Zulu Nation: Hip Hop's First Gay Family, Part 14 of 40, Hassan Campbell

top in section
+41
    Westbrook to Lakers?  @sports
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '07        #51
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 24431 24 K  Slaps total: 4868 4 K
The bronx river distraction aka star's boo thang
+2   

1 week ago '04        #52
bigjoshi2002  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Props total: 5848 5 K  Slaps total: 1440 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
n*ggas really let Bam slide because of what he did for hiphop and the community for blacks. They feel as tho heís sacred to the golden era and ďthereís a logical explanationĒ for it.

Folks like him were disapproved of, but get just never thought itíd be HIM doin the sh*t

Thatís why loyalty ainít always a good thing. The Gods shoulda been dealt with dude, fu*k a planet rock or ZuluÖ. f*ghting against crack in the streets and miseducation, but not against a pedophile.
Nah it's cause he got a team of hittaz. Someone in this doc got kilt in atlanta. Not sure if it's related but hey...
+3   

1 week ago '13        #53
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 45097 45 K  Slaps total: 9387 9 K
 No Religion said
If you're 15 and not getting it tooken..... and continue to go back, you're with it.
The molestation started when he was 12 and the grooming was before that. That grown man was a super villain predator and fried the psychology of the his victims at very early ages.

There was a lot of stuff that they didnít immediately know was wrong and even when they did discover it was, there was the strong arm intimidation factor of going against the Zulu Nation.
+6   

1 week ago '13        #54
SimpinAintEz 
 beast14 said
wow... mental health is something we need to work on.. this dude talking tough on the internet then now he comes out that he's been molested? lol wtf

"bam with vaseline in his hand jerking all 3 of us off"

WTFFFFFFFFFFFF lol wowwwwww
A lot of them loud mouthed rah rah extra masculine for no reason n*ggas be overcompensating because of s*xual abuse.
+10   

1 week ago '16        #55
Strong Side Iso 
Props total: 23890 23 K  Slaps total: 3430 3 K
Not for nothing but one of those dudes got a book that was explaining Bambatta's stuff.

The dude in the book said that sometimes he and the other dudes (that was 'abused') was fu*kING Bambatta. He said sometimes they went to the apartment to let Bambataa give them head, other times they went over to the apartment because Bambaataa wanted them to fu*k him.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #56
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 5907 5 K  Slaps total: 1496 1 K
Boxden told me child molestation victims turn gay

+1   

1 week ago '17        #57
Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22379 22 K  Slaps total: 2036 2 K
 Bloodpantha said
Yeah i bet ya uncle got his a*s whooped
Meant to smack
+1   

1 week ago '15        #58
edub911 
Props total: 6460 6 K  Slaps total: 1162 1 K
Weird ny sh*t

1 week ago '17        #59
Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22379 22 K  Slaps total: 2036 2 K
 SimpinAintEz said
The molestation started when he was 12 and the grooming was before that. That grown man was a super villain predator and fried the psychology of the his victims at very early ages.

There was a lot of stuff that they didnít immediately know was wrong and even when they did discover it was, there was the strong arm intimidation factor of going against the Zulu Nation.
Those street wise kids knew what it was. Not saying itís ok. Just saying they knew better.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #60
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27075 27 K  Slaps total: 41678 41 K
@ made a thread about Q Tip and a tranny the other day.

I grew up on Tribe, they really got me seriously into hip hop. But I was going to say in that thread, as an adult you only need to think about Q Tip for 3 seconds to realize he would probably be gay.

Only reason I know Zulu Nation is from Q Tip always shouting them out. But the whole industry is gay and transgender, it's modern Sodom.
+2   

1 week ago '13        #61
SimpinAintEz 
 Rich130 said
Those street wise kids knew what it was. Not saying itís ok. Just saying they knew better.
Thatís just your opinion and one that canít be verified. Whatís not opinion is that kids arenít as mentally fortified or developed as a grown as pedo, especially one thatís a hood superhero. The cards were stacked high against any kid Bam put his sights on.
+3   

1 week ago '20        #62
xxcannonxx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 43327 43 K  Slaps total: 1697 1 K

+5   

1 week ago '18        #63
Bloodpantha 
Props total: 1454 1 K  Slaps total: 1865 1 K
 Rich130 said
Meant to smack
fu*k u

1 week ago '20        #64
HipHop365 
Props total: 981 981  Slaps total: 102 102
 PackerTrelli3 said
n*ggas really let Bam slide because of what he did for hiphop and the community for blacks. They feel as tho heís sacred to the golden era and ďthereís a logical explanationĒ for it.

