Who told you Jamaican cats that yall bought the phrase "Turn Up" to Atlanta???

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '07        #26
JamcnPrettyboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26483 26 K  Slaps total: 3987 3 K
 Bam Bam said
Obsessed? No.

Sick of body snatching culture vultures and their abnormally misinformed myths that they push.

Keep our names out yall mouth, I'll keep yalls out my sh*t.
Except we don't waste our time talking about ADOS. Our influence burns your soul. That makes me smile.

1 week ago '14        #27
Pilscy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25445 25 K  Slaps total: 3783 3 K
 Bam Bam said
Well I'm ADOS/FBA and Jamaicans and the rest of you n*ggas is like Asians and Mexicans to me. Ain't no fu*kin brother of mine.

See, when you claim someone stole something from your people you have to provide proof. The same way I provide proof for all of the sh*t Jamaicans have stolen from black Americans.

Where's your proof that Atlanta n*ggas heard and took "Turn up" from Jamaicans saying "tun up"?

Where's your proof that Northern Cali n*ggas stole skinny jeans from Jamaican n*ggas?

Correlation does not equal causation.

What the fu*k makes you think black Americans even have access to your people?

You foreign n*ggas spent decade after decade clowning black Americans for being ignorant about the cultures of foreign black groups to now all of a sudden you claim we stole all yall sh*t.

And going by your logic black Americans was wearing skinny jeans and pants in the 80s and every decade previously up until the 30s and 40s zoot suit era.

By yall stupid n*ggas logic yall stole skinny jeans from us in the first place.

Caribbean n*ggas do NOT set trends in the ADOS/FBA community, not trying to be ugly but yall are irrelevant and yall really don't comprehend how irrelevant yall are outside of NYC and Miami.
Bruh fu*k you.
+7   

1 week ago '19        #28
Bam Bam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 8059 8 K  Slaps total: 3438 3 K
 JamcnPrettyboy said
Except we don't waste our time talking about ADOS. Our influence burns your soul. That makes me smile.
Your influence is insignificant to us because it could never measure up to black American culture in any paradigm.

1 week ago '19        #29
 Pilscy said
Bruh fu*k you.
Facts be hurting hoe a*s n*ggas.

I know it's tough, bwoi

1 week ago '07        #30
 Bam Bam said
Your influence is insignificant to us because it could never measure up to black American culture in any paradigm.
The culture we also played a part in that you're trying so hard to diminish with useless articles?

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Jamaica lives in your head rent free.
+2   

1 week ago '19        #31
 JamcnPrettyboy said
The culture we also played a part in that you're trying so hard to diminish with useless articles?

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Jamaica lives in your head rent free.
I would have no problem saluting Jamaican influence in African American culture if it actually existed, but most of the sh*t yall be pushing is straight up bullsh*t.

Yall n*ggas don't even know yall own history and who influenced yall. How the fu*k yall finna tell us bout our sh*t

Like the fact that yall claim rapping comes from Jamaican toasters when Jamaican toasters got toasting from African Americans in the first place or like tryna claim Marcus Garvey is the greatest leader in African American history when he was influenced by African American leaders that were greater than him in the first place

You n*ggas is nutcases

Bruh, stop embarrassing y'alls selves.

No, n*gga, African American culture and history lives in you foreign n*ggas heads rent free. We combing through to correct the bullsh*t.

You Invasion of the Body Snatcher n*ggas are more dangerous than the average outsider because you n*ggas can pretend to be us.

Last edited by Bam Bam; 07-21-2021 at 11:58 PM..

1 week ago '07        #32
 Bam Bam said
I would have no problem saluting Jamaican influence in African American culture if it actually existed, but most of the sh*t yall be pushing is straight up bullsh*t.

Yall n*ggas don't even know yall own history and who influenced yall. How the fu*k yall finna tell us bout our sh*t

Like the fact that yall claim rapping comes from Jamaican toasters when Jamaican toasters got toasting from African Americans in the first place or like tryna claim Marcus Garvey is the greatest leader in African American history when he was influenced by African American leaders that were greater than him in the first place

You n*ggas is nutcases

Bruh, stop embarrassing y'alls selves.

No, n*gga, African American culture and history lives in you foreign n*ggas heads rent free. We combing through to correct the bullsh*t.

You Invasion of the Body Snatcher n*ggas are more dangerous than the average outsider because you n*ggas can pretend to be us.
Denial, Anger, Jealousy

Got this man writing essays in every posts.

