Star is at it again

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #26
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 158679 158 K  Slaps total: 56437 56 K
I just realized that Charleston White bases a lot of his persona on Star's
+2   

1 week ago '07        #27
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 32447 32 K  Slaps total: 2146 2 K
Will peep

1 week ago '11        #28
Mitch931 
Props total: 1789 1 K  Slaps total: 398 398
 potorico1 said
Star was already salty with Queenzflip after his Miss Jones interview.

Hate to see it. because Flip over the years always gave props to Star as being a mentor/role model in the battle rap/ podcast/ internet world.

But anyway, Hillfigga @@@@@!
Meant to prop. Flip always bigged him up.
+1   

1 week ago '21        #29
Learnism  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 5314 5 K  Slaps total: 1519 1 K
I fu*ks with Star. Alpo got NY n*ggas shook just as Jay-Z and Desire Perez has the very n*ggas who denouce snitching in their music at the Roc Nation Brunch taking pictures with an FBI informant. Alpo came back in the game at the right time.

1 week ago '17        #30
Props total: 21500 21 K  Slaps total: 6289 6 K
Hes not the same anymore. His co hosts mess up the entire show

1 week ago '17        #31
Props total: 21500 21 K  Slaps total: 6289 6 K
 GrindPOWER$ said
of course he a wolf ticket seller
somebody gonna run down on him on camera and we gone see
Hes 55. I doubt it

1 week ago '04        #32
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 7584 7 K  Slaps total: 806 806
 marcchrome said
fu*k that...lost respect for him when he made those comments about Envy's daughter..... and I dontt even like Envy.....any grown a*s man that would stoop that low to actually state they are gonna go to a little girls school and c*m in there hair is not a real man to me...... more of a coward and a scum bag.......fact.
I respect your opinion on that stance but do you know how it started in the first place? Every action have a reaction. It's been a common pattern of envy to pop sh*t, act like a gangster, etc. but when real sh*t comes to his front door he's gonna do 2 things: first run to his daddy who is A High ranking retired police officer with connections then hide behind his lawyer. It's always the same sh*t and you can see his track record on YouTube from Desus and Mero, Safaree, DJ Clue, Trackmasters, etc. due to him slick politicking behind people's back while smile in their face, now imagine that part on some street sh*t trying to be reputable like the other artists and a&r that was doing illegal
things before they became legit. I'm not speaking in defense of what Star said by no means but Star is the first one that exposed his ways with the ending result from Envy bragging on interviews saying that "I took that n*gga's job" (Vladtv) and "That situation made my family closer". The Last quote is the same thing he said when he got caught cheating on his wife. Everyone knows he's a bi*ch, that's why he only work sponsored gigs if it isn't the Breakfast club
+2   

1 week ago '04        #33
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23677 23 K  Slaps total: 3635 3 K
 jaynat603 said
I respect your opinion on that stance but do you know how it started in the first place? Every action have a reaction. It's been a common pattern of envy to pop sh*t, act like a gangster, etc. but when real sh*t comes to his front door he's gonna do 2 things: first run to his daddy who is A High ranking retired police officer with connections then hide behind his lawyer. It's always the same sh*t and you can see his track record on YouTube from Desus and Mero, Safaree, DJ Clue, Trackmasters, etc. due to him slick politicking behind people's back while smile in their face, now imagine that part on some street sh*t trying to be reputable like the other artists and a&r that was doing illegal
things before they became legit. I'm not speaking in defense of what Star said by no means but Star is the first one that exposed his ways with the ending result from Envy bragging on interviews saying that "I took that n*gga's job" (Vladtv) and "That situation made my family closer". The Last quote is the same thing he said when he got caught cheating on his wife. Everyone knows he's a bi*ch, that's why he only work sponsored gigs if it isn't the Breakfast club

I hear you b....I know Envy be on sucka sh*t....... my whole thing is if you got beef with a n*gga....do not involve their kids that sh*t is off limits papa... n*ggas gotta die after that. Stay up my n*gga.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #34
 marcchrome said
I hear you b....I know Envy be on sucka sh*t....... my while thing is if you got beef with a n*gga....do not involve their kids that sh*t is off limits papa... n*ggas gotta die after that. Stay up my n*gga.
Likewise brethren, salute
+1   

1 week ago '04        #35
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Star has some of my favorite moments ever on Radio...

The one with tigger was a classic, lol

1 week ago '15        #36
POPQUiZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11393 11 K  Slaps total: 1621 1 K
 castro said
I remember queenzflip used to call in stars morning show at like 9am, he's a big fan/supporter of Star, star just hates when people take shots at him
Haven't been an avid listener since the morning shows, man those shows were insane, not sure why he took them down, each show was a classic
+1   

1 week ago '20        #37
goodshmorning 
Props total: 1303 1 K  Slaps total: 590 590
 GrindPOWER$ said
of course he a wolf ticket seller
somebody gonna run down on him on camera and we gone see
n*ggas been saying this for like 30 years now

1 week ago '07        #38
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 24431 24 K  Slaps total: 4868 4 K
 POPQUiZ said
Haven't been an avid listener since the morning shows, man those shows were insane, not sure why he took them down, each show was a classic
facts, used to wake up early just to tune in

morning show, then shampoo's time to heal show, classic

star sitting on a lot of gold stuff, even those hate-a-thons he used to do, dude took everything down

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  21
Image(s) inside Wanna know why you didnt get those travis Scott's?...
325 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+60online now  19
Fauci Says You Got Vaccinated For Nothing
399 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+133online now  9
Video inside Lupe not playing fair right now