Lul Tim Drops First Music Video

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '18        #26
Negvagabon 
Props total: 3147 3 K  Slaps total: 709 709
 215Philly said
Tim got reap life opps that will get to him before any Chicago n*gga.

And Durk real life brother just got shot in the head in Chicago, he shouldn’t be worried about the death of 1 of his rappers
So basically you're saying durk aint gonna do sh*t?

1 week ago '14        #27
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 76823 76 K  Slaps total: 25771 25 K
 Negvagabon said
So basically you're saying durk aint gonna do sh*t?
He won’t and CANT
+2   

1 week ago '15        #28
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 30221 30 K  Slaps total: 13428 13 K
Damn. I caught a body to be this guy’s friend for nothing

This sh*t sucks
+3   

1 week ago '15        #29
Belief 
Props total: 3982 3 K  Slaps total: 486 486
 KING SOULJA said
Damn. I caught a body to be this guy’s friend for nothing

This sh*t sucks
+2   

1 week ago '18        #30
Negvagabon 
 215Philly said
He won’t and CANT
I wouldn't risk my freedom and wealth either honestly. The homie already got k*lled. Can't bring him back. But what he can do is set his kids and family up nicely. And to do that he needs to be outta jail making music.
+3   

1 week ago '15        #31
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 56267 56 K  Slaps total: 8599 8 K
 Negvagabon said
On the contrary I want these so called hood n*ggas to be exposed for the frauds that they are. n*ggas say they'll "die for their respect" lol. Now it's time to back up their words with actions and all of a sudden they have considerations to factor in the equation. It's easier if they just say they rap bullsh*t because the fans love it and wanna hear it. And everybody clowning lil Tim in one thread but when 50 talk about getting shot 9 times the very same fans quote jay-z and say they respect the shooter. So why is lil Tim not respected?

I do t know about all that… I’m sure plenty people “respect” him. Whatever that really means.. I see anything labeled as “disrespect” anymore. Accidental Stepping on ya damn shoes… “disrespect”, if ya have a fine chick and somebody tries to catch a glimpse because she dressed like a hoe, “disrespect”, somebody says something insulting about “your city” and wasn’t even in the convo, “disrespect”. I stopped listening to Durk years ago. Did he ever actually say “I’ll die for their resoect”? Or are you just grouping him into some other cats just because he is “hood”?
Durk his own person with his own past and circumstances. Really him out of most of these new rappers don’t have anything to prove to anyone, or care at all if some cat on a message board thinks he’s a fraud. I’m sure he’s seen and experienced enough in his life to not care to prove anything to anybody.
His father was GD royalty, his cousins, homies OTF is BD royalty. His story is out there. He’s already got charges pending on shooting some cat in ATL. Not sure if you ever lived around Chicago, but just having that many family ties to that gang sht means you know about that life. Those Nations used to be followed like a real religion. Members got books, rules of conduct, literature to memorize, history lessons, lesson of all sorts of sht. Look I agree with ya, most the rappers are full of sht. And Durk isn’t some gangbanging serial k*ller. But you asking why he hasn’t got Tim back, or wanting them to prove their not frauds to you, is actually advocating for violence. I admit, I followed that chi wire sht myself at first. Part of the reason because I lived right outside of the Chi and knew cats involved in sht back in the 90s, when it was bloodier. So I can’t throw windows from a glass house. But as things got worse and any rapper I started liking was always k*lled shortly after, it just got sad and depressing. So totally stopped paying attention, joking about who’s gonna get who next, and acting like it was some Game of thrones series. It’s not our job to expose who’s real or whose a fraud in the rap game. We just fans. Yes it’s fun to make fun of the rainbow clown. Because he’s actually a joke and it’s was fun to see him take L after L because how he constantly ran his mouth and it was evident as hell he was a joke. He actually accepted it in the end and became the court Jester of the rap game.
But besides that, it’s just music to most.. theres no reason to promote get backs or k*lling as proof they not pansy’s.. because in all reality, I really do think social media and fans comments, “street rep” matter to these young adults. Then will do dumb sht, k*ll somebody the public knows your beefing with, go extra hard when public perception is on the line, and then the cycle continues.. I know most the time it’s deeper than that.
But sometimes it’s not.

Fuk all that deep sht anyways… I’m not the referee.. write what ya want..

