Dre Ordered 2 Pay Ex Wife $3.5 Million A Year 4 The Rest Of Her Life

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 week ago '18        #226
Aura 
Props total: 559 559  Slaps total: 179 179
 cohs said
That's still alot of money. honestly putting like that sounds worse to me. 35m every 10 years.
He only pay until she gets a man that man can never move in her house or vice versa all money is defaulted .... the judge put her in a funny position to tell Everyman “ we cannot be together because I need my ex husbands money ...and real man ain’t going for that ...her new man cannot even sleep over

1 week ago '18        #227
therealbkh 
Props total: 1731 1 K  Slaps total: 204 204
 LightAndBlaze said

I aint saying he should do it, but I understand...

+1   

1 week ago '18        #228
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 28512 28 K  Slaps total: 2150 2 K
Kill her, fu*k that. No benefit to getting married when you're a man of means. How is that sh*t fair?

1 week ago '08        #229
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41732 41 K  Slaps total: 2400 2 K
 Aura said
He only pay until she gets a man that man can never move in her house or vice versa all money is defaulted .... the judge put her in a funny position to tell Everyman “ we cannot be together because I need my ex husbands money ...and real man ain’t going for that ...her new man cannot even sleep over
If she makes it through or not. That’s alot of money.

1 week ago '06        #230
xastey 
Props total: 8597 8 K  Slaps total: 637 637
 cohs said
That's still alot of money. honestly putting like that sounds worse to me. 35m every 10 years.
sh*t if I was Dre. I would give her 35m up front and let her manage that sh*t for 10yrs. Best believe she will run thru that sh*t quick. But I won't have to deal with her for 10years.. yeah that's seems like a good deal to me lol
+3   

1 week ago '18        #231
Unkfart 
Props total: 1424 1 K  Slaps total: 155 155
Every wealthy man I know told me don’t get married , they wish they never got married and/or they’re happier after the divorce.
+3   

1 week ago '21        #232
pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2581 2 K  Slaps total: 993 993
I don't get why folks in his position don't just hire a....you know. Wifes gone and you don't have to pay spousal support anymore.

1 week ago '17        #233
Props total: 21496 21 K  Slaps total: 6289 6 K
 Seymour Witty said
then wtf is the point of having a prenup if you can game the system so easily
Shes white and hes black.

1 week ago '07        #234
pete jr 
Props total: 8777 8 K  Slaps total: 928 928
This a clown world. She benefits from marrying him because he could provide her a great lifestyle. She should lose those perks when divorcing him. She should not be entitled to the same lifestyle when she leaves the marriage.

These rules creating professional wives. Dumbest sh*t ever.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '13        #235
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 80369 80 K  Slaps total: 31844 31 K
Imagine getting tricked into marriage

1 week ago '05        #236
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 24612 24 K  Slaps total: 2003 2 K
 LightAndBlaze said

It would be less costly if done right.
+1   

1 week ago '21        #237
ShowinNakedAzz 
Props total: 1593 1 K  Slaps total: 507 507
 Proveone said
Did she? She claims however much she can find in filings while he claims to be a popper. That's kinda how divorce filings go
His Wife will most certainly know about more sh*t than whatever website you are looking at.

I trust her numbers over any other sources

1 week ago '15        #238
majorpain1963 
Props total: 10366 10 K  Slaps total: 977 977
 cohs said
Still would be his biggest bill. Now he can’t fu*k it though.
They ain't been doing that for a long time either lol
+1   

1 week ago '17        #239
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 18273 18 K  Slaps total: 10546 10 K
He could pay 500k to have her suicided

1 week ago '05        #240
Quddus 
Props total: 12144 12 K  Slaps total: 2663 2 K
 Enjoying myself said
Dr. Dre’s ex-wife, Nicole Young, just scored a victory in court after the legendary rapper was ordered to pay almost $300,000 A MONTH in spousal support.​

According to legal documents, obtained by The Blast, the music mogul and his ex-wife were both in court for a hearing this week, hashing out specifics of how much will be paid in temporary spousal support.

In the order, Dr. Dre was ordered to pay $293,306 per month to his ex-wife, which is due on the first of every month.

“[Dre] is ordered to pay to the [Nicole] spousal support in the sum of $293,306.00 per month, payable on the first of each month, commencing August 1, 2021,” the order states.

If you do the math, that is a whopping $3,519,672 a year in support, not including other expenses.

The payments will continue, according to the order, “until the party receiving support remarries or enters into a new domestic partnership, death of either party.”

Nicole, who is repped by powerhouse attorney Samantha Spector, is also getting her health insurance paid by Dre which will be similar to the coverage she had during the marriage.