Folks like him were disapproved of, but get just never thought itíd be HIM doin the sh*t

Thatís why loyalty ainít always a good thing. The Gods shoulda been dealt with dude, fu*k a planet rock or ZuluÖ. f*ghting against crack in the streets and miseducation, but not against a pedophile.
Same thing with R. Kelly

People, in general , lack accountability when it suits them.

1 week ago '17        #65
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 18273 18 K  Slaps total: 10546 10 K
 Marrero said
If a grown man has s*x with a 16 year old girl, the man is wrong because the girl is too young to think for herself. But if itís a 12 year old boy, the boy he likes it. The hypocrisy is real.
Who is saying that?

The issue people have with Hassan is that he still defends bam. He defends and tries to protect the man who molested him and others.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #66
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 35622 35 K  Slaps total: 3460 3 K
 Rule 336 said
Afrika Bambaata was molesting Hassan. Some say the relationship was consensual who knows
Hasaan basically said it was consensual but a child/teen canít legally give consent to a grown man.

If you talk a 12-16 yr old kid into fkn u and ur 35, ur a nasty loser nga as well as a criminal.

Itís hard for me to deal with the fact that hiphop culture, something I love so much has this homos*xual/ pedo culture at its core.

1 week ago '19        #67
Jay SouthPhilly 
Props total: 34 34  Slaps total: 17 17
 Capodecina said

Dead 😂

1 week ago '17        #68
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 9339 9 K  Slaps total: 5109 5 K
Zulu are from south Africa

None of them dudes have any ancestral ties to Zulu people
+3   

1 week ago '16        #69
bones2009 
Props total: 11269 11 K  Slaps total: 519 519
 Rich130 said

He had a few choices he could have made.

1. Keep it to yourself and never go back.
2. Tell your people and get street justice.
3. Report him to the police.
4. Keep going back for more
Iím going to give you some pushback here. Neighborhood sh*t can be messy and complicated. For ď#2Ē donít lose sight of the fact that ďhisĒ people are bamís people too. He was the little homie and Bambatta was a God to n*ggas back then. Yíall not understanding how big he was in the city, hip-hop was going mainstream, and the Zulu Nation were in the streets.
+6   

1 week ago '04        #70
mt fuji 
Props total: 3618 3 K  Slaps total: 429 429
 Bloodpantha said
Yeah i bet ya uncle got his a*s whooped
fu*k Outta here Troll.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #71
Mamluke13 
Props total: 1825 1 K  Slaps total: 444 444
 mt fuji said
My Family is originally from Bronx River

Too the point where I have an Uncle who actually fought Bam
But everyone from The Bronx who was around back then knew Bam was gay.
sh*t wasn't a secret.
What happened your uncle for fought him?
+1   

1 week ago '17        #72
Mamluke13 
 bones2009 said
My brother and sister grew up on Vyse, not far from Bronx River. All that sh*t is talking about with the Zulus running sh*t is absolute fact.
Do they run things anymore?

1 week ago '17        #73
Mamluke13 
 SimpinAintEz said

I'm shocked that a parent did not take matters in the own hand or a member of the family did not try to atheist get at him nut did you not gphave the five percent nation or other groups that could have went against him

1 week ago '05        #74
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 29009 29 K  Slaps total: 3747 3 K
Africa Bam Bottoms

1 week ago '04        #75
mt fuji 
Props total: 3618 3 K  Slaps total: 429 429
 Mamluke13 said
What happened your uncle for fought him?
He went on to become an Ivy League graduate, and a hell of an example for any young black man to follow.

He's still alive, sent two children to private school and college, two college graduates with one being an ivy league graduate.

That man has lived a great life!
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  31
Image(s) inside Wanna know why you didnt get those travis Scott's?...
324 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+132online now  28
Video inside Lupe not playing fair right now
275 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  23
Fauci Says You Got Vaccinated For Nothing