:I’m high rambling…
+2   

1 week ago '16        #32
OffBreed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 35839 35 K  Slaps total: 3596 3 K
Imagine no longer being here because of a cornered cat.......... then imagine givin that same cornered cat a name and possible career off your soul
+5   

1 week ago '15        #33
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 95588 95 K  Slaps total: 9337 9 K
 Negvagabon said
That sh*t must hurt seeing your homeboy's k*ller flexing and using his death as a prop. But durk himself said "killed your dawg and you keep on talking. Better get that sh*t in blood". I hate to be one of them streets is a myth kinda n*ggas but. You see where I'm going with this
I get it. And as a Von fan myself, i would like to see some "get back gang" not on some violent street sh*t, but at least steal on rondo. But knowing the mounting legal he has....it's probably not even a good idea.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #34
Kalifornicated 
Props total: 511 511  Slaps total: 243 243
 OffBreed said
Imagine no longer being here because of a cornered cat.......... then imagine givin that same cornered cat a name and possible career off your soul
von k*lled and dissed dead opps. its his karma.
+2   

1 week ago '20        #35
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x127
Props total: 70527 70 K  Slaps total: 15187 15 K

comments going crazy
+2   

1 week ago '13        #36
Commission 
Props total: 95211 95 K  Slaps total: 16016 16 K
 215Philly said
He won’t and CANT

Anybody can get got fool

Talking bout he won’t and can’t

1 week ago '13        #37
Commission 
 Negvagabon said
Funny thing is I visited savannah and I was at the gentrified downtown lol. I went there on a trip to atlanta. Stopped there to see the haitian monument downtown. That area was Full of white people and college students lol. I legit woulda never guessed savannah grimy like yall boys describing. Coulda fooled me.
What Haitian monument??? Elaborate

1 week ago '18        #38
Negvagabon 
 DamianDragunov said
I do t know about all that… I’m sure plenty people “respect” him. Whatever that really means.. I see anything labeled as “disrespect” anymore. Accidental Stepping on ya damn shoes… “disrespect”, if ya have a fine chick and somebody tries to catch a glimpse because she dressed like a hoe, “disrespect”, somebody says something insulting about “your city” and wasn’t even in the convo, “disrespect”. I stopped listening to Durk years ago. Did he ever actually say “I’ll die for their resoect”? Or are you just grouping him into some other cats just because he is “hood”?
Durk his own person with his own past and circumstances. Really him out of most of these new rappers don’t have anything to prove to anyone, or care at all if some cat on a message board thinks he’s a fraud. I’m sure he’s seen and experienced enough in his life to not care to prove anything to anybody.
His father was GD royalty, his cousins, homies OTF is BD royalty. His story is out there. He’s already got charges pending on shooting some cat in ATL. Not sure if you ever lived around Chicago, but just having that many family ties to that gang sht means you know about that life. Those Nations used to be followed like a real religion. Members got books, rules of conduct, literature to memorize, history lessons, lesson of all sorts of sht. Look I agree with ya, most the rappers are full of sht. And Durk isn’t some gangbanging serial k*ller. But you asking why he hasn’t got Tim back, or wanting them to prove their not frauds to you, is actually advocating for violence. I admit, I followed that chi wire sht myself at first. Part of the reason because I lived right outside of the Chi and knew cats involved in sht back in the 90s, when it was bloodier. So I can’t throw windows from a glass house. But as things got worse and any rapper I started liking was always k*lled shortly after, it just got sad and depressing. So totally stopped paying attention, joking about who’s gonna get who next, and acting like it was some Game of thrones series. It’s not our job to expose who’s real or whose a fraud in the rap game. We just fans. Yes it’s fun to make fun of the rainbow clown. Because he’s actually a joke and it’s was fun to see him take L after L because how he constantly ran his mouth and it was evident as hell he was a joke. He actually accepted it in the end and became the court Jester of the rap game.
But besides that, it’s just music to most.. theres no reason to promote get backs or k*lling as proof they not pansy’s.. because in all reality, I really do think social media and fans comments, “street rep” matter to these young adults. Then will do dumb sht, k*ll somebody the public knows your beefing with, go extra hard when public perception is on the line, and then the cycle continues.. I know most the time it’s deeper than that.
But sometimes it’s not.

Fuk all that deep sht anyways… I’m not the referee.. write what ya want..

:I’m high rambling…
Months ago on here I blamed the listening public for the violence in hip hop and n*ggas called me a c00n for my opinion on that. But at what point is the consumer liable for the product? Hip hops fans demand authenticity. They want the rappers to live the lives that they portray. I dont really wanna see 2 black males die over streets they paying the white man taxes on. But others do. They literally wanna see durk go get that sh*t in blood. I wish them n*ggas just made music without glorifying bullsh*t. Im not a street n*gga. I can't even relate to the sh*t them n*ggas rap about. That's the main reason I listen to drake n j. Cole
+2   

1 week ago '18        #39
Negvagabon 
 Commission said
What Haitian monument??? Elaborate
It's a monument to haitian soldiers in savannah. Soldiers who came over to help f*ght in the revolutionary War. One of them is supposedly a drummer boy in the military band who grew up to be the future king Henry of haiti. It's right there by the riverfront.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #40
Negvagabon 
 SSJ4 Goku said
I get it. And as a Von fan myself, i would like to see some "get back gang" not on some violent street sh*t, but at least steal on rondo. But knowing the mounting legal he has....it's probably not even a good idea.
Didn't 2 rappers just shoot a fade the other day? Lol I wish they did that more than the senseless k*llings

1 week ago '13        #41
Commission 
 Negvagabon said
It's a monument to haitian soldiers in savannah. Soldiers who came over to help f*ght in the revolutionary War. One of them is supposedly a drummer boy in the military band who grew up to be the future king Henry of haiti. It's right there by the riverfront.
Damn I never knew that bruh
Thanks
+1   

1 week ago '19        #42
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 26079 26 K  Slaps total: 3371 3 K
Why the fu*k are they flexing with a line trimmer like it's a weapon/digging tool

Holy sh*t they're so broke they've never seen a yard before

*Edit* you get to expense a line trimmer and you don't get a Stihl

Last edited by zzxxccvvbb; 07-21-2021 at 09:36 PM..

1 week ago '15        #43
naledgestate 
Props total: 29815 29 K  Slaps total: 2493 2 K
Slap for posting this ignorant black genocide music.

Stop promoting this sh*t
+2   

1 week ago '15        #44
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 56267 56 K  Slaps total: 8599 8 K
 Negvagabon said
That sh*t must hurt seeing your homeboy's k*ller flexing and using his death as a prop. But durk himself said "killed your dawg and you keep on talking. Better get that sh*t in blood". I hate to be one of them streets is a myth kinda n*ggas but. You see where I'm going with this
What’s the rush? It’s Durk. This isnt new to him. I imagine he’s got a list… people rapping about k*lling his homie/family member been happening since the start of his career.
Thee cats new to this..

It’s

It’s too bad, because it seems pretty much the trend these days.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #45
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 21600 21 K  Slaps total: 3399 3 K
 SSJ4 Goku said
n*gga caught a body, out on bail, and he drops a video mocking it. I'm not even mad cause it's whack, i'm just bothered how these new rappers don't think. You know for a fact the judge in his case is gonna see this & do the birdman palm rub. Clout really has become a drug for these modern n*ggas.
This might be the highlight of his G career he just going through his checklist

1 week ago '16        #46
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 83316 83 K  Slaps total: 9023 9 K
That beat crazy.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #47
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15804 15 K  Slaps total: 1761 1 K
Thought this sh*t was dirt

By the time song ended I found it decent for a first song

Most n*ggas who only rap cuz they have a name usually have sh*tty first or second tracks, im sure he'll improve if he's able to stay out of jail and alive.

1 week ago '16        #48
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15804 15 K  Slaps total: 1761 1 K
Bro I swear this n*gga or that n*gga Von was beating up can't ever get posted without y'all arguing about what Von deserved and his Karma and etc

Bro talk about the songs

1 week ago '04        #49
zone3cp 
Props total: 129246 129 K  Slaps total: 13905 13 K
 OffBreed said
Imagine that being all your fault and going out like a goofy.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #50
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 5909 5 K  Slaps total: 1496 1 K
 MulaAve said
Bro I swear this n*gga or that n*gga Von was beating up can't ever get posted without y'all arguing about what Von deserved and his Karma and etc

Bro talk about the songs
The song is about von
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  31
Image(s) inside Wanna know why you didnt get those travis Scott's?...
324 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+132online now  30
Video inside Lupe not playing fair right now
275 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  23
Fauci Says You Got Vaccinated For Nothing