Kanye West 'Donda' drops Friday 7/23

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '06        #151
xastey 
Props total: 8597 8 K  Slaps total: 637 637
 SimpinAintEz said
Nothing happened to her that hasnít happened to any other Olympic athlete the violated the zero tolerance drug policy.

All of the other more disciplined black female athletes are moving forward to compete.
True True, but its good that she was still able to make moves with that "tarnish" on her name. You know how media/companies can be around weed. I'm in the camp "Just follow the fu*king rules, you knew" so dont have to go down that route again lol
+3   

1 week ago '15        #152
Belief 
Props total: 3984 3 K  Slaps total: 486 486
 SimpinAintEz said
Nothing happened to her that hasnít happened to any other Olympic athlete the violated the zero tolerance drug policy.

All of the other more disciplined black female athletes are moving forward to compete.
Facts
+3   

1 week ago '05        #153
nawtyxes 
Props total: 3126 3 K  Slaps total: 391 391
i need a bass drop after that chorus!
+2   

1 week ago '14        #154
westsidedon 
Props total: 9804 9 K  Slaps total: 730 730
 killababi said
You're inability to understand context is a disgrace. Slavery was a mind control thing in the US. Slavery pre USA was different and in most cases in Africa, slaves were treated different and still had human rights.

Every where else the slaves revolted. See the Caribbean Islands. Made a choice to say fu*k that sh*t and your mind control tactics.
Shout-out to Nat Turner. Made a great choice.

He's also the one who made new slaves. A song about the choices made today that make us slaves.

"you see it's leader, and it's followers, but I rather be a d*ck than the swallower"

You mention the likes of Nat Turner in your defense of kanye?

I'm not even wasting my time bro.. salute to you and yours my g
+2   

1 week ago '20        #155
HipHopBible 
Props total: 2995 2 K  Slaps total: 338 338
I think Kanye was arguing that mental slavery in the black community is a choice. He was saying that so many people of color are still held back by the form of mental slavery that has been programmed into them from years of oppression.

Hence the song "New Slaves."

Of course, he has zero ability to eloquently or clearly explain his thoughts, so he comes off as an ignorant and offensive moron.
+4   

1 week ago '20        #156
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 6024 6 K  Slaps total: 396 396
Expectations are low but I'll always check for my n*gga when he drops
+2   

1 week ago '04        #157
gunits50cent187 
Props total: 5089 5 K  Slaps total: 639 639
If it's anything like his last album then it'll be sent to the recycle bin faster than you can say "Donda"
+1   

1 week ago '04        #158
skillahmang 
Props total: 52514 52 K  Slaps total: 10953 10 K
 HipHopBible said
I think Kanye was arguing that mental slavery in the black community is a choice. He was saying that so many people of color are still held back by the form of mental slavery that has been programmed into them from years of oppression.

Of course, he has zero ability to eloquently or clearly explain his thoughts, so he comes off as an ignorant and offensive moron.
But does the listener hold any responsibility.

Comprehension is important. Esp in the internet era.

Instead of trying to understand, people rush to be angry. At every thing they can.

Projection more than likely, but thats another story.

1 week ago '13        #159
PBC 
Props total: 10416 10 K  Slaps total: 1421 1 K
 HipHopBible said

Yea I get what he was saying only because I have thought about it before like if its millions of us slaves why dont we just k*ll these n*ggas and take over. But its not that easy so I get why he says it was a choice because yes we could have fought back but when you have been broken in every way humanly possible its not a deliberate choice. Nobody woke up saying make me a slave today lol which is where the huge backlash starts

1 week ago '17        #160
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 51634 51 K  Slaps total: 11234 11 K
 HipHopBible said

He specifically said 400 years.

He also took that entire talking point from Candace Owens: a grifter who was attached to Kanye during his MAGA phase.

1 week ago '04        #161
killababi 
Props total: 6731 6 K  Slaps total: 1281 1 K
 westsidedon said

You mention the likes of Nat Turner in your defense of kanye?

I'm not even wasting my time bro.. salute to you and yours my g
 HipHopBible said

Pretty much my point. Peace fellas
+1   

1 week ago '20        #162
HipHopBible 
Props total: 2995 2 K  Slaps total: 338 338
 QdobaCasanova said
He specifically said 400 years.

He also took that entire talking point from Candace Owens: a grifter who was attached to Kanye during his MAGA phase.
This is true.
I blame Owens for a lot of this stunt, though. Kanye was obviously mentally unwell and in the middle of a bipolar episode during this period, and she used him as a influential black man to push her grift.

It doeant absolve Kanye, but I've always felt his intentions are pure, if misguided. Owens is just a scummy grifter.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #163
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 49968 49 K  Slaps total: 3288 3 K

1 week ago '12        #164
Heisenberg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46905 46 K  Slaps total: 7106 7 K

1 week ago '21        #165
nocomment 
Props total: 2012 2 K  Slaps total: 389 389
 Toast2the said
U made an account channeling nipsey hussell and youíre a pro mRNA vaxxer

Nipsey would neverÖ tighten up son

get off koonye d*ck

1 week ago '14        #166
baskeeyacht 
Props total: 33134 33 K  Slaps total: 5265 5 K

1 week ago '18        #167
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 54913 54 K  Slaps total: 12269 12 K
 westsidedon said
this n*gga went from

"george bush doesn't care about black people"

to

"slavery was a choice"

and u got black folks still supporting this sh*t.... you a disgrace to your own lineage
And people stilí tryna jump through hoops to defend him with some bullsh*t a*s dumbfu*k arguments
+1   

1 week ago '04        #168
Cali 
Props total: 1803 1 K  Slaps total: 193 193
 whodatb1 said
One of you boxden n*ggaz go get the receipts on all the boxden n*ggaz that was saying kanye was done.... and they wasn't fu*king with kanye no more....

Yeezy season... ya bastards...
Haters are quiet right now.

Gonna be nice walking down the block in foams bumpin Donda
+1   

1 week ago '04        #169
Cali 
Props total: 1803 1 K  Slaps total: 193 193
 DiegoRivera said
Kanye, THE BRAND, is famously Christian.

That was dead in the middle of the era you're taking about, right after LR, right before Graduation. The mythology of Kanye West heavily deals with his struggles with his own Christianity as he deals with the devils and temptations of Hollywood.
His discography plays out like a movie. You see dude rise, go thru trials & tribulations, down on his luck, go insane, but still push forward. Iím rooting for Ďye
+1   

1 week ago '13        #170
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 68293 68 K  Slaps total: 5013 5 K
 Cali said
His discography plays out like a movie. You see dude rise, go thru trials & tribulations, down on his luck, go insane, but still push forward. Iím rooting for Ďye

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '13        #171
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 80417 80 K  Slaps total: 31847 31 K
Just give me atleast 2 classic Ye joints

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  21
Image(s) inside Wanna know why you didnt get those travis Scott's?...
325 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+60online now  19
Fauci Says You Got Vaccinated For Nothing
399 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+133online now  15
Video inside Lupe not playing fair right now