Did Ghostface put a Halt to Action Bronson's Rap career after this?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '11        #126
GBONIT011 
Props total: 334 334  Slaps total: 186 186
WHAAAT GHOSTFACE IS THE ONE THAT SAID WE NEED MORE RAPPERS LIKE THAT IN THE GAME OF G.P AN RESPECT

1 week ago '18        #127
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18009 18 K  Slaps total: 2200 2 K
 TrillestTalk404 said
Honestly I lost faith in alot of East Coast rap fans for even letting the white boy rock in the first place. Ghostface even has a Skit off Only Built For Cuban Linx where he talked about "Shark Biters" and how he don't want nobody tryna steal his style and sound like him. Then Action does just that and made a career off it. Same thing with Your Old Droog. Biggest d*ck riders ever. They owe their livelihoods to Ghostface and Nas. Glad Ghost checked him and that Papa Wu approached him at Sean Price funeral. And then can't forget when Action Bronson said that racist sh*t to Azealia Banks on Twitter. Q-Tip checked him on that too. Yah I don't rock with dude
What did he say to azalia? I don't remember that.

1 week ago '09        #128
RuggedOne 
Props total: 1845 1 K  Slaps total: 282 282
 uoeno said
action is on his fitness/ mma tip.

i bet ghostface wuldn't talk crazy today, and would probably back down from physical confrontation

pick and choose a*s n*gga. goes for easy targets

You dumb as fu*k

1 week ago '19        #129
JohnMellow 
Props total: 1565 1 K  Slaps total: 370 370
Itís not just that his voice sounds like Ghost, itís the same cadence, uses similar language.

I think Ghost was half joking with this video (you can never really tell with him), but itís funny as hell, Teddy P in the background, like a real skit from one of their albums. And Ghostface uploaded to Reddit himself from his own account. Thatís hilarious, salute the GoDS
+3   

1 week ago '15        #130
He Hate Me 
Props total: 41411 41 K  Slaps total: 3789 3 K
Fam ainít been recognized in hip ho like that since lol

Ghost a legend lol
+2   

1 week ago '16        #131
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 16249 16 K  Slaps total: 2022 2 K
 GorillaGlue said
he's not white beloved lolol

be forreallll!

1 week ago '06        #132
on_my_grind 
Props total: 11935 11 K  Slaps total: 1236 1 K
As soon as opportunities to make more money came to him he left hiphop he probably own restaurants now

1 week ago '04        #133
Cutty Olds 
Props total: 18338 18 K  Slaps total: 1591 1 K
 on_my_grind said
As soon as opportunities to make more money came to him he left hiphop he probably own restaurants now
Left Hip Hop?
Bronson just dropped ANOTHER album last year lol
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #134
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27084 27 K  Slaps total: 41678 41 K
That idiot started dissing the fu*k out of Ghostface out of nowhere

fu*k is wrong with that dude... would never listen to no Action Bronson

1 week ago '05        #135
Props total: 3140 3 K  Slaps total: 362 362
 He Hate Me said

Ghost a legend lol
Exactly. Those that think it changed nothing because he still releases music are purposefully missing the point that he's nowhere near as hyped, mentioned or respected since Ghost put him in his place.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #136
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 51936 51 K  Slaps total: 9978 9 K
 RuggedOne said
You dumb as fu*k
cause im saying something negative about your god?

stfu

1 week ago '13        #137
 786 said
Exactly. Those that think it changed nothing because he still releases music are purposefully missing the point that he's nowhere near as hyped, mentioned or respected since Ghost put him in his place.
probably making more $ though, and definitely living a healthier life ... so i guess "getting put in his place" by tough guy Ghostface was a good thing for him.

who has ghostface publicly beefed with? He avoided Martin Shkrelli who called him out directly ... tough guy ghost didn't wanna go against someone with long paper (pick and choose)

however, i remember him threatening to f*ght someone in the crowd at a show, going at Action Brons and i remmeber him playing that tough guy gangsta sh*t with Big Tigga ... as well as threatening some random in a mall.

who else has he publicly went at? Seem like ghost picks and chooses.

Last edited by uoeno; 07-22-2021 at 08:39 AM..

1 week ago '05        #138
 uoeno said
probably making more $ though, and definitely living a healthier life ... so i guess "getting put in his place" by tough guy Ghostface was a good thing for him.
You're speculating here with something that you have no idea about, it also has nothing to do with this discussion.

The question is: Did Ghost put a halt to Action Bronson's rap career and the answer is a resounding 'yes'.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #139
 uoeno said

who has ghostface publicly beefed with? He avoided Martin Shkrelli who called him out directly ... tough guy ghost didn't wanna go against someone with long paper (pick and choose)

however, i remember him threatening to f*ght someone in the crowd at a show, going at Action Brons and i remmeber him playing that tough guy gangsta sh*t with Big Tigga ... as well as threatening some random in a mall.

who else has he publicly went at? Seem like ghost picks and chooses.
He went at 50 Cent on Supreme Clientele.

