Unreleased 2pac Diss, by Nas, "Real Niggas"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+25  109
81 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 6 days ago '06        #151
28 Gramz 
Props total: 9158 9 K  Slaps total: 1536 1 K
 EnigmaticPigeon said
Pac aint have nothing for Nas Big or Jay. He had the energy but lyrically he aint in the same ballpark.

Just my PERSONAL OPINION.
Yet the track in the OP proves that doesn't really matter. He just rambling some bars together and throws Pacs name in it..sh*t was weak tbh. passion and energy can carry diss songs it ain't all about who's the better lyricist.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #152
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28925 28 K  Slaps total: 3695 3 K
 S-Class said
Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas

That's cool with me...I ain't trying to convince u otherwise...that's the thing about opinions. But at least we can provide sound and consistent reasoning...I see why u retreated into an inane comment though in light of that lol
+1   

6 days ago '19        #153
 28 Gramz said
Yet the track in the OP proves that doesn't really matter. He just rambling some bars together and throws Pacs name in it..sh*t was weak tbh. passion and energy can carry diss songs it ain't all about who's the better lyricist.
Except that you n*ggas are comparing a diss song to a one-off line in a freestyle/throwaway verse...just because idiots in 2021 slap a 'diss song' title on it doesn't make it so...and u run with it shaping ur opinion

U just called a dope lil freestyle verse weak because u looked at it as a diss song because of the headline lol...smh...media/internet combo is a powerful thing.
+2   

6 days ago '09        #154
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 45209 45 K  Slaps total: 12422 12 K
 Bklynzfinest said
Except that you n*ggas are comparing a diss song to a one-off line in a freestyle/throwaway verse...just because idiots in 2021 slap a 'diss song' title on it doesn't make it so...and u run with it shaping ur opinion

U just called a dope lil freestyle verse weak because u looked at it as a diss song because of the headline lol...smh...media/internet combo is a powerful thing.
The song was weak and Nas has done and would do much better if he released a diss song vs Pac. He stating facts

6 days ago '19        #155
 MakaveliToDon91 said
The song was weak and Nas has done and would do much better if he released a diss song vs Pac. He stating facts
Typical bx...if u can't tell the difference between a fact and an opinion, like where the hell do we start...the misconception is prevalent on this site...do better then we can debate.

The sh*t wasn't a 'song'
+1   

6 days ago '09        #156
 Bklynzfinest said
Typical bx...if u can't tell the difference between a fact and an opinion, like where the hell do we start...the misconception is prevalent on this site...do better then we can debate.

The sh*t wasn't a 'song'
You right, that is an opinion. My fault. U thought that sh*t was fire?

6 days ago '18        #157
S-Class 
Props total: 81566 81 K  Slaps total: 7728 7 K
 Bklynzfinest said
That's cool with me...I ain't trying to convince u otherwise...that's the thing about opinions. But at least we can provide sound and consistent reasoning...I see why u retreated into an inane comment though in light of that lol
I didnít retreat , Iím just not about to have a lyrical miracle debate in regards to a back and forth that didnít happen

6 days ago '19        #158
 MakaveliToDon91 said
You right, that is an opinion. My fault. U thought that sh*t was fire?
No sir, not fire, just dope...and I even went back to listen the second time as not to rush to that answer...the pac line was probably the weakest bar since it was out of place. Other than that it was a typical escobar 1996 twenty or so bars 1 verse 'freestyle'/written that I like hearing...I would type out the lyrics but gotta run...this had to have been recorded in summer of 96...to me it sounds like IWW left over sh*t and he just interjected Pac's name in the recording because nothing in the verse leading up to it is talking about anyone in any way...just some flossy sh*t...enjoy the rest of your day.
+1   

6 days ago '09        #159
 Bklynzfinest said
No sir, not fire, just dope...and I even went back to listen the second time as not to rush to that answer...the pac line was probably the weakest bar since it was out of place. Other than that it was a typical escobar 1996 twenty or so bars 1 verse 'freestyle'/written that I like hearing...I would type out the lyrics but gotta run...this had to have been recorded in summer of 96...to me it sounds like IWW left over sh*t and he just interjected Pac's name in the recording because nothing in the verse leading up to it is talking about anyone in any way...just some flossy sh*t...enjoy the rest of your day.
I respect it. I thought it was a bit sloppy compared to Nas other music around that time. To each they own
+1   

6 days ago '19        #160
 S-Class said
I didnít retreat , Iím just not about to have a lyrical miracle debate in regards to a back and forth that didnít happen
Lol bro, lyrical miracle was the exact opposites of what i was indicating would happen between those two. All i was doing was challenging the notion that u guys had a forgone conclusion that pac would've given it to nas...this whole thread is about having an opinion on what didn't happen lol.

But u enjoy ur day too.

6 days ago '16        #161
illseed 
Props total: 1556 1 K  Slaps total: 143 143
Queens was ALL SMOKE for Pac.
I salute all those guys just for standing up. I listened to "Drop A Gem" the other day. They let that stand...to this day.
I wish Pac had heard it.

+2   

6 days ago '09        #162
Knowledgeable  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21495 21 K  Slaps total: 1581 1 K
Not really a diss but nas in my opinion definitely could have got a pac lyrically and with impact if he wanted...
+1   

6 days ago '05        #163
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22188 22 K  Slaps total: 8621 8 K
Thereís only one GOAT

6 days ago '12        #164
Taste Maker 
Props total: 2222 2 K  Slaps total: 283 283
 A-L-P said
A lot of people back then thought Pac had kids for some reason. He even has a line on All Eyes on Me when he spits ďwith three kids, itís kind of hard in this life to be positive with n*ggas shooting at your cribĒ.
Thats not what he said

Now I'm released, how will I live?
Will God forgive me for all the dirt a n*gga did, to feed kids?
One life to live, it's so hard to be positive
When n*ggas shootin' at your crib
+1   

6 days ago '16        #165
GoCop 
Props total: 2335 2 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 MakaveliToDon91 said
The fu*k u talking about. California love was as big as any song them n*ggas ever dropped. How do u want it was #1. I get around is still huge to this day. Hell u saying
u askin the hell im sayin??

Compare them 2 tracks when they come on in a club compared to.... lets say Jay Z - I Just Wanna Love You and BIG's - Hypnotize

its cool that sh*t hit number 1 but when it comes to club banger them sh*ts SMACK THE fu*k outa them Pac songs

THATS what Im sayin

6 days ago '16        #166
GoCop 
Props total: 2335 2 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 Cutty Olds said
Well since you already named a few I will too

I Gotta Get Mine
Toss It Up
Call It What You Want
Whatís Your Phone Number
Thug Passion
Check Out Time
Rather be ya N.I.G.G.A.

Folks really STILL trying to play Pac man...they really think his time at deathrow was his entire career
ey man, I like Pac.. and I see what u mean he might have more club sh*t than BIG
but not more than Jay
+1   

6 days ago '18        #167
Thanos 
Props total: 5550 5 K  Slaps total: 809 809
Every time one of these dudes so called diss the GOAT they make a regular a*s rap song and add one line that MIGHT be taken as a diss

None of these dudes wanted it with the God

6 days ago '18        #168
Thanos 
 Rich130 said
SorryÖÖ

Name calling and little Mickey Mouse rhymes dont win a diss battle.

If BIG, Hov or Nas ever were to straight up diss Pac on wax there would be no way lyrically Pac could match that in the long run and thatís just a fact.

All 3 of them had the ability to put that ether in Pacs soul.

Pac was one of the GOATS though.
If Pac woulda made a 3 verse diss song at any of them he woulda destroyed them worse than he did

He dissed all these suckers in the same song and couldn't be touched

Nas cried, Big asked Nas to team up, Jay was a nobody

6 days ago '18        #169
Thanos 
 GoCop said
u askin the hell im sayin??

Compare them 2 tracks when they come on in a club compared to.... lets say Jay Z - I Just Wanna Love You and BIG's - Hypnotize

its cool that sh*t hit number 1 but when it comes to club banger them sh*ts SMACK THE fu*k outa them Pac songs

THATS what Im sayin

6 days ago '17        #170
Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22349 22 K  Slaps total: 2029 2 K
 Thanos said
If Pac woulda made a 3 verse diss song at any of them he woulda destroyed them worse than he did

He dissed all these suckers in the same song and couldn't be touched

Nas cried, Big asked Nas to team up, Jay was a nobody
And all 3 of them were better than Pac

6 days ago '21        #171
K cerno 
Props total: 54 54  Slaps total: 16 16
Decent little shot at Tupac
+1   

6 days ago '19        #172
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9770 9 K  Slaps total: 545 545
 Bklynzfinest said

The sh*t wasn't a 'song'
The track in OP? It is a full song. It was posted on the second page.

+1   

6 days ago '19        #173
 Okka said
The track in OP? It is a full song. It was posted on the second page.

My bad, I didn't see that. Not really relevant though to the debate me and dude were having, which it wasn't a 'diss song' and we were all talking about the nas verse only...the full song isn't a nas full song--just him as a feature--let alone a diss song aimed at pac, which I believe to be the point at hand.
+1   

4 days ago '21        #174
F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 2668 2 K  Slaps total: 1293 1 K
told u so

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+175online now  26
Image(s) inside This might be one of the worst cases of an actor getting their show hi..
158 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+221online now  21
This is the Malcolm X they don't want you to see
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  19
Video inside Corey holcomb and zo on chance the rappers wife