Dec 4 - Rachel Maddow admits she lied about Russia Gate in court

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+49  41
59 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+58  33
69 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '17        #26
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 39380 39 K  Slaps total: 7842 7 K
 danneywilliams said

That dude put all his faith in that woman.
I watch her show sometimes. She puts out a lot of good info. If you ignore her opinions she actually puts a lot of pieces of stories together that other msm fails to connect together and follows up on old stories. I recommend watching her show every once in a while.

1 week ago '17        #27
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said
Prove me wrong
Ok, what is this case about and what did Rachel Maddow's lawyer actually say in court?

1 week ago '18        #28
danneywilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9641 9 K  Slaps total: 10619 10 K
 Ymmot said
I watch her show sometimes. She puts out a lot of good info. If you ignore her opinions she actually puts a lot of pieces of stories together that other msm fails to connect together and follows up on old stories. I recommend watching her show every once in a while.
Thanks for the recommendation. I will be sure to file that under "never gonna happen."
+1   

1 week ago '12        #29
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 81145 81 K  Slaps total: 5754 5 K
 danneywilliams said
Whatever you say, narc. Go pretend to be a regular BX member while being a mod somewhere else.
Hi Danielle,

How are you

Edit: wait youre calling me a "narc" because I got your thread where you bragged about Trumps p*nis, moved?

Lady youre fu*king crazy
+1   

1 week ago '17        #30
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
Thanks for the recommendation. I will be sure to file that under "never gonna happen."
Right under "losing your virginity" and "not being retarded."

1 week ago '18        #31
danneywilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9641 9 K  Slaps total: 10619 10 K
 OldBusiness said
Hi Danielle,

How are you

Edit: wait youre calling me a "narc" because I got your thread where you bragged about Trumps p*nis, moved?

Lady youre fu*king crazy
Nah, there have been other times other than that. You're suspect, bro.

And I know you probably get your panties wet by imagining me as a woman, but keep your fantasies to yourself.

1 week ago '07        #32
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 13870 13 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
 Ymmot said
Ok, what is this case about and what did Rachel Maddow's lawyer actually say in court?
You didn't prove me wrong. I read it and still feel the way that I feel..people should report the truth and stop promoting lies and propaganda.

I'm not about to go back and forth with you again Shill. I know where your allegiance lies

1 week ago '12        #33
OldBusiness 
space
space
 danneywilliams said
Nah, there have been other times other than that. You're suspect, bro.

And I know you probably get your panties wet by imagining me as a woman, but keep your fantasies to yourself.
Cmon Danielle youre being so angry, calm down lady
+1   

1 week ago '10        #34
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33776 33 K  Slaps total: 4637 4 K
 DATKIDD121 said
Been a whole lot of nothing for 3 years
Where I'm from, half a dozen members of a presidential campaign being convicted of Federal charges ain't nothing.

Before the trump followers come in and say that they were not convicted of colluding with Russia.

Yes. That is true. The majority of them were convicted of lying to the people investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The question should be why would stalwart Americans want to lie to those investigators. Their conversations with Russians was just supposed to be about adoptions.

The answer becomes clear when you look into who these people are. None of them are stalwart Americans. They bow down to the highest bidder. They have long track records as evidence. If trump becoming president would benefit them in any way, they were happy. They didn't care about MAGA. They wanted to make their bank accounts great again.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #35
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said
You didn't prove me wrong. I read it and still feel the way that I feel..people should report the truth and stop promoting lies and propaganda.

I'm not about to go back and forth with you again Shill. I know where your allegiance lies
You fu*kin internet nerds are so weird.

The fact that you couldn't answer the question proves you wrong. This case is about Rachel Maddow claiming OANN is paid russian propaganda after a report by the Dailybeast saying that one of OANN's reporters also works for Sputnik News. Rachel Maddow's lawyer is arguing that her viewers are smart enough to realize she was hyperbolizing. Where's the propaganda? Where are the lies?
+1   

1 week ago '17        #36
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Bandito said
Where I'm from, half a dozen members of a presidential campaign being convicted of Federal charges ain't nothing.

Before the trump followers come in and say that they were not convicted of colluding with Russia.

Yes. That is true. The majority of them were convicted of lying to the people investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The question should be why would stalwart Americans want to lie to those investigators. Their conversations with Russians was just supposed to be about adoptions.

