Est Gee - Bigger Than Life Or Death Official Album Thread

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+25  117
81 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

7 days ago '14        #26
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19868 19 K  Slaps total: 6208 6 K
 Universalmind88 said
All yo lil hoes got heavy Gee and Babyface Ray in rotation
Ray my fave rn for sure
+1   

7 days ago '15        #27
TrapGod 
Props total: 5666 5 K  Slaps total: 807 807
Gee rap about everything I wanna hear about. I don’t wanna hear a n*gga singing and in his feelings and sh*t every other song.
+8   

7 days ago '16        #28
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 83071 83 K  Slaps total: 8993 8 K
He aight, im interested in his progression. He make short a*s songs, so i wanna hear him do more with a beat than rappin his heart out. I can listen to him cause he can rap but his songs need some difference. Thats just my preference he doin super straight right now.
+1   

7 days ago '17        #29
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 94185 94 K  Slaps total: 3945 3 K
 Universalmind88 said
Who sound like Gee or Duug? shut yo lame a*s up

Yall like to get offended when folks call these wack a*s n*ggas out for what it is. He aint saying nothing different or flowing any different from countless other n*ggas on the radio. sh*t is trash but the bar is so low for what makes a rapper that we have become accustomed to accept anything.

7 days ago '10        #30
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 62971 62 K  Slaps total: 30377 30 K
 strongthetruth said
I donít have no lil hoes bruh. Iím grown
How u grown, talkin bout street hits

Grown men dont give a fu*k bout allat. We just want some sh*t to slide around to and he got that

Plenty of it
+2   

7 days ago '10        #31
 DaQCKing said

Yall like to get offended when folks call these wack a*s n*ggas out for what it is. He aint saying nothing different or flowing any different from countless other n*ggas on the radio. sh*t is trash but the bar is so low for what makes a rapper that we have become accustomed to accept anything.
Bruh u a fu*kin clown

7 days ago '04        #32
7twelve 
Props total: 33946 33 K  Slaps total: 7889 7 K
he been on a tear!

sup with n*ggas getting these white presidents tattoed on their flesh tho
+2   

7 days ago '04        #33
sinistababy 
Props total: 338 338  Slaps total: 14 14
Something about how he weaves everything together when he raps, it’s so direct. I rock with him… dope project.

7 days ago '07        #34
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 60544 60 K  Slaps total: 6611 6 K
 7twelve said

sup with n*ggas getting these white presidents tattoed on their flesh tho
Masonic energy

7 days ago '07        #35
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 26008 26 K  Slaps total: 6470 6 K
 Bigg_Slime said
How u grown, talkin bout street hits

Grown men dont give a fu*k bout allat. We just want some sh*t to slide around to and he got that

Plenty of it
Being grown don’t change the fact that you from the streets or change your taste in music. I came up on quality street sh*t. Street hits. That’s what I like to hear. I’m not a big fan of Sheisty, Dugg, or Baby but they all got undeniable street hits that you can’t avoid if you into that type sh*t. Hell even Foogiano got street hits. Youngsta first record with Gotti was a street hit. Bagg first project with Gotti is a street classic. Hell even Ralo got a couple hits and he trash af. EST just not bringing it like them boys. I had high hopes for lil bruh especially when I saw him being compared to Jeezy because that’s my favorite rapper to listen to. I went and listened to everything he got and realized that was cap. He not even Bankroll level.

Last edited by strongthetruth; 07-21-2021 at 06:05 AM..

7 days ago '18        #36
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x94
Props total: 118962 118 K  Slaps total: 5355 5 K

+4   

7 days ago '10        #37
 strongthetruth said
Being grown don’t change the fact that you from the streets or change your taste in music. I came up on quality street sh*t. Street hits. That’s what I like to hear. I’m not a big fan of Sheisty, Dugg, or Baby but they all got undeniable street hits that you can’t avoid if you into that type sh*t. Hell even Foogiano got street hits. Youngsta first record with Gotti was a street hit. Bagg first project with Gotti is a street classic. Hell even Ralo got a couple hits and he trash af. EST just not bringing it like them boys. I had high hopes for lil bruh especially when I saw him being compared to Jeezy because that’s my favorite rapper to listen to. I went and listened to everything he got and realized that was cap. He not even Bankroll level.
EST is at damn near 3 million listeners per month on spotify. U obviously in the minority here

And u bringing up cats like bankroll fresh. U realize it took bankroll at least 8 years to have a hit?