Do Continue
+3   

1 week ago '19        #33
 JamcnPrettyboy said
Denial, Anger, Jealousy

Got this man writing essays in every posts.

Do Continue
The fact that you THINK an African American like me who knows his history and culture could ever be jealous of a Jamaican, or any other type of black for that matter isand a lesson in how far this country has fallen

I'm pre-social media Black American.

We look down on your kind

Last edited by Bam Bam; 07-22-2021 at 03:34 AM..

1 week ago '07        #34
 Bam Bam said
The fact that you THINK an African American like me who knows his history and culture could ever be jealous of a Jamaican, or any other type of black for that matter isand a lesson in how far this country has fallen

I'm pre-social media Black American.

We look down on your kind
You can't look down on someone who stays on your mind. This is like one of many threads you've made about Jamaicans. You're jealous of us and our influence and creativity and I don't blame you. We're just that cool.

So you're welcome for the influence.
+1   

1 week ago '21        #35
BlaqPanfa 
Props total: 3740 3 K  Slaps total: 440 440
OP is just an insecure bi*ch a*s n*ggas that overcompensates
+3   

1 week ago '20        #36
xxcannonxx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 43327 43 K  Slaps total: 1697 1 K

+5   

1 week ago '18        #37
freethrow 
Props total: 6047 6 K  Slaps total: 1450 1 K
 datVAkid said
Atlanta didnt get Turn up from the carribean but i know turn or churn up been said in the community for years...

Its like DC and Chicago and Philly...
DC and Chicago both say joe... but they aint take it from each other.
DC and Philly both say jahn or jawn (dc is more joint with a southern draw), but they aint take it from each other...
basically....you summed it up

1 week ago '20        #38
Lil Wayne 
Props total: 3853 3 K  Slaps total: 2486 2 K
 Bam Bam said

These threads bring out sh*t that need to be unraveled about black American culture as long as fu*k n*ggas like you kick rocks, hoe a*s n*gga.
So black America needs to know the origins of the phrase "turn up" in Atlanta? What about children born out of wedlock? Crime? Diet? The prison system. Now, fu*k all that. Who originated turn up in Atlanta is what really matters.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #39
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 83700 83 K  Slaps total: 9167 9 K
the BX Caribbean hater is back

1 week ago '06        #40
Mr. Future  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12126 12 K  Slaps total: 1137 1 K
One mo time for the haters in the back…but of course no one wants to listen to logic or read their history. The world just don’t want to admit that we in the us are the chosen ones man.
 Bam Bam said
Big lies

Hip Hop came from nothing but ADOS/FBA cultures.

Hip Hop DJ culture is literally a spinoff of Disco DJ culture.

A Jamaican selector has absolutely nothing to do with Hip Hop and they were influenced by ADOS/FBA people in the first place

I will slaughter this argument to shreds. Don't go there with me.

Hip Hop LITERALLY started out as an African American party, in a predominantly African American neighborhood, playing nothing but African American music, dressed and talking like nothing but African American people, spitting over the mic like James Brown, Pigmeat Markham, Muhammad Ali, Rudy Ray Moore, the dozens, jive talk, toasting(ADOS/FBA pimp culture) etc over Funk, Disco, R&B, Rock, and Soul records, all FBA genres. You'd be hard pressed to find a Hip Hop song from the 70s or even the early 80s that sounds Caribbean.

Herc told you this if you actually knew the history, dummy, but what Herc ain't gon tell you is who he was influenced by...it was the Disco DJs

And before anything, if you listen to any era of Hip Hop and can't tell that sh*t is 1000% African American music and culture than you are an idiot that knows absolutely nothing about African American music history and culture.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #41
 JamcnPrettyboy said
You can't look down on someone who stays on your mind. This is like one of many threads you've made about Jamaicans. You're jealous of us and our influence and creativity and I don't blame you. We're just that cool.

So you're welcome for the influence.
Again, how on earth could I be jealous of the supposed influence of a group of people that first doesn't even have a significant percentage of the amount of influence that black Americans have across any paradigm. Second, a group of people that has been influenced by black Americans in every paradigm in the first place, and the influence is not 2 way.

You are delusional, my friend.

I never looked down on Jamaicans but your culture has always paled in comparison by every metric and in every category.

Once more, if your people didn't keep my peoples names in your mouths id never make these threads. What reason would I have? All of you foreign blacks stay irrelevant until you have our names in your mouths.