The answer becomes clear when you look into who these people are. None of them are stalwart Americans. They bow down to the highest bidder. They have long track records as evidence. If trump becoming president would benefit them in any way, they were happy. They didn't care about MAGA. They wanted to make their bank accounts great again.
Amen.

1 week ago '07        #37
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 13870 13 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
 Ymmot said
You fu*kin internet nerds are so weird.

The fact that you couldn't answer the question proves you wrong. This case is about Rachel Maddow claiming OANN is paid russian propaganda after a report by the Dailybeast saying that one of OANN's reporters also works for Sputnik News. Rachel Maddow's lawyer is arguing that her viewers are smart enough to realize she was hyperbolizing. Where's the propaganda? Where are the lies?
Ok buddy believe what you want to believe. I read the article and the twitter post and I still feel the same way. She misled the public just like mostly all mainstream media news does because they are OWNED by the same people and they have an agenda. Keep waiting on Russiagate to be true though.

This guy says believe what her lawyer says like he's going to go against his client

1 week ago '12        #38
OldBusiness 
space
space
This lil n*gga made a thread and got yall arguing about Rachel Maddow

Expert level troll game
+1   

1 week ago '17        #39
Ymmot 
space
space
space
I noticed that retard @ didn't come back in this thread after he got caught lying.

1 week ago '15        #40
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 57940 57 K  Slaps total: 7550 7 K
Hannity, Tucker, and Laura Ingram never misrepresent the facts, right?

1 week ago '14        #41
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 11251 11 K  Slaps total: 7279 7 K
 Ymmot said
You want credit for being stupid?

You getting mad is credit enough. Keep eating booty judge's a*s.

1 week ago '17        #42
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said
Ok buddy believe what you want to believe. I read the article and the twitter post and I still feel the same way. She misled the public just like mostly all mainstream media news does because they are OWNED by the same people and they have an agenda. Keep waiting on Russiagate to be true though.

This guy says believe what her lawyer says like he's going to go against his client
What is Russiagate? Why would I wait for some internet conspiracy to come true? What I know are the facts and the facts show that the trump campaign worked with Russia; they took information from Russian agents (eg. Dirt on hillary at the trump tower meeting), they shared information with Russia (eg. manafort sent polling data to kilimnik), they were in debt to russia (eg. trump through deutsche bank, manafort to deripaska), and since trump has gotten elected he has done a lot of favors for putin and also got rid of the sanctions on Deripaska so he could get his money back. And why did the whole trump campaign lie repeatedly about all these things? Yeah, I'd say you're pretty fu*kin wrong. Meanwhile you think I'm waiting around for Santa Claus and Russiagate, whatever the fu*k that is...

1 week ago '17        #43
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Swade009 said

Getting mad? I just exposed another one of your fake news threads, dummy.

1 week ago '15        #44
MemphisBleek 
space
space
Props total: 3858 3 K  Slaps total: 1880 1 K
She really became a terrible journalist.

1 week ago '17        #45
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
This lil n*gga made a thread and got yall arguing about Rachel Maddow

Expert level troll game
Lmao, that's true

1 week ago '19        #46
Bucks414  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 8176 8 K  Slaps total: 11122 11 K
 Bandito said
Anybody that watches MSNBC deserves to be lied to.
@ @ @ @ @
+1   

1 week ago '10        #47
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 22354 22 K  Slaps total: 9141 9 K
 Bandito said

I'm referring to the MULTIPLE attempts at trump over 3 years

Teflon Don aka Trump Mayweather handling bizness with a flawless record

Yall been tryna grab the big fish for years and now they scrambling with this peachmint bullsh*t, making me miss wayne brady and price is right in the morning smh

1 week ago '19        #48
Bucks414  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 8176 8 K  Slaps total: 11122 11 K
 Swade009 said

@

1 week ago '10        #49
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 22354 22 K  Slaps total: 9141 9 K
 Ymmot said
Getting mad? I just exposed another one of your fake news threads, dummy.
Using trump lingo

I see ya

1 week ago '17        #50
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Bucks414 said
@ @ @ @ @
 Bucks414 said
@
What, retarded kid?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
44 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  19
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi T..
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  11
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-83online now  5
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY