49ers suspend broadcaster for saying Lamar Jackson had advantage due to 'dark skin with a

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+49  42
59 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+58  30
69 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '18        #201
ordoabchao 
space
space
space
Props total: 9561 9 K  Slaps total: 2277 2 K
Couldn't beat us on an equal playing field so you resorted to your time honored tradition of racism and bigotry, eh...?
+3   

1 week ago '07        #202
Deniro732 
space
space
Props total: 6664 6 K  Slaps total: 1312 1 K
 21 said
Suspended for what? Pointing out how the two colors are similar and could cause confusion for a defense?

Is the argument that it's somehow a racist thing to say? Lol.

I hate this new soft a*s pc era.
last I checked lamar jackson is a dark skinned n*gga and a football is brown. no way in fu*king hell does that comment even make sense. It's so stupid that I find it to be hilarious rather than offensive. Even though it is offensive af and racist. The fu*king idiot that said it should be fired for even thinking something so stupid
+2   

1 week ago '09        #203
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 24708 24 K  Slaps total: 7837 7 K
 Rule 336 said
I must be the only non Republican black dude that isn't easily offended. If the ball, his uniform, and skin are dark wouldn't there be a little truth to what he's saying? Idk whatever.
A whole lot of truth man. They know it too but they have to go with the fake outrage right now. They wont be upset tomorrow
+1   

1 week ago '17        #204
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 74822 74 K  Slaps total: 33681 33 K
 That Guy Fly said
A whole lot of truth man. They know it too but they have to go with the fake outrage right now. They wont be upset tomorrow
Yeah listening to dude it's obvious he had no ill intent. But at the same time he should know better to say anything that can be miscontrued as racist.

1 week ago '09        #205
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 24708 24 K  Slaps total: 7837 7 K
 Deniro732 said
last I checked lamar jackson is a dark skinned n*gga and a football is brown. no way in fu*king hell does that comment even make sense. It's so stupid that I find it to be hilarious rather than offensive. Even though it is offensive af and racist. The fu*king idiot that said it should be fired for even thinking something so stupid
Have you seen some of the balls used in games? The ones some teams use are much darker than others

1 week ago '05        #206
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 41830 41 K  Slaps total: 6181 6 K
SB .610 #44 (0)
 That Guy Fly said
Have you seen some of the balls used in games? The ones some teams use are much darker than others
He's skin color in relation with the ball or his jersey has no bearing on how well he runs RPO's, not only is it stupid it's asinine.

It's called slight of hand. The fact you cornballs keep trying to defend that retarded commentator is just as equally retarded.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
44 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  18
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi T..
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  13
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-83online now  6
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY