prosecutor Finds NO EVIDENCE Of MAGA Conspiracy

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+64  57
73 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+60  40
67 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '15        #101
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 36014 36 K  Slaps total: 5311 5 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said
I know Wall Street MDs who have them on retainer. A "collapse" of the government isn't going to go how you think it will. Even if our currency is worthless, currency the world over isn't.
Not trying to be funny, but I think you were projecting a little bit when you said I watch too many movies. Wealthy people's wealth is in a*sets. Of all kinds, hence liquidity.

Anyway, we can surmise until we're blue in the face about the downfall of the government, but that wasn't even my point. Please address my point about Libertarianism? I'll restate because you seem to have misconstrued it:

Libertarianism (which would essentially remove the role of government) favors those wealthy people that you apparently have disdain for (why?). They will be able to pay for whatever services tthey want (See: Durban, South Africa), while those without will literally starve... If we go full libertarianism, I say again, when you try to steal from these wealthy people, their armed guards will k*ll you. Do not try to tell me they won't have guards because money is worthless, because that isn't how libertarianism works. What's your solution then?

Because them Cub Scout skills not going to cut it then chief. You plan on just k*lling animals? On whose land big guy? If there's no government, SOMEONE is buying that land, so where do you plan on posting up?

You plan is fundamentally flawed.

First of all libertarianism doesn’t get rid of all government. Second of all the U.S. is a huge country. I for real live in the Bridger-Teton wilderness currently. Which pretty much involves Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks. It’s the 1% that runs sht right? So that means their numbers are tiny.
Where I live has locations that are the current record of the actual farthest distances from an actual road in the bottom 48. We got the richest of the rich having houses here. d*ck Cheney’s has a house here and when in town I have to go thru a damn checkpoint to service his neighbors homes. Nobody stopping anything here if it came down to it. Some damned arm guards or some mercenaries not stopping nobody. Just saying. I’m not trying to be hard or front for nobody.

I think I might of got confused on the scenario. We talking about libertarian leadership and if sht hit the fan and it was everybody for themselves anarchy war type sht. I just know where I’m at.
and know I can survive with no governments help.

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 12-05-2019 at 09:31 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '17        #102
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4188 4 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
 Eyesofchaos said

ThAt is literally the point about trump everyone has been making. You finally agree.

1 week ago '17        #103
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4188 4 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
boxden full of people mad and arguing because people think differently then themselves. They can't comprehend different opinions and free thought

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi T..
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
46 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+29online now  13
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  3
Article inside 50 Cent's Music Was Streamed 1.1 BILLION Times On YouTube In 2019
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy