Lul Tim Drops First Music Video

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
26 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '16        #1
2451 page views
89 comments

NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 78021 78 K  Slaps total: 7631 7 K
Lul Tim Drops First Music Video

best
worst
89 comments

1 week ago '20        #2
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 34550 34 K  Slaps total: 11695 11 K
This sh*t so wack
+19   

1 week ago '20        #3
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5043 5 K  Slaps total: 5285 5 K
+2   

1 week ago '17        #4
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47646 47 K  Slaps total: 7860 7 K
Nothing special but it's decent. About on the same level as lots of the music coming from the Akademiks crowd
+5   

1 week ago '04        #5
zone3cp 
Props total: 129555 129 K  Slaps total: 14072 14 K
Got a career from a body who was reputable ...That’s called a trophy.

Better than I thought it was. Gonna have to keep working IMO.
+11   

1 week ago '13        #6
FlareMafia 
Props total: 7283 7 K  Slaps total: 523 523
Beat hard af
+3   

1 week ago '20        #7
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 48435 48 K  Slaps total: 4867 4 K
black d*ckie outfit...black fitted cap...black air force 1

yup....the official uniform of the c-port (savannah)

depressing as fukk...i can smell the stench of death just looking at it on my screen

so glad i left that city alive

Rip Montero ....Rip Whipple...Rip Rah (troy davis),,,Rip Panama Ron....Free Manny
+23   

1 week ago '21        #8
SiDiamondsNoVVS 
Props total: 1303 1 K  Slaps total: 1382 1 K
 GUS FRING said
black d*ckie outfit...black fitted cap...black air force 1

yup....the official uniform of the c-port (savannah)

depressing as fukk...i can smell the stench of death just looking at it on my screen

so glad i left that city alive

Rip Montero ....Rip Whipple...Rip Rah (troy davis),,,Rip Panama Ron....Free Manny
n*ggas making up dead homies for clout on a message board

1 week ago '20        #9
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said
n*ggas making up dead homies for clout on a message board
make up what boy?

dont be disrespectful

montero was my neighbor and best friend when i moved here to the south

had to have a closed casket when he got his face blown off in west savannah came from a good black family whom owned a photography studio did all the proms and receptions for everyone

whipple...i met at my mom's church....always smiling ....just a fun dude...i cried so hard when he died.....he didnt deserve that

and everybody knows Troy if you black and in the south......i deejayed his lil brother's party..Troy was unjustly executed by death penalty for the murder of a white savannah cop

and panama ron is my cousin gave me my first warehouse gig taught me how to work a forklift it enabled me to get my own place in savannah

manny was my friend who worked at the oglethorpe mall foot locker..but unbenowest to alot of us also ran with "lil ricky".....that's all im a say

and you dont need to say anymore .....disrespectful....before someone wishes death upon your loved ones
+37   

1 week ago '21        #10
SiDiamondsNoVVS 
Props total: 1303 1 K  Slaps total: 1382 1 K
 GUS FRING said
make up what boy?

dont be disrespectful

montero was my neighbor and best friend when i moved here to the south

had to have a closed casket when he got his face blown off in west savannah came from a good black family whom owned a photography studio did all the proms and receptions for everyone

whipple...i met at my mom's church....always smiling ....just a fun dude...i cried so hard when he died.....he didnt deserve that

and everybody knows Troy if you black and in the south......i deejayed his lil brother's party..Troy was unjustly executed by death penalty for the murder of a white savannah cop

and panama ron is my cousin gave me my first warehouse gig taught me how to work a forklift it enabled me to get my own place in savannah

manny was my friend who worked at the oglethorpe mall foot locker..but unbenowest to alot of us also ran with "lil ricky".....that's all im a say

and you dont need to say anymore .....disrespectful....before someone wishes death upon your loved ones
What song was sung for each one of them when they dropped the casket?

Go head and lie

If you say you don’t remember or there wasn’t one you a liar

1 week ago '15        #11
Chasefovea 
Props total: 4069 4 K  Slaps total: 1537 1 K
yo stop posting this n*gga
+6   

1 week ago '18        #12
Negvagabon 
Props total: 3149 3 K  Slaps total: 712 712
Not advocating violence but aint lil durk in Atlanta? Thats 3-4 hours from savannah right? Is lil timm that hard to find?
+8   

1 week ago '15        #13
Chasefovea 
Props total: 4069 4 K  Slaps total: 1537 1 K
n*gga said blacc air forces smh! thats how u know he jail or dead bound
+4   

1 week ago '08        #14
Skilly713 
Props total: 22841 22 K  Slaps total: 1662 1 K
"n*ggas aint gone get back sh*t"

These n*ggas don't respect nothing
+13   

1 week ago '15        #15
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 95671 95 K  Slaps total: 9357 9 K
n*gga caught a body, out on bail, and he drops a video mocking it. I'm not even mad cause it's whack, i'm just bothered how these new rappers don't think. You know for a fact the judge in his case is gonna see this & do the birdman palm rub. Clout really has become a drug for these modern n*ggas.
+20   

1 week ago '19        #16
Boxedin1 
Props total: 8652 8 K  Slaps total: 1603 1 K
Repressed homos*xual and selfhate vibes I'm guessing
+1   

1 week ago '15        #17
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 95671 95 K  Slaps total: 9357 9 K
 Negvagabon said
Not advocating violence but aint lil durk in Atlanta? Thats 3-4 hours from savannah right? Is lil timm that hard to find?
Durk can't go outside without getting shot. I love homie but this some sh*t he can't fu*k with right now.
+9   

1 week ago '21        #18
Note 
Props total: 1182 1 K  Slaps total: 164 164
Waste of a southern rap tune beat, pimp and bun would have went off on this
+1   

1 week ago '19        #19
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75324 75 K  Slaps total: 11363 11 K
Had to reshoot it(water guns and weedeater props) cuz mfs was sending it to the judge

RIP Von tho
+4   

1 week ago '20        #20
 Negvagabon said
nah he know better

even ATL cats know not to fukk with savannah

The Savannah cats run the Georgia State prisons

It's spooky as full down there

Like baton rouge

The whole city is built on slave burial grounds and Indian burial grounds

The BDs tried ....but where no where near Quondo and Tim be at

600 breezy came to gentrified Downtown Savannah nothing but tourists and art students there living in condos

Memo 600 went to where Quondo oops be at ..Frazier Homes Projects

Hell Quondo don't even be out here ..

Savannah k*ll it's rappers Camouflage...Bugga (RIP)

Quondo shot a video out in West Savannah two months ago..tatumville to be exact and had more security than the president my ex girl who lives there said

Last edited by GUS FRING; 07-21-2021 at 07:21 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '18        #21
Negvagabon 
 GUS FRING said
nah he know better

even ATL cats know not to fukk with savannah

The Savannah cats run the Georgia State prisons

It's spooky as full down there

Like baton rouge

The whole city is built on slave burial grounds and Indian burial grounds

The BDs tried ....but where no where near Quondo and Tim be at

600 breezy came to gentrified Downtown Savannah nothing but tourists and art students there living in condos

Memo 600 went to where Quondo oops be at ..Frazier Homes Projects

Hell Quondo don't even be out here ..

Savannah k*ll it's rappers Camouflage...Bugga (RIP)

Quondo shot a video out in West Savannah two months ago..tatumville to be exact and had more security than the president my ex girl who lives there said

Funny thing is I visited savannah and I was at the gentrified downtown lol. I went there on a trip to atlanta. Stopped there to see the haitian monument downtown. That area was Full of white people and college students lol. I legit woulda never guessed savannah grimy like yall boys describing. Coulda fooled me.
+4   

1 week ago '18        #22
Negvagabon 
 SSJ4 Goku said
Durk can't go outside without getting shot. I love homie but this some sh*t he can't fu*k with right now.
That sh*t must hurt seeing your homeboy's k*ller flexing and using his death as a prop. But durk himself said "killed your dawg and you keep on talking. Better get that sh*t in blood". I hate to be one of them streets is a myth kinda n*ggas but. You see where I'm going with this
+3   

1 week ago '15        #23
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 56332 56 K  Slaps total: 8601 8 K
 Negvagabon said
How is that not advocating violence?
Do you have any idea how stupid it would be for him to throw away millions and his freedom if he did anything to this cat? Because he would be the number one suspect, and would definitely get caught since it’s still so soon after the high profile shooting? Like really? Just because the internet fans say there’s some timeline on get back? This Tim cat could die from an drug overdose, car accident, carnival ride failure, 5 years from now and Durk still would be a suspect.
You even mentioning anything of the sort is pretty much advocating violence. So don’t pretend your not egging the sht on and want to see the drama and bloodshed. Trying to act like your not the same as those Reddit kids keeping score in the war in chiraq.
+10   

1 week ago '14        #24
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 77099 77 K  Slaps total: 25857 25 K
 Negvagabon said
Tim got reap life opps that will get to him before any Chicago n*gga.

And Durk real life brother just got shot in the head in Chicago, he shouldn’t be worried about the death of 1 of his rappers
+4   

1 week ago '18        #25
Negvagabon 
 DamianDragunov said
How is that not advocating violence?
Do you have any idea how stupid it would be for him to throw away millions and his freedom if he did anything to this cat? Because he would be the number one suspect, and would definitely get caught since it’s still so soon after the high profile shooting? Like really? Just because the internet fans say there’s some timeline on get back? This Tim cat could die from an drug overdose, car accident, carnival ride failure, 5 years from now and Durk still would be a suspect.
You even mentioning anything of the sort is pretty much advocating violence. So don’t pretend your not egging the sht on and want to see the drama and bloodshed. Trying to act like your not the same as those Reddit kids keeping score in the war in chiraq.
On the contrary I want these so called hood n*ggas to be exposed for the frauds that they are. n*ggas say they'll "die for their respect" lol. Now it's time to back up their words with actions and all of a sudden they have considerations to factor in the equation. It's easier if they just say they rap bullsh*t because the fans love it and wanna hear it. And everybody clowning lil Tim in one thread but when 50 talk about getting shot 9 times the very same fans quote jay-z and say they respect the shooter. So why is lil Tim not respected?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-34online now  17
Real or fake : PJ Washington signs babymama Brittany Renner to 18 year dea..
49 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+53online now  17
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
280 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+36online now  14
Video inside Jeff Bezos on how important sleep is
101 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+181online now  12
Video inside Da baby kicks questlove out of hiphop