1 week ago '19        #42
 Lil Wayne said
So black America needs to know the origins of the phrase "turn up" in Atlanta? What about children born out of wedlock? Crime? Diet? The prison system. Now, fu*k all that. Who originated turn up in Atlanta is what really matters.
No, black Americans don't need to know where the word turn up comes from because we already know. It's the Invasion of the Body Snatchers that need to know where the American version of turn up didn't come from, Lil Wayne.

If you foreign culture vulturing goofies have time to avoid all of the same problems going on back in your sh*tlands in order to pay attention to African American pop culture, Tunchi, then a certain subset of African Americans certainly have the right to ignore those elements and pay attention their own African American culture as well.

You barefoot tree climbers would be able to pay attention to the dysfunction in your own homelands if you'd stop running away from them.

1 week ago '05        #43
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 72645 72 K  Slaps total: 3144 3 K
OP ain’t even Black...

1 week ago '19        #44
@

Hell, we influenced your white British owners more than you did and some of yall actually live over there with them

And that's extra sad when you take in to account that your white British owners are the largest group that you have influenced

1 week ago '19        #45
 BlaqPanfa said
OP is just an insecure bi*ch a*s n*ggas that overcompensates
I don't overcompensate.

I check your myths and propaganda onsite and counter them with facts and receipts.

Caribbean black propaganda has been gaining steam in recent years. We've done a good job to curtail the outrageous bullsh*t and the narratives are starting to change.

You can't just spout out bullsh*t and go uncontested at every level without FBA and ADOS calling yall out on the bullsh*t anymore.

Yall are waking up a monster and yall bout to start getting the same treatment white folks get when they try to pop off dumb sh*t.

1 week ago '19        #46
 JohnnyCage202 said
OP ain’t even Black...
Ban bet me, manchild.

1 week ago '05        #47
 Bam Bam said
Ban bet me, manchild.

1 week ago '19        #48
And just so yall know, I'm not done wit yall a*s yet either, more threads on the way. It's time to educate you boat boys like a customs officer. It's time to naturalize you n*ggas American citizenship with education on black American history, culture, traditions, and values. Yall got a lotta sh*t fu*ked up. So get used to me

1 week ago '05        #49
 Bam Bam said
And just so yall know, I'm not done wit yall a*s yet either, more threads on the way. It's time to educate you boat boys like a customs officer. It's time to naturalize you n*ggas American citizenship with education on black American history, culture, traditions, and values. Yall got a lotta sh*t fu*ked up. So get used to me
Look at this whiteboy with too much time and wifi...

...Cointelpro f*g**t witta CIA d*ck in his a*s and FBI nut in his mouth.

This is your contribution to BX and the world? Goin outta your way to troll Black people on a hip hop site? Posting these long a*s paragraphs of racial fu*kery? Not even bein original wit ya sh*t either and just ridin the ADOS wave you see people tweeting and posting about else where? How much of a f*g**t are you really b? How bad is your life that you get off on gettin attention by trollin a bunch of people that don't even give a fu*k about you? How lame is your life? How hopeless is your future b? How many other SNs you gon log into and reply to your own thread? n*ggas is on to you, we know your troll a*s...

...you a fu*kin disgrace to same ADOS you claim to rep so hard - but we all now you reppin' some sh*t you not.

Yo you're honestly pathetic.

1 week ago '19        #50
 JohnnyCage202 said
Look at this whiteboy with too much time and wifi...

...Cointelpro f*g**t witta CIA d*ck in his a*s and FBI nut in his mouth.

This is your contribution to BX and the world? Goin outta your way to troll Black people on a hip hop site? Posting these long a*s paragraphs of racial fu*kery? Not even bein original wit ya sh*t either and just ridin the ADOS wave you see people tweeting and posting about else where? How much of a f*g**t are you really b? How bad is your life that you get off on gettin attention by trollin a bunch of people that don't even give a fu*k about you? How lame is your life? How hopeless is your future b? How many other SNs you gon log into and reply to your own thread? n*ggas is on to you, we know your troll a*s...

...you a fu*kin disgrace to same ADOS you claim to rep so hard - but we all now you reppin' some sh*t you not.

Yo you're honestly pathetic.
What's your race and ethnicity, culture vulture?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  27
Image(s) inside Wanna know why you didnt get those travis Scott's?...
324 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+133online now  24
Video inside Lupe not playing fair right now
275 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  17
Fauci Says You Got Vaccinated For Nothing