All other insurance for Nicole will be paid out of her pocket.
Related to what you're reading:

Plus, the judge ordered Dr. Dre, who is repped by Laura Wasser, to “continue paying the expenses for the Malibu, and Pacific Palisades homes.”

It should be noted, the rapper and his ex-wife are currently negotiating an overall settlement of their divorce, and the amount of money be paid by Dre is temporary.

In other words, we are guessing after the couple agrees on a lump sum payment to be paid to Nicole by Dre, the monthly payment may cease to exist.

In many wealthy celebrity cases, a divorce settlement will include any future payments to an ex-spouse.

As we reported, Dre and Nicole have been at war over the finances in their divorce, after the rapper claims the couple entered into a prenuptial agreement that made his businesses separate property.

Of course, those businesses — including Beats Headphones – made him a billionaire. According to Nicole, Dre has $262 million available in cash and Apple stock, and their living expenses are almost $2.3 million a month.

Negotiating A Settlement​

Shockingly, Nicole claimed the couple spent over $245 million in the past three years and wants to maintain the same lifestyle after the couple is divorced.

In the end, Dre’s ex-wife is asking for the court to order the massive estate sliced in half, and the rapper is arguing she should get nothing from his successful businesses.

We are guessing this will all end in a global settlement, and even if it’s not half, we are guessing Nicole nor Dre will have to worry about money ever again!
The case is ongoing.

I don't care marriage is a joke in this country. There is noway you should be paying someone for the rest of their life and you are not together.

1 week ago '11        #241
gmacn 
Props total: 17504 17 K  Slaps total: 1612 1 K
 LightAndBlaze said

Amazing gif execution sir
+1   

1 week ago '05        #242
Flatbush85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14973 14 K  Slaps total: 1443 1 K
So a prenuptial is just a joke at this point.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #243
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12515 12 K  Slaps total: 8743 8 K
 Beatorious said
Never getting married
Don’t say that. Just get married in a state other then Cali and make sure your bi*ch make more money then you. Hide a lot of your money in offshores etc. play it smart
+1   

1 week ago '16        #244
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40946 40 K  Slaps total: 4382 4 K
 Unkfart said
Every wealthy man I know told me don’t get married , they wish they never got married and/or they’re happier after the divorce.
Regular men have told me the same thing.

Grown men have told me not to get married since I was 10 and to be honest I see no reason why I would.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #245
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12515 12 K  Slaps total: 8743 8 K
 Fantastic said
Shockingly, Nicole claimed the couple spent over $245 million in the past three years and wants to maintain the same lifestyle after the couple is divorced

This is like a regular person paying 500 a month. When you got long money , you really cant lose. Its a different leaague.
No the hell it isn’t

They were spending 7 million a month

The fu*k possible can you spend 7 million on

1 week ago '19        #246
NamekianGod 
Props total: 1296 1 K  Slaps total: 182 182
 worldwide202 said
After 24 years and 2 grown children? The "system" isn't corrupt. That's how divorce works when you have money. It ain't yours why the fu*k do you care? This is grown up sh*t, and you're clearly not mature enough to understand that. Also, ain't no hoes on this sausage site n*gga, just a bunch of miserable neglected momma's boys who bi*ches don't want.

All factz!!
+1   

1 week ago '11        #247
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22505 22 K  Slaps total: 3007 3 K
hope he doesnt have another aneurism.

Hopefully we get a "Dre Vault" series, cuz he need to keep money coming in to pay her.

1 week ago '06        #248
LeMar G 
Props total: 76269 76 K  Slaps total: 7857 7 K
He was prolly spending that a year with her

he good
+1   

1 week ago '18        #249
Aura 
Props total: 559 559  Slaps total: 179 179
 cohs said
If she makes it through or not. That’s alot of money.

A lot of money to never have someone sleep over or you sleep over as well to no be happy she literally getting paid to not get another man while Dre pays her to fu*k other bi*ches I think it’s a win win for Dre seeing that a lot of money is relative 6 months of One of Dre’s years pays for ten years of her not having a domestic partner ....where’s the champagne?!!!!

1 week ago '08        #250
Lot17 
Props total: 4712 4 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
Billionaire or not , that sh*t would bother me , even if he pays more in taxes he'll have to pay taxes AND alimony. For someone he doesn't even fw anymore.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  31
Image(s) inside Wanna know why you didnt get those travis Scott's?...
324 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+132online now  28
Video inside Lupe not playing fair right now
275 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  23
Fauci Says You Got Vaccinated For Nothing