Not arguing either way, just for the record.

1 week ago '20        #140
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x127
Props total: 70527 70 K  Slaps total: 15187 15 K
Not gone lie I ainít hear from bruh after this

1 week ago '13        #141
 786 said
You're speculating here with something that you have no idea about, it also has nothing to do with this discussion.

The question is: Did Ghost put a halt to Action Bronson's rap career and the answer is a resounding 'yes'.
i never cared about Action Bronson, if someone got a date of when this beef happened, i'll see if I can dig up info on his sales figures and possibly his touring schedule

cause if ghostface "put a halt" , then the man would have to stop touring and stop releasing music.

with 1.5million monthly plays on Spotify (more than a lot of rappers) - im sure Action Bronson is doing fine.

1 week ago '05        #142
 uoeno said
i never cared about Action Bronson, if something got a date of when this beef happened, i'll see if I can dig up info on his sales figures and possibly his touring schedule

cause if ghostface "put a halt" , then the man would have to stop touring and stop releasing music.
Re-read my first post in this thread, after that you need to follow Ghost's advice to Bronson and be for real.

1 week ago '04        #143
bingiedred 
Props total: 3293 3 K  Slaps total: 749 749
 He Hate Me said

Ghost a legend lol
Exactly, nobody calling AB to do a versus..

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #144
 uoeno said
i never cared about Action Bronson, if someone got a date of when this beef happened, i'll see if I can dig up info on his sales figures and possibly his touring schedule

with 1.5million monthly plays on Spotify (more than a lot of rappers) - im sure Action Bronson is doing fine.
1. "I never cared about Action Bronson"

2. "He does 1.5 million streams monthly on Spotify"

3. "Ghostface is a bully, who has he ever beefed with that was tough"

4. "Action Bronson probably makes more money now anyway"

5. "Action Bronson is eating healthier and living a better life now anyway"

1 week ago '04        #145
NotebooksFilled 
Props total: 4009 4 K  Slaps total: 194 194
Honestly tho, Action wasnít wrong about Ghost not spitting like he used to. At this point for a good 10-15 years, Ghost kinda been on autopilot. I wanna be excited about Ghost dropping some new sh*t! He gave us classics tho, so I just keep that sh*t from his prime in rotation.

Bronson still been putting out albums, tours, TV, etc.. so itís not like he fell off the face of the earth. And to be honest, heís still good, but doesnít sound hungry as he did 2010-2013 or so. Iíve been buying the last projects Bronson dropped over the Ghost projects tho.

1 week ago '04        #146
NotebooksFilled 
 bingiedred said
Exactly, nobody calling AB to do a versus..
True, but Verzuz is era based. They havenít really featured any artist that debuted after 2005.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #147
refuze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46937 46 K  Slaps total: 5981 5 K
 NotebooksFilled said
Honestly tho, Action wasnít wrong about Ghost not spitting like he used to. At this point for a good 10-15 years, Ghost kinda been on autopilot. I wanna be excited about Ghost dropping some new sh*t! He gave us classics tho, so I just keep that sh*t from his prime in rotation.

Bronson still been putting out albums, tours, TV, etc.. so itís not like he fell off the face of the earth. And to be honest, heís still good, but doesnít sound hungry as he did 2010-2013 or so. Iíve been buying the last projects Bronson dropped over the Ghost projects tho.
Ghost is not in his prime anymore, but you can't disrespect legends. AB was wrong for that, especially when his whole style sounded like Ghost's
+2   

1 week ago '04        #148
NotebooksFilled 
 BigGVD said
Man you lying to yourself if you tryna say Bronson ainít bite Ghost whole flow and sound
Bronson came out the gate rapping more like G. Rap to me, just that nasally voice got him the Ghost comparisons
+1   

1 week ago '17        #149
Twash 
Props total: 1507 1 K  Slaps total: 324 324
 Adwerdz said

Is this true?

Never thought of this..but damn if it isn't true...dude had no steam after
+1   

1 week ago '04        #150
NotebooksFilled 
 refuze said
Ghost is not in his prime anymore, but you can't disrespect legends. AB was wrong for that, especially when his whole style sounded like Ghost's
I agree he was outta line saying that on national TV, especially when Ghost an elder, even if his quality fell off some. The OGs gotta be the ones to check each other on some peer to peer sh*t. RZA cutting wack verses back in their young years kept them hungry and even got U-God improved over the years.

Since theyíre legacy artists now, itís probably rare for them to have somebody in the lab to tell them to go do a verse over or if a song really ainít hitting.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  27
Image(s) inside Wanna know why you didnt get those travis Scott's?...
324 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+133online now  24
Video inside Lupe not playing fair right now
275 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  17
Fauci Says You Got Vaccinated For Nothing