Bankroll 1st came out as yung fresh and that was around the time when gucci 1st blew. And he didnt start crankin out hits until around 2015

Est is still relatively new and is on a good pace

Foogiano ain't got multiple hits like that either and he is barely at 1 million listens a month. EST is damn near triple that

Seems to me u downplaying him and gassin others
+3   

7 days ago '11        #38
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46688 46 K  Slaps total: 4549 4 K
ok, skimmed thru everything posted because i keep seeing dude name around these parts...

this sh*t is nothing amazing... honestly i would've thought this was one of the millions of other lil n*ggas out!

he getting heavy co-signs, and n*ggas seem to idolize him on the internet, lol!

leave ya basements!

6 days ago '10        #39
 Sinamatik CFR said
ok, skimmed thru everything posted because i keep seeing dude name around these parts...

this sh*t is nothing amazing... honestly i would've thought this was one of the millions of other lil n*ggas out!

he getting heavy co-signs, and n*ggas seem to idolize him on the internet, lol!

leave ya basements!

11 mill views in 3 months

3.2 mill views in 3 weeks

Feature with Jack Harlow

5.2 mill in 4 months

And they performed it on Jimmy Kimmel

12 mill views with Moneybagg

This n*gga doing damn good at this early stage of his career. I dont know what yall salty a*s n*ggas on

Last edited by Bigg_Slime; 07-21-2021 at 10:04 AM..
+6   

6 days ago '07        #40
 Bigg_Slime said
EST is at damn near 3 million listeners per month on spotify. U obviously in the minority here

And u bringing up cats like bankroll fresh. U realize it took bankroll at least 8 years to have a hit?

Bankroll 1st came out as yung fresh and that was around the time when gucci 1st blew. And he didnt start crankin out hits until around 2015

Est is still relatively new and is on a good pace

Foogiano ain't got multiple hits like that either and he is barely at 1 million listens a month. EST is damn near triple that

Seems to me u downplaying him and gassin others
3 million listeners is a majority in Hip-Hop? On a free app? Lol goodnight. Yea it took Bankroll awhile because he didnít have a co-sign. Baby is one of the biggest rappers in the game. Gotti has become one of the best CEOs. And Trapper and Molly are both street hits by Foogiano. At this point he should take notes from the white boy he cool with because he knows how to put a hit together. Bruh got some hard verses and beats but not complete songs. Thatís just what it is.

6 days ago '11        #41
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46688 46 K  Slaps total: 4549 4 K
 Bigg_Slime said

Feature with Jack Harlow

5.2 mill in 4 months

And they performed it on Jimmy Kinnel

This n*gga doing damn good at this early stage of his career. I dont know what yall salty a*s n*ggas on
views dont cut it, n*ggas been maniupulating numbers, especially with backing behind them...

that sh*t proves nothing, i'm strictly talking about the quality of his content, not his fanbase!

6 days ago '10        #42
 strongthetruth said
3 million listeners is a majority in Hip-Hop? On a free app? Lol goodnight. Yea it took Bankroll awhile because he didnít have a co-sign. Baby is one of the biggest rappers in the game. Gotti has become one of the best CEOs. And Trapper and Molly are both street hits by Foogiano. At this point he should take notes from the white boy he cool with because he knows how to put a hit together. Bruh got some hard verses and beats but not complete songs. Thatís just what it is.

A free app that people DONT have to stream u on. A free app that he has triple the amount of listeners as foogiano

And u mention dugg like he ain't have a fu*kin cosign with BABY!

And his biggest hit is WE PAID with baby and his new one features future

U lookin funny in the light

+3   

6 days ago '07        #43
 Bigg_Slime said

Feature with Jack Harlow

5.2 mill in 4 months

And they performed it on Jimmy Kinnel

No one said he was doing bad. You just in your feelings about a n*gga that donít even know you exist. Over another grown manís opinion at that. You can be successful without hit records. Heís a decent artist. Just a bit overhyped on the internet. I was expecting something great. Heís not that. Has potential though.

6 days ago '10        #44
 Sinamatik CFR said
views dont cut it, n*ggas been maniupulating numbers, especially with backing behind them...

that sh*t proves nothing, i'm strictly talking about the quality of his content, not his fanbase!
n*gga I'm referring to your "get off the internet" comment

I'm showing u how outta touch YOU are with reality

U think gotti out here signing a n*gga with no motion in the streets with the people?

U think jack harlow got him on a feature just cuz he from Kentucky?

No n*gga

Yall cats wild on here. Got damn

6 days ago '07        #45
 Bigg_Slime said
A free app that people DONT have to stream u on. A free app that he has triple the amount of listeners as foogiano

And u mention dugg like he ain't have a fu*kin cosign with BABY!

And his biggest hit is WE PAID with baby and his new one features future

U lookin funny in the light

Never said Dugg didn’t have a co-sign. Only mentioned him BECAUSE of the CMG co-sign. You a lil’ slow. Dugg took them co-signs and made certified bangers in the streets. That’s the difference here.

6 days ago '10        #46
 strongthetruth said
No one said he was doing bad. You just in your feelings about a n*gga that donít even know you exist. Over another grown manís opinion at that. You can be successful without hit records. Heís a decent artist. Just a bit overhyped on the internet. I was expecting something great. Heís not that. Has potential though.

Oh now I'm in my feelings. None of these n*ggas know u exist either. This is a discussion on boxden. That's what goes on in the hiphop section u goofy a*s lil n*gga

n*ggas get defensive when u bring facts

Happens every time

Overhyped but u mentioned 42 dug and its all good

6 days ago '10        #47
 strongthetruth said
Never said Dugg didnít have a co-sign. Only mentioned him BECAUSE of the CMG co-sign. You a lilí slow. Dugg took them co-signs and made certified bangers in the streets. Thatís the difference here.
Lyin a*s capp a*s n*gga this your comment mentioning dugg

Iím not a big fan of Sheisty, Dugg, or Baby but they all got undeniable street hits that you canít avoid if you into that type sh*t
That's what I responded to

Sit yo a*s down

6 days ago '07        #48
 Bigg_Slime said
Lyin a*s capp a*s n*gga this your comment mentioning dugg

That's what I responded to

Sit yo a*s down
That’s why I mentioned them specifically it just went over your head. All 3 of them had co-signs to jump start their career. Do you not realize that lil’ slow a*s boy? Lol

6 days ago '13        #49
Beatorious 
Props total: 17603 17 K  Slaps total: 1280 1 K
Didnt even realize it was Lil Baby first on 5500 Degrees.
+1   

6 days ago '10        #50
 strongthetruth said
That’s why I mentioned them specifically it just went over your head. All 3 of them had co-signs to jump start their career. Do you not realize that lil’ slow a*s boy? Lol
U full of sh*t

U had mentioned nothin about a cosign at that point. U was just listing n*ggas who u thought had "street hits". Go look at the full reply

I made a comment about your post about street hits and u proceeded to talk about n*ggas who had them. Hence why u mentioned ralo also

Had nothin to do with a cosign discussion

Last edited by Bigg_Slime; 07-21-2021 at 07:59 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+221online now  26
This is the Malcolm X they don't want you to see
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+175online now  23
Image(s) inside This might be one of the worst cases of an actor getting their show hi..
158 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+24online now  17
Video inside Corey holcomb and zo on chance the rappers wife
207 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
The Truth About the Vaccine